PDA

View Full Version : character balance ( MAGEs)

VenomsChaos
05-11-2015, 09:22 PM
lol i am just doing this thread because all i am seeing warriors saying its hard to find pt for warriors..

What about mages?

warior have skills buffs for the safe party. yes they are hard to find a pt but lets talk about mages.

mages have 1000 armor, %5 dodge, low damage, low defance.. no skills for safe party...

So mages really wery hard to find party to.

maybe add some better buffs to warrior and mage skills only work on bosses. thats will be enough for balances. (maybe a buff break boss armor %20)

i am not a pvp mage, my skill buffs on boss idea only for pve balance.

BTW tomorrow i ll pop up 225 old chest, 75+ new chest. lets see this time lucky will be smile to me or not :)

gn= RageOfVenom

not in game, bored after searched a party 2 hour or more. tired on random party searchs all are mages + warriors on random partys.

Alhuntrazeck
05-11-2015, 10:12 PM
Apparently STS only knows how to buff in both PvE & PvP (case in point: the warrior buff which really did not help warriors in PvE but made them OP (again...) in PvP).

Dex Scene
05-11-2015, 11:45 PM
Wow mages!!
You guys have great damage!!
The shield is a great defense!!
Iam now tired of seeing never ending demands of these mages!!

CheifR
05-12-2015, 01:04 AM
My God you know what just give mages really thick unbreakable armor and give warriors aimed shot. I'm tired of all these "buff this nerf that" then it's" oh they got buffed why is the all about them now" most the complaints are just ridiculous things or small things that sts implemented to balance the pros of the class. Mages get pts like crazy so this is either you or your guild. I'm sorry but one day I'd like to come into the forums and not read the same repetitive stuff

VenomsChaos
05-12-2015, 06:42 AM
Dex Scene= do you have a mage you are playing on arena?

mage damages only hight at numbers. if you play on a mage in arena or t3 boss, you will know what i mean.

Chaifr= Mage armor not working well as you though. mages get pts crazy?

For both of you. if mage have a hight damage why its takes years to kill a boss with full mage war party?

for the give you idea about mages

if i dont have a shield. 1 mushroom takes like my %75-80 of heal.

if i have sheild 2 mushroom still kills me.

if i dont have shield, arena mage boss killing me 1 hit with hes normal atack.

ferrix red circle atack kill me 1 hit its doesnt matter if i have shield, i ll still die.

my gears= wild talisman, Frost bow, mythic ring, mythic arm helm with para. sure i did 200+ time tomb run,

sure i did 600+ time new arena run.

thats my experiences. play with a mage and share me your experience i would like to see.

You both sound seems like my 1 friend who keep says "mage in the tomb3 should heal mana is best way to help party" person never played mage but can tell how i should play ( my main chars allways mage because they are funy. playing more than 1 year only with mage )

tell me how many time you run arena on a mage? do you allready have a mage? lol

Edit: also lets dont forget it, why there no mages doing pvp? if the mage have a great sheild and hight damage?

Mages great at mobs, Weak on bosses.

A legendary mage cant do anything in arena + tomb boss,
a legendary warrior still doing good on t3 or arena.
a legendary rogue doing good on t3 or arena.

VenomsChaos
05-12-2015, 06:51 AM
My God you know what just give mages really thick unbreakable armor and give warriors aimed shot. I'm tired of all these "buff this nerf that" then it's" oh they got buffed why is the all about them now" most the complaints are just ridiculous things or small things that sts implemented to balance the pros of the class. Mages get pts like crazy so this is either you or your guild. I'm sorry but one day I'd like to come into the forums and not read the same repetitive stuff

if you see repetitive stuffs from mage perspective, its mean there something wrong on mages.

I have other classes to. I have warior and rogue to. do you have a mage? pls post your mage and rogue ss I would like to see your statue - kill die count

JohnnyHardcore
05-12-2015, 07:16 AM
Hi! 41 mythic geared mage here. This us just screeeaming to be addressed.

