PDA

View Full Version : Pink items

arvinlennard
04-07-2011, 06:19 AM
Hello everyone Im newbie here in PL. Can anyone tell me how to get pink items easily? Im struggling to get one even purple. How can i increase the drop rate of it? Where abouts can i get this kind of items?

DOAPSaint
04-07-2011, 06:22 AM
There's nothing you can do to increase the drop rate. You could use an elixir of luck to give you a chance to reroll for a better drop.

They usually drop from bosses. Some are easier to get, but not as good. What I did in the beginning was just buy them.

Duke
04-07-2011, 06:58 AM
First of all, pinks are pretty much impossibly rare at the lower levels. I believe I've heard of one level 5 pinks in existence. They only really start becoming in any way "common" (as a relative term) around level 17-19. It's quite possible to get into the 20's without a single pink drop (though perhaps a few as quest rewards, if you're doing all fo the quests).

You could always go to the consignment shop in Balefort Castle to buy items others have put up for sale, limiting your store search to just pink items. Of course, you've got to have the cash, but low-level items are relatively inexpensive, except for certain specific items that PvP "twinks" look for.

KingFu
04-07-2011, 07:11 AM
First of all, pinks are pretty much impossibly rare at the lower levels. I believe I've heard of one level 5 pinks in existence. They only really start becoming in any way "common" (as a relative term) around level 17-19. It's quite possible to get into the 20's without a single pink drop (though perhaps a few as quest rewards, if you're doing all fo the quests).

You could always go to the consignment shop in Balefort Castle to buy items others have put up for sale, limiting your store search to just pink items. Of course, you've got to have the cash, but low-level items are relatively inexpensive, except for certain specific items that PvP "twinks" look for.

Only level 5 pinks are from crafting. Lowest level tradable pinks, not counting crafted ones, are lvl 10, and are very rare. At low levels, pinks are fairly rare. You probably won't see one until you get up to fathom, or maybe even lost expedition. Depending on what level you are, you can always join a skewer krunch returns game and see them drop like crazy;) If you really want a pink you can probably buy one from CS for a few K (assuming you have balefort castle) however if you haven't bought any campaigns, you may have a tough time looting anything above green from dark forest.

Major
04-07-2011, 08:29 AM
Hey welcome to the community, Pinks are all based on luck. All you can really do is just keep playing. Once you hit alien oasis you should have a bunch of them. Just be patient and pray to the Pink Gods.