View Full Version : Wont be on alot :(

Artemis
04-08-2011, 09:06 PM
So. I fractured my wrist so i have to wear a cast. No access to my left hand thumb so cant play PL. i can prob get on i just wont play as in dungeons n what now. I can type with 1 hand so i will be able to talk it might just take me a while. If im cranky its because im suffering from PL withdrawl.

LIGHTNINGLORD67
04-08-2011, 09:16 PM
Damn that sucks :( hope your wrist gets better! :)

Rebel
04-08-2011, 09:38 PM
I remember breaking my wrist. Except it was my right wrist, and I am right handed. I had to learn how to write, brush my teeth, eat, and do basically everything left handed for about 2 months. I was actually getting pretty good at it when it was time for the cast to come off. May I ask how your wrist broke? I would tell my story, but it is pretty embarrassing. :)

Junside
04-08-2011, 09:45 PM
Everyone's so fragile nowadays. I have never broken a bone or had to go to the hospital for severe injury or sickness my entire life. Doesn't mean I haven't been in such situations. MMA training was painful but nothing a little neosporin and cold calamine lotion didn't fix. I only get sick like, once a year or not even. Take your vitamins, people!

Rebel
04-08-2011, 09:51 PM
Everyone's so fragile nowadays. I have never broken a bone or had to go to the hospital for severe injury or sickness my entire life. Doesn't mean I haven't been in such situations. MMA training was painful but nothing a little neosporin and cold calamine lotion didn't fix. I only get sick like, once a year or not even. Take your vitamins, people!

I hardly ever get sick, but I've broken 7 bones. Most are from playing sports, but some were just stupid decisions I made.

jjjjaaaakkkke
04-08-2011, 10:04 PM
You'll get used to the PL withdrawal.

Parasyte
04-08-2011, 10:10 PM
When i broke my hand i got out of my cast and went and played hockey and broke it again.

Edit: Just to cleaify it was that same week i got it off.

Artemis
04-08-2011, 10:28 PM
I remember breaking my wrist. Except it was my right wrist, and I am right handed. I had to learn how to write, brush my teeth, eat, and do basically everything left handed for about 2 months. I was actually getting pretty good at it when it was time for the cast to come off. May I ask how your wrist broke? I would tell my story, but it is pretty embarrassing. :)

Dont laugh at me, but i was playing tag (lil kid at heart) and tripped. Broke my fall with my hand.

Arterra
04-08-2011, 10:29 PM
yikes, time to learn how to play with yer nose...

Plasticuproject
04-08-2011, 10:32 PM
Maybe after you heal and the cast comes off your thumb will become super fast?
Probably not, but I hope you get well soon!

Artemis
04-08-2011, 10:34 PM
yikes, time to learn how to play with yer nose...

I should..
/10

Rebel
04-08-2011, 10:39 PM
Dont laugh at me, but i was playing tag (lil kid at heart) and tripped. Broke my fall with my hand.

That's nothing compared to how I broke mine. Haha, I'll tell you to make you feel better.

I had just bought this new skateboard type deal called a Ripstik. It was basically a swivel sort of contraption that allowed you to move forward. Anyway, my bud came over on his dirtbike. We had the amazing idea that I should hang on to the dirt bike while riding the ripstik. Well, it didn't quite work very well. On my first ride up the street we were going about 20 mph and I totally wiped out. I fell right on my wrist and got a massive scar on my elbow. It was pretty bad.

Artemis
04-08-2011, 10:48 PM
That's nothing compared to how I broke mine. Haha, I'll tell you to make you feel better.

I had just bought this new skateboard type deal called a Ripstik. It was basically a swivel sort of contraption that allowed you to move forward. Anyway, my bud came over on his dirtbike. We had the amazing idea that I should hang on to the dirt bike while riding the ripstik. Well, it didn't quite work very well. On my first ride up the street we were going about 20 mph and I totally wiped out. I fell right on my wrist and got a massive scar on my elbow. It was pretty bad.

Hehe. Well i tripped over a flat surface soo..

DawnInfinity
04-08-2011, 11:54 PM
:( I hope ya heal up soon <3

Fatpigwarrior
04-08-2011, 11:55 PM
my friend completly shattered his ankle dont know how though coz he moved school

jjjjaaaakkkke
04-08-2011, 11:56 PM
I dislocated my pinky playing chess.. it got pretty intense.

Artemis
04-09-2011, 10:34 AM
I dislocated my pinky playing chess.. it got pretty intense.

Niceeeee
/10