PDA

View Full Version : Skill Points

ColaxRic
05-11-2015, 05:50 AM
The new expansion is coming soon for level 46. Now players who are capped already have enough skill points to learn the skill they want including all the necessary passive skills too. At level 46, that's another extra 5 points. Players won't really need that and will just dump it into useless skills like Speed passive. STS needs to make more active and passive skills. I'm sure the game will go on and expansions will continue to 50s and 60s and so on. STS make some more cool skills!

Dimitrian
05-11-2015, 11:07 AM
And also STG should add another skill slot on the screen
Sry 4 my english...

Jazzi
05-11-2015, 11:35 AM
I know exactly what I will do with the 5 points on my rogue and it won't be a useless skill. I will just have more options depending on the team, without having to respec.

Powergear546
05-11-2015, 02:04 PM
LOL have some patience dude,
they also know this(maybe or maybe not), just wait for the arrival of the expansion

PhoenixPrime
05-12-2015, 10:42 AM
I think being able to use more than 4 skills at a time would be nice. Would LOVE to have that for my mage especially.

Deathdor
05-12-2015, 12:03 PM
The new expansion is coming soon for level 46. Now players who are capped already have enough skill points to learn the skill they want including all the necessary passive skills too. At level 46, that's another extra 5 points. Players won't really need that and will just dump it into useless skills like Speed passive. STS needs to make more active and passive skills. I'm sure the game will go on and expansions will continue to 50s and 60s and so on. STS make some more cool skills!

Good point.

Not seen any other threads mention skill points at the Rage of Ren'gol expansion.
Would be interested to see new skills/passives.

I'm curious to see what STS has planned...

I know exactly what I will do with the 5 points on my rogue and it won't be a useless skill. I will just have more options depending on the team, without having to respec.

Excatly my thoughts.

I think with jewels, there'll be a broader bracket of character-diversity depending on which jewels we choose and where we choose to distribute skill points - in passives.

Saying that, they'll probably be a preferred set-up by most players, once everyone's had their fun experimenting.
I'll keep my eyes open.
:)

Newcomx
05-13-2015, 01:32 AM

Not useless... now player can take pve and pvp skill without respec