PDA

View Full Version : New Towns and World Map?

Ta11on
05-24-2010, 06:14 PM
How do you think this will work?

I think it would be best if you unlocked Towns by level, like dungeons. Like the current town could be the free/nooby town for levels 1-13. If you purchase a campaign you unlock a new higher level town, but you can not access that town until you hit the required level.

Items and equips specific to a certain level can only be purchased in towns of that level. Such as level 35 equips can only be purchased in the level 35 town.

Just a thought. How would you like to see future towns?

Edit: This probably should have gone in the suggestion forum, oh well.

nerdherd
05-24-2010, 06:53 PM
Based on what the developers have posted, this is exactly what they are working on right now.

Thelonearcher
05-24-2010, 07:02 PM
I think like world of Warcraft we should ride the animals!!! Would that be copying? If not make it happen devs!!! My epic warrior knight flys in the battle field on a black dragon red eyes and breathing fire !!!

Flamin
05-24-2010, 07:08 PM
I think like world of Warcraft we should ride the animals!!! Would that be copying? If not make it happen devs!!! My epic warrior knight flys in the battle field on a black dragon red eyes and breathing fire !!!

No it would not be copying, because lotro and several other mmorpg games have it too.

Kirei
05-24-2010, 07:19 PM
ya but you would need to make any mounts like humans or something ;P i mean animals riding animals??? cmon seriously

Xanthia
05-24-2010, 07:22 PM
Ok, the second half of this thread is completely pointless because it is completely off topic and has no relevance to the current topic of this thread.

@Ta11on - I do not think that the townes should be level capped. However I do think that there should be certain merchants that will not speak to you unless you are of certain level.

remember. townes are supposed to be places of safety and where one can interact with the community and talk and enjoy oneself.

Kirei
05-24-2010, 07:24 PM
......... spoilsport :( jk i totally agree .... but still...... you ruined my joke.....