Yyyup.

mage damages only hight at numbers. if you play on a mage in arena or t3 boss, you will know what i mean.
Mmmm nope. Not at all. Mages excel in large numbers, we have better skills for that specifically. But are still given plenty of focus damage as well. Ice, lightning, and fire/curse with shield is a great boss setup. Drop curse, drop nukes, drop shield, spam pots and nukes. With your gear, your damage output shouldn't be far below rogues or you're doing it wrong...

For both of you. if mage have a hight damage why its takes years to kill a boss with full mage war party?
Two mages and two wars are actually a decent setup IF three or more of four are geared. Time your nukes and taunts together and shields with dots between heals.

True.
You're doing it wrong, work on your timing and placement. You're a range damage. Mushrooms , hit the right wall and don't move. Pull boss over and time attacks with party members to keep them there.

True. But unless under very certain circumstances that don't occur often there's no reason not to move against him. So why the eff are you that close to him without shield? Pay attention. Move. This is end game farming as a mage. Not a brackebridge run.

ferrix red circle atack kill me 1 hit its doesnt matter if i have shield, i ll still die.
Doing it wrong. Timing. Kills you? Time move, hold shield, pop before impact for invincibility. Oorrr... Get out of the red circle. It's not.hard before the move procs....

my gears= wild talisman, Frost bow, mythic ring, mythic arm helm with para. sure i did 200+ time tomb run,

thats my experiences. play with a mage and share me your experience i would like to see.

You both sound seems like my 1 friend who keep says "mage in the tomb3 should heal mana is best way to help party" person never played mage but can tell how i should play ( my main chars allways mage because they are funy. playing more than 1 year only with mage )

Edit: also lets dont forget it, why there no mages doing pvp? if the mage have a great sheild and hight damage?

you aren't a legendary so why is this pertinent? And its well established regular farming of arena and tombs is unreasonable in ankh usage for all classes on legendary gear. Rogues and wars in the same boat unless they're partied with people in better gear.

In short. Don't sit here asking for buffs that aren't needed for a class that is just fine at the moment in contrast to other class imbalances because you've been playing for so long and are still doing it wrong.

Jazzi
05-12-2015, 07:27 AM
A full legendary rogue will get one hit by every boss attack in t3 and by most of the mobs. It will get one hit by most boss attacks in arena. I am full mythic with planar pendant grand gems and eyes and get one hit by at least half of the red zones in arena.

Sts might take all those feedback threads more seriously if they were not full of gross exaggerations.

e'dria♡
05-12-2015, 07:34 AM
they do? i mostly run on a pt with mages and i think they find easy pt compare to tank because mages can deal with the environment like mush and spiders.

As a rogue, i prefer to get a mage than a tank, so i think tank is the one that needs a buff on pve - still.

Dex Scene
05-12-2015, 08:29 AM

Full mages Party don't run in arena. Its true rogues are demanded the most but mages get good pts too. I, most of the times run with 1 mage in my pt!!
Also mage's defense is okay!
they are weak when shield is down but when they have shield they are great defending lil smurfs.
Their shield is great and the invulnerability upgrade save em in crucial time if you time ur shield correctly.

Rogues don't have invulnerability.. mage and warriors have.
Rogues don't have mana regen skills. Mage and warriors have.
Rogues don't get benefits from a pet's damage bonus. Mages and warriors get it.

Rogues live with it.

Mages are fine.
they are AOE class. You see what they do in mines hauntlets.

If any class which need buffs in pve, its warrior!!

CheifR
05-12-2015, 08:44 AM

You're missing the point! First half of your post I'm sorry but some stuff I didn't understand (not to be rude) but you can't complain about not being able to kill a boss as fast as rogues; what do you think is the point of the rogue class in the first place! And YES arcane shield is an amazing skill that they've recently even buffed MULTIPLE TIMES. Mages are great for crowd control so again I see people request their help VERY often. As well as arena!

I'd also like to ask have u even played rogue??mushrooms still 2hit us as well as most other redzones in arena, we aren't tanks.

