PDA

View Full Version : New Guild Storm Net

Arcanahasabumrash
04-07-2011, 04:25 PM
As you know Estraz guild has closed and is now under management of "cookies". VERY VERY BAD MANAGEMENT. So im creating this guild exactly like Estraz guild and renew its name. Estraz is no more and the guild too. I really liked it so im going to open up a new one called "Storm Net".
THINGS TO TRY & KNOW:

Easy to join: Post if you want to join, or post a picture of your character doing something awesome.

*This blog is frequently updated, so don't hesitate to come back later!- Try my guild today... Every member that has ever joined and done my weekly events, have stayed. Not sure? Ask members about my guild. Join today and get 250,000 achievement points. Don't know what achievement points are? Then visit my website.

- Why is this thread and other guilds thread not 5/5 stars? Because there are newbies out there that probably don't even read the thread, and just think it's cool to rate it randomly. If I were you I wouldn't trust the ratings on any thread, I would at least check out the thread. I'm not just talking about my thread, I'm talking about all threads.

GOALS:

- Help all members of the guild reach maximum level.
- To manage and control a nice guild... No scammers, no offensive language, and Fun, Fun, Fun!
- To take suggestions and modify the guild into everyones likings.
- 100 Members
- 1 million gold in donations
- Help members powerlevel

GUILD RANKS / OPPORTUNITIES:

***NOTE: RANKS CANNOT BE SKIPPED (These ranks / requirements start January 1, 2011)

*Rank 0 - A Novice: You have sent me a post saying you want to join.

*Rank 1 - Apprentice: You have filled out our guild registration form and agreed to our terms of agreements. Members that have joined the guild before 1/1/2011 are already Rank 1.

*Rank 2 - Initiate: You have done at least 2 guild events and recruited 1 friend into the guild. [Unlocks: Ability to help me run guild events]

*Rank 2.5 - Journeyman: I must watch you successfully run through a Balefort map without dying or killing 1 knight until the end. [Unlocks: A secret]

*Rank 3 - Adept: You have helped me run a guild event, and you remember at least 75% of the guild rules. [Unlocks: +1k free , and the ability to add anything you want to the weekly guild newsletter. Must be checked by me first.]

*Rank 3.5 - Good Samaratin: You have been on the "guild member of the week" list at least once, and you have emailed me a good photo of your character with a poem written next to it. Next you must spend at least 10 min helping me advertise the guild. [Unlocks: I'll give you a code to increase your chances in winning a higher number while using GOLD CODES. This will change your 1% chance of winning 100k, into 3% chance of winning 100k.]

*Rank 4 - A Kind Warrior: You have spent at least 5 hours in your lifetime helping other members power level, and you have ran a successful mini-game for our guild. [Unlocks: You get 5 free different pink items + My Randomly Generated GOLD CODE for a chance to win 1-100k gold ---Chances: 1-2k > 50% , 3-10k > 30% ,*11- 50k > 10% , 51-90k > 6% , 90-99k > 3% , 100k > 1%]

*Rank 5 - A Manager: I must receive 5 letters of recommendation from 5 different players on why you should be hired as manager. You must also understand 100% of the rules and remember at least 90% of them. [Unlocks: Get payed 2-4k weekly, and get 1 Secret Guild Ability]

*Rank 6 - Master: You must successfully run as manager for a full 2 weeks. You must be perfect... No warnings from me, no complaints from others. You must also own a level 45 or higher character. [Unlocks: receive a Super Special Gift *Better Than Pink Items]

*Rank 7 - Kanyo Diggit: Be the best Royal Guardian you can be. Help members power-level, recruit new players, write a news letter or two, host a few guild events, advertise our guild like never before. [Unlocks: You get sent a Certificate for all your efforts, access to guild bank, and something very special..]

*Rank 8 - Grandmaster: You have experienced all ranks in the guild,. [Unlocks: The day you leave the guild, you will be honored yearly on that day like a holiday. I will also write a letter of recommendation about you and send it to other guilds if you want me to and to be exactly like me, do everything I can do and watch over the guild.]

Advertising:

My Sponsor Title (Please use it when marking me as a sponsor): "Storm Net"

The Free Way / Tradeoff:
Mark me as a sponsor on your Main Guild Post & I'll mark you as a sponsor on this Main Post.

Donation:
Donate any amount of money to me in game and I'll advertise your guild

The Special Way / Words:
Send me a priviate message on why I should mark you as a sponsor, and if you have a good reason I'll advertise your guild.

[U]Your Way:
Have another idea? Send me a message then.

*NOTE: Please send in your Guild Name to me, so I can advertise it properly. Donation Limits 100 gold min - 20k max.

*NOTE: This post gets a daily backup.
*NOTICE: If this post has anything that breaks the Terms of Agreement / Rules, please send me a private message immediately!