PDA

View Full Version : Lesrider!!

RedRyder
04-07-2011, 08:19 PM
I need another app to play haha. I need your master opinion and guidance on other games

Kossi
04-07-2011, 08:20 PM
Eden World Builder!!!
its 1$ and its AMAZING!!!!

its a minecraft clone and its limitless!!!
get it!

Lesrider
04-07-2011, 08:28 PM
WTF you already beat Perfect Cell? Lol I'm still playing. On D7.

Why not go back and finish SO? ;)
If not, I'll look through some of my games and get back to you.

Lesrider
04-07-2011, 08:33 PM
Max, are you into room escape/puzzle games? If so, check out Antrim Escape 1 & 2. Really top notch games and if you can keep away from walkthroughs (my weakness -- I can't), it can take you a while to beat.

Major
04-07-2011, 08:47 PM
Kossi recommended the eden builder once.....I sure am happy he did. its awesome hopefully an update will come to make it better.

Lesrider
04-07-2011, 08:49 PM
Kossi recommended the eden builder once.....I sure am happy he did. its awesome hopefully an update will come to make it better.

I just can't play games with graphics like that.

Lesrider
04-07-2011, 08:54 PM
Btw, Mummy's Treasure is on sale for free (think the sale ends tonight). Decent puzzle game to entertain you for a bit. And since it's free, you can't really go wrong. Just delete if you don't like it.

RedRyder
04-07-2011, 09:02 PM
Woo I'll try them all out now. Thanks again haha

RedRyder
04-07-2011, 09:07 PM
And les you should try Dracula: the path of the dragon 1-3. It's the most amazing puzzle/exploring type game with good graphics. It's an iOS port of a pc game, and took me a while to beat. I actually never finished the 3rd; it was that difficult. Even looking up the strategy guide for the pc version won't even help

Lesrider
04-07-2011, 09:13 PM
And les you should try Dracula: the path of the dragon 1-3. It's the most amazing puzzle/exploring type game with good graphics. It's an iOS port of a pc game, and took me a while to beat. I actually never finished the 3rd; it was that difficult. Even looking up the strategy guide for the pc version won't even help

Yeah I think you mentioned that before. I got like the 2nd or 3rd part for free, but couldn't get a feel from it since it was in middle of the game. I ended up deleting it. There was something about the style that just didn't do it for me. If the first part were offered for free, or even a lite version of it, I'd give it a shot. But from what I saw of it, I don't want to spend money on it.

I wish the Broken Sword games would go on sale -- I played them on GBA years ago, and so want to play them again on my iPhone -- but the prices are a bit steep for games I've already played before :/

Parasyte
04-07-2011, 09:28 PM
I need a couple free games that are awesome!

Rebel
04-07-2011, 09:29 PM
Max, are you into room escape/puzzle games? If so, check out Antrim Escape 1 & 2. Really top notch games and if you can keep away from walkthroughs (my weakness -- I can't), it can take you a while to beat.

Antrim Escape was amazing! I didn't know that a second had arrived. I'll have to go check it out.

RedRyder
04-07-2011, 09:33 PM
Omg wow. Eden builder is amazing. It's astonishing how I was even able to stop playing to write this. Getting back to it now!

I was digging around underground and came across this :D
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m279/MADNIGGA2K5/7ae8cda3.jpg

So much exploring, so little time!

Lesrider
04-07-2011, 09:34 PM
Amateur Surgeon is kind of entertaining. The Christmas version is free.
So is Ninjump.
Hysteria Project (only played a bit of it, but it's creepy in a Blair Witch kind of way)
Stair Dismount is a must-have lol. Does get boring after a while, tho.

Paid games:
Predators
City of Secrets
Braveheart

I'll get back to you with any others I think of.

Lesrider
04-07-2011, 09:35 PM
Omg wow. Eden builder is amazing. It's astonishing how I was even able to stop playing to write this. Getting back to it now!

I was digging around underground and came across this :D
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m279/MADNIGGA2K5/7ae8cda3.jpg

So much exploring, so little time!

Lol it hurts my eyes. What is the appeal?

Parasyte
04-07-2011, 09:44 PM
Lol thanks les

Lesrider
04-07-2011, 09:55 PM
Also, I'm considering Gold & Chocolate. I watched a video of it and it looks pretty cool and original. But not sure yet if I want it. If anyone else feels like buying it, let me know how it is!

Lesrider
04-07-2011, 10:35 PM
Add Helsing's Fire to the list. Just played the lite version and will probably buy the full game.

RedRyder
04-07-2011, 10:48 PM
Eden builder annoyed me after 10 mins lol -_- gonna try helsings fire now

Physiologic
04-07-2011, 10:55 PM
Do you guys have any suggestions of games that are good AND has been ported to the Android?

Lesrider
04-07-2011, 11:20 PM
Lol Max... I was wondering how you could get excited at discovering a bunch of black and gray bricks.

Phys, sorry, I don't really know what's on the android market. I know Gameloft has ported some of their games, but not sure which ones.