Azefiokall
05-12-2015, 11:53 AM
all thats true but rogues have special skills (aim/razor/sp(not sureit is like that)/nox) these skills help rogues alot aim is scary coze crit razor don't make rogues get stunned sp they use it some times to run from mushrooms and crystal nox is good dmg

mages have (light/shield/fb/ice)(these r my skills that i use for bosses) but mages still weak without shiled the shield cool down i think 36sec or more thats prolem in pvp and pve but he still can servive in pve coze pot and run but in pvp it is big problem (not talking about full geared with arcane pet) lets make a mythic armor/helm/pendent/bonesaw or bulwark(frost or elon) lvl41/ring tank with slag vs mythic armor/helm/pendent/frost gun or elon gun/ring mage with slag the mage will die for sure don't say he is not timing hes skills he is an for rogues ofc rogues will kill tank but not mage coze of new shield ability but in pve he is good with mobs but in boss area he suck if u see he is the first one who die coze hes low stat hes dmg good if have mythic armor/helm/pendent but he need at less 1rogue to kill boss fast my point is in pvp mages suck in vs coze when hes shield gone he is dead like fish with out water but in pve he can servive coze of pot same as rogues and mages need buff in pvp to survive ofc

tank tbh they r hard to handel coze they face many problem in pve they hardly get a party but in pvp a team with out tank (talking about normal clashes not geared) is a dead team so tanks need buff in pve in pvp they rule coze of shield of the heal soo they need buff in pve

and about rogues they r cool if u see many ppl have switchs their classes from mage/tank to a rogue coze they rule in pvp/pve (talking in normal rogues not geared) and who said that rogues r hard they r simple all u need is 5skills to play in pvp/pve their crit is great in pvp/pve their dmg/armor/hp/dodge/dps soo the only perfect class in the game and it have 0 buff is rogue if u see all the sts doing is trying to buff mages/tanks to make them as good as rogues soo all we need is palance between the classes mages suffering in pvp tanks suffering in pve rogue not complaining about anything just complaining about the mages shield and tbh if they need to buff mages they need to make mages use 5skilld not just 4 and i read some one saying that mage have mana in their heal skill and tanks have mana in their vb and rogues have no mana and the tanks have shield in their heal skill but rogues hp is best one of them all u know why coze u have 3 packs if i want some thing on my mage is that skill coze our heal skill suck try to play mage in pvp and use (light/fb or ice/heal/shield) vs a rogue u will die(talking about same gear) thats all i have :)

CheifR
05-12-2015, 12:49 PM
if you see repetitive stuffs from mage perspective, its mean there something wrong on mages.

I have other classes to. I have warior and rogue to. do you have a mage? pls post your mage and rogue ss I would like to see your statue - kill die count
I see this type of stuff for every class including rogues asking to remove our nerf in pvp. I ALSO see other mages who main mage(this thread included) telling to stop complaining about nothing-.-

My mage pve kd is about 55k kills 420or so deaths I'll send ss when tapatalk chooses to let pics load pass 70%

Not to be rude but I find this thread pointless and the only class that I think need a buff is warriors FOR PVE ONLY STS as of now it's one hit here one hit here for ALL classes

CheifR
05-12-2015, 01:10 PM
all thats true but rogues have special skills (aim/razor/sp(not sureit is like that)/nox) these skills help rogues alot aim is scary coze crit razor don't make rogues get stunned sp they use it some times to run from mushrooms and crystal nox is good dmg

mages have (light/shield/fb/ice)(these r my skills that i use for bosses) but mages still weak without shiled the shield cool down i think 36sec or more thats prolem in pvp and pve but he still can servive in pve coze pot and run but in pvp it is big problem (not talking about full geared with arcane pet) lets make a mythic armor/helm/pendent/bonesaw or bulwark(frost or elon) lvl41/ring tank with slag vs mythic armor/helm/pendent/frost gun or elon gun/ring mage with slag the mage will die for sure don't say he is not timing hes skills he is an for rogues ofc rogues will kill tank but not mage coze of new shield ability but in pve he is good with mobs but in boss area he suck if u see he is the first one who die coze hes low stat hes dmg good if have mythic armor/helm/pendent but he need at less 1rogue to kill boss fast my point is in pvp mages suck in vs coze when hes shield gone he is dead like fish with out water but in pve he can servive coze of pot same as rogues and mages need buff in pvp to survive ofc

