PDA

View Full Version : Cannot connect to internet plz help!

Vallist
04-07-2011, 12:23 AM
When i went on the login button wont light up and saids cannot connect to internet, check your internet connection. I checked and i am connected. I am posting this thread straight from my ipod touch. Help? Thx :o

Corpser
04-07-2011, 02:20 AM
try turning your ipod off then on or maybe turning you internet off then back on or maybe your just out of range. of your modem

KingFu
04-07-2011, 03:05 AM
Same thing happened to me. I restarted my iPad and that seemed to have fixed it.

MAGICAL POCKET LEGEND
04-07-2011, 04:20 AM
Yeh me too i was sneak playing back then at night! Tho i did manage to get on, but as soon as i pressed join game the knight went running FOREVER!

Ellyidol
04-07-2011, 04:22 AM
When i went on the login button wont light up and saids cannot connect to internet, check your internet connection. I checked and i am connected. I am posting this thread straight from my ipod touch. Help? Thx :o

Usually force close app, or restart device like Myst said works.

I've also noticed some weird stuff happening lately.

1. is the running knight page on for a really long time.

2. Happened in a Hideout map, I went from Catspawn to Gold Fever while my ping went from 300-120k. I could see my teamates moving, killing, but couldn't see mobs at all. I reached 120k right as we got to GF, so I disconnected.

Hasn't happened since, but just weird.

Vallist
04-07-2011, 01:05 PM
Thx for the help but i didn't get to play yesterday.
I just woke up today and it worked