ok im new with this game

im lvl 12 warrior

i have crusaders blade of darkness
black chain mail
and beret from the blacksmith quest

any suggestion of good items and where could i get them

Arterra
04-08-2011, 08:52 PM
if you add in my bear Vosol, we can level together. just give me a call, and you got an instant encyclopedia! welcome.

Major
04-08-2011, 08:58 PM
Hey welcome to the community, once you play the game for a bit you will now where to find the good gear.

Plasticuproject
04-08-2011, 10:16 PM
[Big, booming, ominous voice]WELCOME TO POCKET LEGENDS NEW GUY[/Big, booming, ominous voice]

Ellyidol
04-08-2011, 10:46 PM
Welcome! :)

I'm only experienced towards the end-game, so I can't really advise you on your lower levels (might mess you up :P).

Just persevere with your bear, it will reward you in the end :)

braluk
04-08-2011, 11:11 PM
Hey welcome! I think you'll get the best experience by just going through the game's quests. Not necessarily going to be the fastest way to level but I think it's the most rewarding. Sometimes, you'll find some upper levels in the maps you want to do quests in and it makes leveling much easier if you can keep up.

angelofdeath54
04-09-2011, 02:30 AM
thnx thnx

wat are good items for my level

KingFu
04-09-2011, 03:11 AM
Welcome to the community! Feel free to ask any questions needed! We are here to help!

To be honest, at lower levels, gear isn't a big variable. I wouldn't worry about gear until lvl 20 ish, when you are gonna go into balefort castle (considering you're gonna buy the campaigns). At level 19, buy a chain mail of legend (blue chain mail of legend, green chain mail/tunic of legend. Any color works), and as for helm, you can use an ursan mercenary helm, or any other green/orange lv 19 ish helm. And buy a bad mojo club at 20.

If you have some plat, at level 20 (or you could now), you can buy a legendary warrior item pack. It guarantees pinks, and is 30/35 plat, but can be helpful for leveling (up until level 30 ish)

When you get around 30 ish, I will be happy to help you with build, or gear, or any other help you may need, if you need it:) Until then, the biggest advice I can give you is to read Ellyidol's bear guides to become an awesome tank;) and above all, do not power level, whatever you do:)

angelofdeath54
04-09-2011, 03:35 AM
last questions

where can i get the needed items for crafting
and
can i go to other campaigns when i reach the required level or i really need to buy them

KingFu
04-09-2011, 03:46 AM
1) Farm Meatheads Deli in forest haven to loot gems, scraps, and recipes. It'll be a lot of work if you plan on looting every component in order to craft a certain item. I would suggest buying the balefort castle campaign. If you buy it, you will unlock Fort Blackstone. Which is the town belonging to the campaign, and there, you will find the consignment shop, where you can buy and sell items.

2) Forest Haven, and Dark Forest campaigns are free, but they will only level you up to level 18. If you want to proceed in leveling, you'll need to buy the rest of the camapaigns. You need to buy them with platinum, which you can either buy with real life money, or you can earn on the tap joy wall (click "Store" then "Earn Free Platinum". Download an app on the list, and open the app for a few seconds, and open PL. You should get the plat pretty quickly. 1 free app downloaded = 1 free platinum)

krullnan
04-10-2011, 09:47 PM
welcome!! when i was that level i think i used same stuff from like level 8 to 18 because it dosnt take long to level up and i wanted to save as much money as i could. id say wait till youre higher level to get good gear

angelofdeath54
04-10-2011, 10:53 PM
wow thnx guys for the advise