tank tbh they r hard to handel coze they face many problem in pve they hardly get a party but in pvp a team with out tank (talking about normal clashes not geared) is a dead team so tanks need buff in pve in pvp they rule coze of shield of the heal soo they need buff in pve

and about rogues they r cool if u see many ppl have switchs their classes from mage/tank to a rogue coze they rule in pvp/pve (talking in normal rogues not geared) and who said that rogues r hard they r simple all u need is 5skills to play in pvp/pve their crit is great in pvp/pve their dmg/armor/hp/dodge/dps soo the only perfect class in the game and it have 0 buff is rogue if u see all the sts doing is trying to buff mages/tanks to make them as good as rogues soo all we need is palance between the classes mages suffering in pvp tanks suffering in pve rogue not complaining about anything just complaining about the mages shield and tbh if they need to buff mages they need to make mages use 5skilld not just 4 and i read some one saying that mage have mana in their heal skill and tanks have mana in their vb and rogues have no mana and the tanks have shield in their heal skill but rogues hp is best one of them all u know why coze u have 3 packs if i want some thing on my mage is that skill coze our heal skill suck try to play mage in pvp and use (light/fb or ice/heal/shield) vs a rogue u will die(talking about same gear) thats all i have :)
Rogues have no invincibility skill like mages and tanks and all the things I see one-two hitting mages in arena/planar tombs does the same to us despite our armor.

Arcane shield cool down is exactly 27* seconds leaving literary like a couple seconds til recast and giving invincibility upon said cast.

Pretty much all the problems I've seen here all people who are so used to the complaints about their class that they assume it's sts not favoring their class enough without realising everyone is having the same problems

debitmandiri
05-12-2015, 01:16 PM
So u wanna 3k armor, 75% dodge and another +60sec invulnerability ?

Titanfall
05-12-2015, 01:17 PM
http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/12/b1845101bba1f7fc9afb62db4669d5cc.jpg

mmaachilles211
05-12-2015, 01:33 PM
To op I play as a mage and have been for over 2 years and I get tons of invites and never had a problem doing so. Mage shield is ridiculous right now that it's been buffed. Yah all mages have low dodge but you shouldn't be running in like Rambo just cause you have a gun lol. Play the outside like all ranged characters should. Mages are meant for aoe and crowd control not to be super fast killers. If you don't like that then play a rogue but I'm sure if that happened you'd complain because now you can't control crowds...

mmaachilles211
05-12-2015, 01:35 PM

Lol if you think thsee guys don't get parties haha

Edward Coug
05-12-2015, 01:51 PM
A legendary mage cant do anything in arena + tomb boss

I find it so funny when players don't think they can run with legendary gears in planar tombs. Skill is more important than gear in PvE. Better gear just makes the run faster. Legendary mages can do everything you need them to do in tombs. The mage I always run with has all legendary gear, and I never see a single vine at the boss.

Mages are totally fine as is. Warriors, on the other hand, need to be able to hold aggro. That's a far more pressing issue.

JohnnyHardcore
05-12-2015, 03:57 PM
It's ok, when it comes time to level up to 46, and the rogues are sending me pm's to party with them, I'll stick with my mage friends so we can finish in the top 50. :P

Amen brother!

Dex Scene
05-12-2015, 04:12 PM
This thread cracks me up. Not the OP, but the comments that think mages have it as good as rogues.

I have a 41 mage that is completely maxed. There is not a better weapon, amulet, armor, helm or pets that I can buy. I have 3 para gems, 7 eyes and 3 perfect glacial gems. I have nearly 900 damage. Yet, out of my 400 friends, nobody was spamming me to join them on Arena runs. I struggled with this the entire weekend. I had to get proactive and make some PTs but it was challenging because those rogues and I both knew they can do it more efficiently without me in the room.

So, I decided to make a small investment into my rogue. No where near maxed. My rogue has only 600 damage compared to almost 900 on mage. I have only 50 friends on that toon, compared to 400. Within 2 minutes of my logging on, I must have gotten 10 people sending pm's like, "Arena?" Every time I play rogue, I get non stop pt requests from other rogues.

