PDA

View Full Version : Lvl 51 Trapp set or lvl 50 ^mega blaster set?

LIGHTNINGLORD67
04-06-2011, 09:10 PM
Trapp set - Crossbow, helm, and plate.

Void set - Jacob helm of void, wraith armor of void, and mega blaster of the void.

(1) <------ say this for voting for Trapp set

(2) <------ say this for voting for Void set

Riccits
04-07-2011, 01:03 AM
for clearing i would use any void/death/cyber talon sets. for bosses a bagman/underling/drainers recurve set.

shmoo
04-07-2011, 03:11 AM
for clearing i would use any void/death/cyber talon sets. for bosses a bagman/underling/drainers recurve set.

Nicely put! Henchman can do good as well or a mix and match to balance DPS and crit.
I agree with this! The cyber and death talon sets provide enough regen so as not to consume too much mana pots while clearing. :D

Echelong
04-07-2011, 08:14 AM
If you manage to find underlings it helps out a lot with mana regen and good damage, the best damage of the bunch is bagmans but you will use a lot of pots. You can use a a sewer king scarab bow with underling's cap and armor for almost unlimited mana.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
04-07-2011, 04:05 PM
If you manage to find underlings it helps out a lot with mana regen and good damage, the best damage of the bunch is bagmans but you will use a lot of pots. You can use a a sewer king scarab bow with underling's cap and armor for almost unlimited mana.

Thanks, I'm desperate for mana lol

Echelong
04-07-2011, 04:22 PM
That is the most mana efficient 55 and cheapest set till you can afforst or loot the sewer king set. You get 12 mana regen and it might not look like much but it does for birds.

shmoo
04-07-2011, 09:25 PM
A cheaper set I used with does have some decent mana is underling helm, underling armor, raid roach wing and gutter's talon.

When clearing mobs I don't use mana pot anymore. I still use mana pot on bosses though, blind shot uses up too much mana. XD

LIGHTNINGLORD67
04-08-2011, 01:39 AM
A cheaper set I used with does have some decent mana is underling helm, underling armor, raid roach wing and gutter's talon.

When clearing mobs I don't use mana pot anymore. I still use mana pot on bossed though, blind shot uses up too much mana. XD

Why don't you use a bow instead of talon and wing? Your damage is greatly increased

shmoo
04-08-2011, 01:56 AM
Why don't you use a bow instead of talon and wing? Your damage is greatly increased

Low survival with using bow in sewers, more dodge = higher chance not getting hit by the firespewing sewer grates.
Also I tend to join groups which pull a lot of mobs, which can hit me all at once if I am caught unbuffed.

It boils down to better survivability wearing wing and talon. I do switch to bows before fighting the boss. :D

LIGHTNINGLORD67
04-08-2011, 02:31 AM
Low survival with using bow in sewers, more dodge = higher chance not getting hit by the firespewing sewer grates.
Also I tend to join groups which pull a lot of mobs, which can hit me all at once if I am caught unbuffed.

It boils down to better survivability wearing wing and talon. I do switch to bows before fighting the boss. :D

:O. Clever! Thanks :)