PDA

View Full Version : What will happen to my experience as a level 56 should a level cap rise?

modredd
04-07-2011, 12:29 PM
Has anybody heard how it will be applied with all the money it costs and all the time spent that would be so unfair for us to lose it all.

Doubletime
04-07-2011, 12:34 PM
I believe that all of that experience will simply go away and you will have experience equivilant what the new level 56 experience requirement will be at the next cap increase.

RedRyder
04-07-2011, 12:38 PM
I believe that all of that experience will simply go away and you will have experience equivilant what the new level 56 experience requirement will be at the next cap increase.

That is true. Modred, please use the search function next time :)

modredd
04-07-2011, 12:40 PM
Dude that is awful. has it been addressed by any of the developers.
I know they probly thought it would take longer than it did, it took me one week but they don't raise the level cap everytime they update the game.
Who knows how long 56 will be the cap.

Zeus
04-07-2011, 12:40 PM
The elite cap experience was raised by a factor of 10. So from example instead of 1/83600 exp. It will be 1/8360 exp. No word on how the crown of persistence will still be useful to us afterwards. If it is a vanity with bonus or something though, we may have to expect people booting about the caps since they were not fast enough to get it in time. Thus, IMO, It is best if it doesn't become a vanity, but rather, make it into an exclusive set bonus.

EDIT: Expect 56 to be the cap for another month or 2.

modredd
04-07-2011, 12:41 PM
Why do I need to use the search function, I'm trying to have an open dialog with other players?

Zeus
04-07-2011, 12:42 PM
Why do I need to use the search function, I'm trying to have an open dialog with other players?

This question has already been answered multiple times over. That is why. As opposed to creating a new thread on an already answered question. Just use the search button! :D

modredd
04-07-2011, 12:44 PM
you are a very aggressive bunch of individuals.
I was not aware the question has been answered, but I do apologize for intruding upon your forums which I my might add I am a member of!

Zeus
04-07-2011, 12:45 PM
you are a very aggressive bunch of individuals.
I was not aware the question has been answered, but I do apologize for intruding upon your forums which I my might add I am a member of!

We aren't being aggressive. Passive is more like it. Sorry if you think our advice is an insult to you.

modredd
04-07-2011, 12:47 PM
Let's all try to have fun

Jinlac
04-07-2011, 12:49 PM
I'd like it to be a vanity in the furture. Hopefully the next Crown, if there will b one, will look completely diffrent so we'd have two options!

modredd
Your patronizing tone and the intonation in your words are very blatant.

RedRyder
Lol there's no hope with this guy. It's going to become a repeat of his crown thread and get locked. I giving you advice and you're getting anal about it. Well, your question has been answered; no need to bump the thread.

Plasticuproject
04-07-2011, 12:52 PM
Lol, oh geez guys! Mod sure has stared a fire here, but we keep fanning the flames. We need to be better than this guys. Lets leave the past behind us and just start fresh. ;)

Doubletime
04-07-2011, 01:04 PM

Moddred, by answering your question with a comment to use the search function, members were simply telling you that duplicative posts are discouraged by the devs. I pulled this off the Forum Rules post.

Cross posting - As a courtesy to others before beginning a new thread, please look to see if an active thread on that topic has already been established using the Search feature. If so, place your comments there instead. Multiple threads on the same subject clutter up the forum needlessly and many good ideas may be lost. Use the Search link to keep discussions about one topic to one thread only.

It isn't personal. :)

Echelong
04-07-2011, 01:12 PM

Well... mmmm....rrrr *bites tongue*

mclark
04-30-2011, 11:03 AM
Just FYI guys. I *did* use the search function to find an answer to this question, and this is the thread I found most easily. So was it *really* such useless thread after all?

;-)

azulflame
04-30-2011, 11:06 AM
Just FYI guys. I *did* use the search function to find an answer to this question, and this is the thread I found most easily. So was it *really* such useless thread after all?

;-)

bad, bad choice to post that. we do NOT want to make mordredd angry

JaytB
04-30-2011, 11:23 AM
Hey Moddred, you shouldn't feel attacked all the time you know. It's common on about all types of forums that you use the search function before making a post.

Red simply pointed that out to you, there's no need to get all funky about it :)

Nightarcher
04-30-2011, 01:50 PM
We're just trying to be helpful Mod! :) Two points of advice:

1. Don't take things so personally; often they aren't meant in any offensive way.

2. If somebody does make a purposefully offensive comment directed towards you, the best way to handle it is... No, not get offended. No, it's not even politely point out their error. The best way to handle it is by responding to insult with positive comments, no matter how wrong they are. This applies everywhere in life :)