This isn't about a nerf / buff. You guys need to be realistic and acknowledge that rogues have a huge advantage in the Arena. The Arena also happens to be the place that offers the best farming and loot. So you tell me what that translates into. Richer rogues?

It's ok, when it comes time to level up to 46, and the rogues are sending me pm's to party with them, I'll stick with my mage friends so we can finish in the top 50. :P

Its called CLASS EFFECTIVENESS!! Each class has their roles!
So you guys want the AOE king class mage gets equally strong as rogue where it comes to killing bosses!!
nice!
Like I said, Mages never end asking for buffs!
Do you see your 600 damage rogue clearing mobs as fast as your mage in mines, tombs, hauntlets?

So here we are asking sts for letting the mage, which is best class to clear pve mobs, to be equally strong as rogue in killing single enemies?
why would people play rogues then?
This is not asking for class balance, its asking for making a class Overpowered.

Blame sts for making every cool events only centering around Bosses. Ask sts for more crowds in maps.
ask sts for more mage environments!!

Want to kill bosses fast? Go rogue.
want to be crowd controller? Go mage.

Mages do get parties aswel.
I guess you, a maxed out mage have friendship with mostly maxed out people?
take a look to the middle class people (ppl will 550-750 dmg ranges).
They will love to have a 900 damage mages in their PT. You just have to lower your standards while looking for a pt.

If theres a class which needs pve boost, is only warrior!!

Squeezable
05-12-2015, 04:23 PM
Mages are fine, I just don't understand why they can't revive. Every MMORPG I've ever played on, mages revive. It's ridiculous, that simple skill change would make them useful in areana and tombs!

Warriors need the focus, nobody else.

Edward Coug
05-12-2015, 04:23 PM
This thread cracks me up. Not the OP, but the comments that think mages have it as good as rogues.

I have a 41 mage that is completely maxed. There is not a better weapon, amulet, armor, helm or pets that I can buy. I have 3 para gems, 7 eyes and 3 perfect glacial gems. I have nearly 900 damage. Yet, out of my 400 friends, nobody was spamming me to join them on Arena runs. I struggled with this the entire weekend. I had to get proactive and make some PTs but it was challenging because those rogues and I both knew they can do it more efficiently without me in the room.

So, I decided to make a small investment into my rogue. No where near maxed. My rogue has only 600 damage compared to almost 900 on mage. I have only 50 friends on that toon, compared to 400. Within 2 minutes of my logging on, I must have gotten 10 people sending pm's like, "Arena?" Every time I play rogue, I get non stop pt requests from other rogues.

This isn't about a nerf / buff. You guys need to be realistic and acknowledge that rogues have a huge advantage in the Arena. The Arena also happens to be the place that offers the best farming and loot. So you tell me what that translates into. Richer rogues?

Small investment, lol. I main rogue and have 500 dmg (unless you mean DPS). That was not a small investment. That's a well-geared rogue.

I can't feel bad that you have trouble getting parties with maxed geared friends in arena. In most of my arena runs, I have a mage, and it works well. Yes, if you have a bunch of rogues who are maxed-geared, they are going to favor a party of all rogues because it will be faster to kill bosses. However, if you're talking about 95% of the rest of the player base, this doesn't apply.

BeoNeo
05-12-2015, 04:43 PM

Lol if you think thsee guys don't get parties haha
Lol you think each mage in arlor is like this?or maybe I'm blind!

JohnnyHardcore
05-12-2015, 05:15 PM
Small investment, lol. I main rogue and have 500 dmg (unless you mean DPS). That was not a small investment. That's a well-geared rogue.

I can't feel bad that you have trouble getting parties with maxed geared friends in arena. In most of my arena runs, I have a mage, and it works well. Yes, if you have a bunch of rogues who are maxed-geared, they are going to favor a party of all rogues because it will be faster to kill bosses. However, if you're talking about 95% of the rest of the player base, this doesn't apply.

500 dmg is not a well geared rogue man. Kienaca runs 730+dmg as a mage and is decently geared.

