PDA

View Full Version : Items Best of the Best? All Classes.

boredaholic
05-24-2010, 07:10 PM
Cleared, Never mind A list of all items will soon be released by dedicated members :)

Flamin
05-24-2010, 07:12 PM
I'm not sure if the pirate's killer's or assassin's dead eye derby is the best.
And are you sure that Jewel Thief's Croc Scale Armor is better than Sniper's Croc Scale Leather or Mamboz Croc Scale Leather or swampy rat's croc scale leather?

Please someone tell me the stats of each one and which one is the best, or just the stats of each one.

FriedSushi
05-24-2010, 07:15 PM
Dex head gear, currently penguin snowcap of finesse
6 dex, 2% dodge, 7 armor (i think)

Xanthia
05-24-2010, 07:17 PM
Ok this type of a post requires a lot more specific, definitive answers and a much more descriptive thesis. If one is going to say "The best armor," you must support your claim, also announce which style of player you are speaking about. Is it a Bowchantress? a Shiv Warrior? a Tank Archer?

Please be very descriptive, these general posts usually end in dull answers because there is to much leeway on how to think. You need to direct your viewers to answer your posts in the direction you would like, instead of just an open ended question.

Like I can ask what color the sky is? People would say blue, or purple, or orange.

But if I ask what color blue is the sky? then that forces people to be much more specific and answer the question in the direction I like.

Take time to think before you post..

FriedSushi
05-24-2010, 07:20 PM
Try editing it to best item for stat

boredaholic
05-24-2010, 07:20 PM
for one thing Xanthia please refrain form making your posts seem like a complete flame post... its beyond annoying, and as far as what your saying i understand and plan on doing much more than that, as of right now this is what i have. There IS words in my "OP" that say will be updated, and much more specifics about whats going to go into the thread... so yeah Please refrain from your unintentional flaming.

boredaholic
05-24-2010, 07:21 PM
Do you know the Req?

FriedSushi
05-24-2010, 07:23 PM
i will check in a moment

boredaholic
05-24-2010, 07:23 PM
gotcha just message me if you want im online, toon name is on the picture in my signature.

Xanthia
05-24-2010, 07:24 PM
My post is definitely not a flame at all. Honestly, I was trying to support your post, trying to help you word the post a different way to achieve the kind of results that you are asking for.

Don't ever call me out like that again.

Uriyah
05-24-2010, 07:26 PM
For dex archer best head gear is purple penguin snocap of finesse and armor is sniper croc leather.

FriedSushi
05-24-2010, 07:26 PM
Penguin Snowcap of Finesse
Requires 108 dex
6 Dex, 2 dodge, 8 armor

boredaholic
05-24-2010, 07:28 PM
Relax i wasn't "calling you out", just clearly stating that your post seemed like some flame post and that i HAD posted things about it being updated frequently. But anyways enough of the pathetic arguing, got any info that could help?

Xanthia
05-24-2010, 07:29 PM
Our guild Venom is working on making this list for all of AS and is almost complete as well as all the other zones, we will be posting a link to our website once we have completed the list. We are almost finished.

boredaholic
05-24-2010, 07:32 PM
so your saying to not keep my thread alive?

Xanthia
05-24-2010, 07:34 PM
No, if you want to do this, I am in no way trying to say not to keep on doing it, I am just saying we are almost finished charting every item in the game, if you would like to submit items to our website, we could put your name down as helping when we make the formal post on ST forums.

boredaholic
05-24-2010, 07:36 PM
lol alright well its all yours then :)

Pointless for me to do a ton of work when you have already done it :)