Physiologic
04-07-2011, 11:22 PM
In the future if you guys find a good game and you happen to see "available on android" somewhere give me a holler.

Lesrider
04-07-2011, 11:25 PM
Will do.
And I suggest "liking" Gameloft's FB page to find out when they have deals on Android. I believe right now every 10th purchase of a game is free. Not really sure how it works, but you might want to check it out. And ya never know when SO will be ported!

Lesrider
04-08-2011, 05:21 PM
Max, what did you think of Helsing's Fire? I bought the full version and it's much more challenging! Good fun.

RedRyder
04-08-2011, 07:06 PM
Max, what did you think of Helsing's Fire? I bought the full version and it's much more challenging! Good fun.

I tried the free one, it wasn't really my cup of tea :/ I liked the design though!

Lesrider
04-08-2011, 07:12 PM
I tried the free one, it wasn't really my cup of tea :/ I liked the design though!

Ah well, can't win 'em all ;)

Physiologic
04-08-2011, 11:58 PM
Didn't realize Dungeon Hunter 2 was out for the Android. Installing now. Was this game good or bad? I played half-way through the first one and it was ok...

Darkchylde
04-09-2011, 12:11 AM
Tap jurassic is pretty cool

Lesrider
04-09-2011, 04:44 AM
Didn't realize Dungeon Hunter 2 was out for the Android. Installing now. Was this game good or bad? I played half-way through the first one and it was ok...

Pretty much the same thing, only better graphics and more classes/options. I enjoyed it. Almost played through on three chars, but got burnt out trying to complete an endgame set for my Shadowmancer.
It's really just your basic hack n slash. No real strategy. It's fun to build up your char the way you want, though, with the diff skills/stats. And the graphics are pretty good.

Lesrider
04-09-2011, 05:48 PM
I gave Solomon's Boneyard a chance on Royce's recommendation, and since it's free. It's actually quite addictive, even if it is incredibly repetitive. I just wish gold were easier to come by, so I wouldn't be tempted to buy it.

Rebel
04-09-2011, 05:49 PM
I gave Solomon's Boneyard a chance on Royce's recommendation, and since it's free. It's actually quite addictive, even if it is incredibly repetitive. I just wish gold were easier to come by, so I wouldn't be tempted to buy it.

I saw that when I was roaming the app store the other day. How is it? What is the point of the game?

RedRyder
04-09-2011, 05:53 PM
i didnt enjoy solomons bone yard at allll. like at first im like oh this is cool...... but then i had to fight a horde of monsters with the horrific controls. way too frustrating for me to even enjoy

Lesrider
04-09-2011, 05:57 PM
I saw that when I was roaming the app store the other day. How is it? What is the point of the game?

It's a survival game. Basically you choose from four diff chars (you can unlock 3 more with gold), and you try to survive waves of monsters as long as you can. You gain experience and each time you level up you get to choose one skill to upgrade. When you die, it saves your high scores, but you need to start over. The only things you get to keep permanently are gold and perks you buy with the gold. Everything else is gone when you die. so the main point is to last as long as possible. And getting gold to buy perks will help you do that.

Which is why it kinda bugs me that you can buy 20k gold for 99 cents but barely get any while playing.

Rebel
04-09-2011, 05:58 PM
It's a survival game. Basically you choose from four diff chars (you can unlock 3 more with gold), and you try to survive waves of monsters as long as you can. You gain experience and each time you level up you get to choose one skill to upgrade. When you die, it saves your high scores, but you need to start over. The only things you get to keep permanently are gold and perks you buy with the gold. Everything else is gone when you die. so the main point is to last as long as possible. And getting gold to buy perks will help you do that.

Which is why it kinda bugs me that you can buy 20k gold for 99 cents but barely get any while playing.

I see. I may have to try it out. Thanks for the info!

Lesrider
04-09-2011, 05:59 PM
i didnt enjoy solomons bone yard at allll. like at first im like oh this is cool...... but then i had to fight a horde of monsters with the horrific controls. way too frustrating for me to even enjoy

Yeah I can understand that. I deleted Solomon's Keep Lite after 5 min bc of the controls. They are a bit annoying, but I'm still enjoying this for the time being. Not the best game out there, by any means.

Hellomynam
04-09-2011, 10:03 PM
sorry about that

RedRyder
04-09-2011, 10:14 PM
Hello i recently just made a thread about a app/game review. i will be telling you if the app is worth it and giving a brief explanation about it :D please check it out and any tips would be very helpful. heres a link if you have the time to check it out. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?23162-Apple-app-reviews

Advertising threads in other threads is frowned upon lol

Hellomynam
04-09-2011, 10:16 PM
oh im very sorry ill edit it out

Hellomynam
04-09-2011, 10:17 PM
just thought it would be helpful since you guys were talking about what games you like.

RedRyder
04-09-2011, 10:23 PM
Lol it's fine you didn't know. Like the concept though! It's the first of it's kind

Pokechmp
04-25-2011, 08:20 AM
I knowba good app! It is pocket legends!