Dex... Calm down man. Not everyone is asking for a buff, the people that are won't get it, and the people that aren't are calling them ignorant and wrong. Just chill.

mmaachilles211
05-12-2015, 07:12 PM
Lol you think each mage in arlor is like this?or maybe I'm blind!

Lol this doesn't happen overnight...I've been playing for over 2 years. Mages are a blast and I love playing with them and as them. If you want a pt invite show em why your worth there choice ;)

Kriticality
05-12-2015, 08:02 PM
Melisaz and Goblin. hehe

At least the events are split into classes to make it fair but you certainly have a point.

Caabatric
05-12-2015, 11:54 PM
arena 100% favors rogues (only boss)
planar tombs 100% favors rogues (almost no mob density, strong mobs freezable)
wilds favors rogues (no mob density, easy mobs with little damage)
Tarewa has great mob density, hard hitting mobs, mages freeze works on the mobs(0.0 alas class balance)

Dex Scene
05-13-2015, 12:06 AM
arena 100% favors rogues (only boss)
planar tombs 100% favors rogues (almost no mob density, strong mobs freezable)
wilds favors rogues (no mob density, easy mobs with little damage)
Tarewa has great mob density, hard hitting mobs, mages freeze works on the mobs(0.0 alas class balance)
Play a rogue then?
How about asking for mage environments instead of asking for mage to be great in all situations?

When my guildies ask for help in wt4 or in hauntlet for the haunted ap, I switch to my mage. Its because I understand which class rocks what. I can't stay on my rogue and whine why my rogue isn't great in aoe skills like my mage. We need class balance.

The problem is not mage being not good class like op said. Their defense and damage are very good. The problem is, all events are centered around bosses.
ask for more mobs in maps. Ask for mage environment instead!

Oursizes
05-13-2015, 05:47 AM
Who cares about being effective in hauntlet or wt4, nothing drops there. I don't see why that is important. Rogues are best in all current elite maps that people farm. There's no need for a mage or a war in planar tombs or planar arena. I know this because I play all three classes at several different levels. This has been an issue for a long time but nobody brought it up because we all were waiting for revamp of the skill system. That never happened and we have had continuous rogue events.

Guess what? In a few weeks we'll have a Goblin event where there will be like 6 weak mobs that anyone can kill and a disproportionate boss that has 10 million armor. Who do you think that event will favor?

This is because you're running with the wrong people. In guild so long as there's a max of one tank in the pt, we don't care about the combination of classes. Heck, I did my t3 dailies with a 3 mage and 1 rogue pt yesterday. Its not as fast as you maxed out players can get, but we sure had a blast! Mobs hardly had a chance to attack us, because they were either stunned, frozen, or rooted the whole time. Try running with people who will value your presence in the party. Your post just makes you seem like a liability rather than an asset. The only class that really needs a buff in pve is warrior.

CheifR
05-13-2015, 04:29 PM
I find it so funny when players don't think they can run with legendary gears in planar tombs. Skill is more important than gear in PvE. Better gear just makes the run faster. Legendary mages can do everything you need them to do in tombs. The mage I always run with has all legendary gear, and I never see a single vine at the boss.

Mages are totally fine as is. Warriors, on the other hand, need to be able to hold aggro. That's a far more pressing issue.
Tbh if you die quicker and don't have the ankhs to make up for it then it makes a huge difference

If you have really low dmg and it takes u FOREVER to complete it'd also be tedious and extremely inefficient even though you know how to clear the map

Edward Coug
05-13-2015, 05:32 PM
500 dmg is not a well geared rogue man. Kienaca runs 730+dmg as a mage and is decently geared.

Dex... Calm down man. Not everyone is asking for a buff, the people that are won't get it, and the people that aren't are calling them ignorant and wrong. Just chill.

600 dmg on a rogue is well-geared. It's expensive to hit that mark. I did not say 500. 500 is what I have.

He made it seem like he found some loose change in between his couch cushions and slapped together a rogue, and suddenly, everybody wanted to party with him. That's just not true. He spent some serious coin.

