PDA

View Full Version : Solution of class balance

cami
05-10-2015, 10:58 AM
I think to balance classes in game is necesary that STS do a new party style, one where we see the integration of classes. For example

1. Now you cant invite 4 of same class.
2. If you are Rogue you can invite: 2 of same class, 1 mage, 1 warr
3. Warrs and Mages cant invite 2 of same class: 2 rogues, 1 warr and 1 mage.
4. The new system will be obligatory.
5. The idea is help warrs and mage, actually the party is of free election. But I'm sure that if STS put this new system. This will help a lot.

A new example:

I'm rogue and I want do planar arena and Now I say: wow I will invite full rogues! but in the moment of invite the 3rd or 4th rogue the system said me "Party invite invalid" why? because the new system requires 2 rogues, 1 warr and 1 mage. You cant invite 2 rogues and 2 warrs or 2 rogues and 2 mages!

cami
05-10-2015, 11:00 AM
Open to advice

cami
05-10-2015, 11:03 AM
Well now that I think the problem with new system will be to get the achievement break the egg in elite lol or IDK haha. Because I always hear that three rogues need.

Trojan2100
05-10-2015, 11:13 AM
Good intention but I disagree . Trying to force and control ppl play style won't work . They need to fix the class .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iinorex
05-10-2015, 11:23 AM
there should be no class....only one character but we can change how he looks...but we get options of all the classes to put on one class

Ssneakykills
05-10-2015, 11:58 AM
there should be no class....only one character but we can change how he looks...but we get options of all the classes to put on one class

This wouldn't enable diversity in gameplay and the problem would still be the same you just made every class look the same but can be changed how he/she looks

Kingofninjas
05-10-2015, 12:05 PM
Rogues would rather simply duo arena and tombs than invite mages and warriors.

jn2002dk
05-10-2015, 12:06 PM
That's a dirty solution to an issue that's better fixed by balancing the current classes and the new content so they all valuable to the group

They simply need to design bosses so you need tanking and crowd control to beat them, not just pure dps

Iinorex
05-10-2015, 12:10 PM
maps should be made so that
rogues cannot reach the boss without help of warrior or mage eg mobs move fast to them so shooting from distance is hard as mobs will be fast
warriors cannot the go alone which they already cant
also such as mobs hit harder so it is hard for warrior to survive hard mobs without the stun of mages
something like that

ClumsyCactus
05-10-2015, 12:12 PM
No?
Bad idea for the people Who Uses partys for private groupchats, and/or joining each other, and people Who just Wanna party up and CASUAL pvp against some friends, it is restricting and i DISLIKE the idea.

Oursizes
05-10-2015, 02:45 PM
This has been suggested before, but there's many things wrong with this.
1) Kingofninjas was spot-on on the point he made. Many maxed or near maxed rogues never have played with a mage or tank since this huge class unbalance
2) As also mentioned in this thread, harder to get aps
3) What if there's no tank or mage available, or they're busy? Do players just wait around for an hour before getting to play?
4) If people want classes fixed they should stop buying plats so sts will actually listen to players concerns. Right now they're just bent on making as much money as they possibly can.

PhoenixPrime
05-11-2015, 11:37 AM
Pretty sure the devs mentioned that the new expansion was designed in such as way as to make it preferable to have mixed parties play it.
Won't do much for the current areas, but at least the 'new' areas are set up so that you will need your tank, your damage dealer, and the crowd control players in your group.

If I find that link I'll put a link here, but they definitely are trying to address the issue.

BeoNeo
05-11-2015, 04:46 PM
Why they dont make a system that on specific places 1class CAN fight and others cant join on same place on the map.like you walk100meters and then only mage is permitted to enter to activates something that will let rogue or war go further.and After sometime.we all Meet at the boss.?

VenomsChaos
05-11-2015, 08:25 PM
disagree to control players like that.

i would like to see a balance. i dont have any idea about pvp, playing longer than year and i am a avarage mage (maybe a lil higher than avarage) i dont do pvp. so i ll talk about pve.

Just add some effect buffs to warrior + mage skills.

for example add %20 armor break on charged clock on boss. that way mages will be enjoy boss + arena. that way mages will be low armor but helpful on bosses + arena

some skills for warriors to, i do prefer party defence buff on warriors.

Powergear546
05-12-2015, 12:38 PM
I want enraged as a skill for my warrior.and that's all

cami
05-12-2015, 03:35 PM
Closed thread, conclution ==> the worst idea in the forum end!