PDA

View Full Version : Outside wall glitch

Hdtvz
05-11-2015, 11:19 AM
Can You Be Banned For Going Outside The Walls In Balefort Castle/Ancient Swamps/Humania

End
05-11-2015, 04:38 PM
Maybe for like an hour, They need solid proof because they cant tell if your outside wall or not unless there actually in the game,

Which for obvious reasons. I doubt

bosstinytitan
05-11-2015, 07:06 PM
They said in one thread that it was a harmless glitch that did nothing to hurt the game

KingFu
05-11-2015, 07:17 PM
Maybe for like an hour, They need solid proof because they cant tell if your outside wall or not unless there actually in the game,

Which for obvious reasons. I doubt

Wat.
/obligatory11chars

Itoopeo
05-12-2015, 12:13 AM
I cant even do it no matter how hard I try?

Itoopeo
05-12-2015, 07:11 AM
In star legends its been there for very long because operative class has a skill which is like repulse but way stronger, so we just made 3 operatives spam those skills on one tanky engineer in a corner so eventually he flew out to space.
Worked only in pvp room but in PL its in towne too

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Seoratrek
05-12-2015, 07:03 PM
I have been told that walking outside of the map in town is more of a novelty and doesn't interfere with the game. However, doing so in a PvE level or in PvP isn't allowed since it would give certain users an unfair advantage. In those particular cases please email our support team and let them know. Not to sound like a broken record but attempts to hack, modify or otherwise makes use of cheats, mods, automation software (bots) or any other unauthorized third-party software designed to modify the game experience is consider a violation of our Terms of Service, so please don't engage with those claiming to have such. They are just wanting to take your account information! If you have any particular questions feel free to PM me. Thanks for your understanding everyone!