PDA

View Full Version : Need guild help!!!

Arazaanikl
05-11-2015, 12:33 PM
hey guys...if any of u guys are guild master of guilds can any of u guys give me tioga because I have made a guild and have trouble trying to get the guild to grow...people end up leaving but then those who stay never help recruit no one ver helps me recruit....now I have only 4 members in guild need tips pleas Ty...if anyone wants to join u guys r very welcome to join Ty all :)

Dex Scene
05-11-2015, 12:52 PM
I am having trouble reading it for the font color!!

princesslovess
05-11-2015, 12:56 PM
hey guys...if any of u guys are guild master of guilds can any of u guys give me tioga because I have made a guild and have trouble trying to get the guild to grow...people end up leaving but then those who stay never help recruit no one ver helps me recruit....now I have only 4 members in guild need tips pleas Ty...if anyone wants to join u guys r very welcome to join Ty all :)

I hope this helps, with all the people who can't read it

Arazaanikl
05-11-2015, 12:59 PM
I am having trouble reading it for the font color!!

How is it now? Fixed it

princesslovess
05-11-2015, 02:00 PM
How is it now? Fixed it

It's much better now, but if you are going to to more threads i would suggest just using black :3

Arazaanikl
05-11-2015, 02:05 PM
Should I disband my guild?im having so much trouble recruiting ....no one wants to help me and the guild grow :(

princesslovess
05-11-2015, 02:15 PM
Should I disband my guild?im having so much trouble recruiting ....no one wants to help me and the guild grow :(

That's mainly your decision but IMO i wouldn't like to be in a small guild when it is inactive and it just gets boring, But it's totally down to you.
If you like you can Pm me in game, same as my name here, to join High Society :3

My Ign that i'm on now is, Princessloves, i'm free for friends req if you like ^-^

Arazaanikl
05-11-2015, 02:21 PM
I'll freind u :)

princesslovess
05-11-2015, 02:41 PM
I'll freind u :)

OK i will be here to accept it :D

Serancha
05-11-2015, 03:22 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?193609-Guide-Making-A-Successful-Guild

Erebos
05-11-2015, 03:25 PM
pay 500 k to each guy and u will hit leader board in just a day
Lol

princesslovess
05-11-2015, 03:31 PM
pay 500 k to each guy and u will hit leader board in just a day
Lol

Lol, Well if anyone is doing this Pm me and i will join xD

Not Really because i love my guild

Erebos
05-11-2015, 03:34 PM
Lol, Well if anyone is doing this Pm me and i will join xD

he asked a tip for building a guild and thats the best and easiest way lol

princesslovess
05-11-2015, 03:38 PM
he asked a tip for building a guild and thats the best and easiest way lol

So if that means i bring in my two characters i will get 1 mil ^-^ whoop whoop

nevercan
05-11-2015, 06:19 PM
If i woudnt be this inactif i woud try help ya ^^ but nowan is waiting for an inactive member

princesslovess
05-11-2015, 07:03 PM
If i woudnt be this inactif i woud try help ya ^^ but nowan is waiting for an inactive member

You Never can be active
I'm sooo sorry for this worst pun in forums history :/

Candylicks
05-11-2015, 07:13 PM
Building a guild takes time. You can't expect it to happen overnight. I learned a lot from growing a guild and here is my best advice:

1. Don't spam that you are recruiting in a town or spam pm people to join.

2. Be active in Arlor. Run maps, make friends, and build your guild with your closest friends

3. Be patient. A seed planted takes a long time to grow. Sometimes if it grows too fast too quick it's really just a weed that will end up dying anyways

4. Don't stress if your guild is small. If you have something good people will see it.

5. Conduct yourself as a leader and expect the same from your inner circle. If you are a schmuck in game or pvp, that's the kind of people who will join.

6. Try running a contest! See content section for ideas.

7. Have fun and don't take yourself too seriously. Be approachable to other people in game.

Arachnophobik
05-11-2015, 08:11 PM
To make a good one and let it grow, dont focus on mass recruiting :) bond with your recruits, get to know them, befriend them, teach them the ropes, keep a healthy and active guild chat. Once people start to like being around each other, time for you to get more recruits and make an impact on their lives again :)

Trojan2100
05-11-2015, 08:22 PM
To make a good one and let it grow, dont focus on mass recruiting :) bond with your recruits, get to know them, befriend them, teach them the ropes, keep a healthy and active guild chat. Once people start to like being around each other, time for you to get more recruits and make an impact on their lives again :)

Well said , just be active and friendly . Try joining a guild instead of making one . To lead you must follow first