PDA

View Full Version : time to loot my corpse.

Tengotengo
04-08-2011, 05:56 PM
As of monday, I won't be playing PL anymore. my wife is tired of seeing me play it, and so I'm going to remove the detractor.

It's been fun, all. I'd be playing if I could.

So long.

Physiologic
04-08-2011, 06:01 PM
My fiancee's not a big fan of it either, it's all about balance :( You should ask the devs to freeze your account, in case you ever decide to come back in the distant future.

noobmigo
04-08-2011, 06:01 PM
As of monday, I won't be playing PL anymore. my wife is tired of seeing me play it, and so I'm going to remove the detractor.

It's been fun, all. I'd be playing if I could.

So long.

Speaking of looting yur corpse...can I have your stuff? Nah, jk.
Dunno you, but hate to see guys go.
Come back soon. ;)

romgar1
04-08-2011, 06:04 PM
Im sorry to see you go. Though I didnt know you in game well you were always entertaining in forums. :( -10

DawnInfinity
04-08-2011, 06:16 PM
So sad to see you go. Thanks again for everything, I appreciate it all, very, very much. Keep in touch.

Tengotengo
04-08-2011, 06:17 PM
thank again, guys. Dawn, use the heck out of that stuff.

DawnInfinity
04-08-2011, 06:18 PM
thank again, guys. Dawn, use the heck out of that stuff.

I'll do you proud.

Benaorn
04-08-2011, 06:40 PM
What else can you do when the wife aggro? Good luck.

Zeus
04-08-2011, 07:12 PM
Nooooooo! Tengo! Your always fun and make my day on the forums. I'm going to miss you man :(. The wife is just a boss that will always win :(.

giayuan
04-08-2011, 07:15 PM
D: Hate it when people leave.. didnt know you that well, but played with you a few times and encountered you on forums. Hope you come back... get to know you ;D K cya!!

Arterra
04-08-2011, 07:26 PM
you'll be back, one day, maybe... hope so :)

Tengotengo
04-08-2011, 07:33 PM
hmmm...we'll see about this, actually. The wife is not mad anymore, and the PL was a red herring. I may freeze my account or something. I dunno...

I have a little stack of plat and a few non-tradeables I hate to destroy. I worked a long time to get that crown of dex, and that big luck was 15 plat.

Arterra
04-08-2011, 07:45 PM
hmmm...we'll see about this, actually. The wife is not mad anymore, and the PL was a red herring. I may freeze my account or something. I dunno...

I have a little stack of plat and a few non-tradeables I hate to destroy. I worked a long time to get that crown of dex, and that big luck was 15 plat.

you dont exactly have to give away anything, or destroy it... just erase the game from device, and when you can re-install... all is online!

giayuan
04-08-2011, 07:53 PM
you dont exactly have to give away anything, or destroy it... just erase the game from device, and when you can re-install... all is online!

Yeah!! Do that, you may come back somday

Kalielle
04-08-2011, 08:00 PM
I always shake my head in amazement at these stories. I love my hubby, but I wouldn't quit PL for him. In fact I'd probably be pretty mad if he asked me to do so.

Acyer
04-08-2011, 08:02 PM
http://i51.tinypic.com/9a0h87.jpg
take care bud hope to see you back in the near future.

Tengotengo
04-08-2011, 08:10 PM
My gear is in a good new home now. If I come back, level caps may have changed, so all that stuff may be useless anyway. As it stands, it kinda was now as I didn't have much 55 elite stuff.

DawnInfinity
04-08-2011, 09:01 PM
My gear is in a good new home now. If I come back, level caps may have changed, so all that stuff may be useless anyway. As it stands, it kinda was now as I didn't have much 55 elite stuff.

I still have everything.

Wushu
04-08-2011, 09:38 PM
hmmm...we'll see about this, actually. The wife is not mad anymore, and the PL was a red herring. ...

Hope things work out with the family work/life/play balance. Been there, currently there, will always be there.

braluk
04-08-2011, 11:06 PM
Wifey isn't thrilled either. Honestly though and this might be TMI, just use it when you're on the toilet. I usually take my time on the throne, it's the modern man's thinker. Or for me, the modern man's PL leveler.

braluk
04-08-2011, 11:08 PM

Personally if I were to take a hiatus, I'd sell the stuff I know I can still get money for now and then use it for later. Remember how high rift items were when they first came out and now it's just about at the right price.

Tengotengo
04-08-2011, 11:27 PM
I may not depart from the forums. It's been nice to deal with you guys.
Eh. gear is no issue. Sure, it's a pain to hunt, but that's what playing the game is. There's no objective, it's just hunting and leveling, and with 2 55s and a 56, there's not much leveling to do. If I come back, I'll get gear and gold, as I am pretty sure I'm good at all aspects of the game.

heh this is turning into less of a departure and more of a see ya later. heh

DawnInfinity
04-08-2011, 11:52 PM
I may not depart from the forums. It's been nice to deal with you guys.
Eh. gear is no issue. Sure, it's a pain to hunt, but that's what playing the game is. There's no objective, it's just hunting and leveling, and with 2 55s and a 56, there's not much leveling to do. If I come back, I'll get gear and gold, as I am pretty sure I'm good at all aspects of the game.

heh this is turning into less of a departure and more of a see ya later. heh
PMed ya.

/ten