PDA

View Full Version : No ill wishing meant but i feel it needs to be brought up.

JohnnyHardcore
05-10-2015, 03:13 PM
Eventually all of these games roll over. It's a fact of MMO life. Eventually something bigger and better rolls up. Updates are stopped, etc...

When, eventually, way down the road, the time comes. Can you guys just unlock like level 150 or something crazy and just let the die hards have a ball with it?

kinzmet
05-10-2015, 06:16 PM
Well, everything has an end. We all knew that even when we first play the game, its the experience and joy while playing is what we are after.

I like the phase STS is going, 5 levels per expansion. Not too fast for new players but not too slow/costly for old players, it is just right. It have been this way ever since it first began during beta and still growing untill now. I may find other games with something better or bigger rolling up, but it wont replace the joy and experience I shared with this game. Feeling nostalgic from looting my first locked crate, first egg drop, first mythic, first arcane...etc. With the friends and foes I found along the way, this game is definately the best cross-platform MMORPG I played.

So, keep up the phase. Don't hasten to level 150 or something crazy.

JohnnyHardcore
05-10-2015, 07:57 PM
Oh I don't mean do it now. I mean, the day they officially announce they aren't updating arcane legends anymore at all,just release the lvl cap on game.