Edward Coug
05-13-2015, 05:51 PM
Tbh if you die quicker and don't have the ankhs to make up for it then it makes a huge difference

If you have really low dmg and it takes u FOREVER to complete it'd also be tedious and extremely inefficient even though you know how to clear the map

Tbh, if your gear is adequate and you take the time make friends with players who know what they're doing, the runs are neither inefficient nor tedious. I know some players who sold their good gear because they didn't need it to run planar and would rather have more gold on hand for the expansion and know many more who aren't bothering with imbued sets for the same reason. (Personally, I think that's madness, but to each his own.)

Caabatric
05-13-2015, 07:28 PM
Play a rogue then?

The problem is not mage being not good class like op said. Their defense and damage are very good. The problem is, all events are centered around bosses.
ask for more mobs in maps. Ask for mage environment instead!
#willnvrplayrogue

Mage environments are fine by me c:

CheifR
05-13-2015, 10:21 PM
I think a lot of you are saying "hard for mages" when you should be saying "hard for me" considering the many mages who have commented saying otherwise. I myself never see mages in the guild I'm in complain ever. Always a pt for them. WARRIORS on the other hand not so much

VenomsChaos
05-13-2015, 10:24 PM

finally someone here know what i am talking about (and i was thinking same about 46 haha)

for chiefR : i have 207 k pve kill 16000 achi point. also i have 1 rog lvl 41 1 war lvl 41.

i am not playing at normal maps. all i was runing t3 and arena last months. (last 1 month skipped t3 to focused arena and still 0 recipe 0 fossil sigh)

Before planar i was runing only elite + arena..

ok now you know what i am talking about? i am not a merch player. i am not a plat player. my gears?

Singe only arcane pet. my mage have 82 pet. Ghost set also many set collecting. Mythic 41 guy +++ also in my stash i have 15 mil and many collect item pet para gem.
All are from farm. so dont think i do 207k kill on wt4 :)

Ok i think now you know i am not a new player :)

and idk why the ppl saying mage shield op. is that op if you dont have arcane items? charged shield op, after 2 sec no more (ofc if you are a arcane, your shield will be good by hight str)

For Johny : you are right. they should a char balance... but they are not doing it so long and all i am seeing a warrior comments. so let me clear my first comment :) read down

-- sts should balance class or soon it will be a rogue legend game. if balance is hard, and if you going to take care of warriors because all comments about warriors. dont forget to mages. they need something to.

:) cleared?

by the way thank all for replys

VenomsChaos
05-13-2015, 10:32 PM
Its called CLASS EFFECTIVENESS!! Each class has their roles!
So you guys want the AOE king class mage gets equally strong as rogue where it comes to killing bosses!!
nice!
Like I said, Mages never end asking for buffs!
Do you see your 600 damage rogue clearing mobs as fast as your mage in mines, tombs, hauntlets?

So here we are asking sts for letting the mage, which is best class to clear pve mobs, to be equally strong as rogue in killing single enemies?
why would people play rogues then?
This is not asking for class balance, its asking for making a class Overpowered.

Blame sts for making every cool events only centering around Bosses. Ask sts for more crowds in maps.
ask sts for more mage environments!!

Want to kill bosses fast? Go rogue.
want to be crowd controller? Go mage.

Mages do get parties aswel.
I guess you, a maxed out mage have friendship with mostly maxed out people?
take a look to the middle class people (ppl will 550-750 dmg ranges).
They will love to have a 900 damage mages in their PT. You just have to lower your standards while looking for a pt.

If theres a class which needs pve boost, is only warrior!!

Ok i think you misunderstood.

i didnt said mages should kill bosses fast as rogue. i said (atleast add something on mage skills for the make mages active on bosses)

VenomsChaos
05-13-2015, 10:53 PM
I think a lot of you are saying "hard for mages" when you should be saying "hard for me"

i dont need to being op in km, i dont need to being op on wt, i dont need being op in hauntlet... its not "hard for me" up there i talked about my mage.

if a rogue stay at town with mythic bow, sure gotta find easy party (if have 100+k pve kill it will easy)

but when i start at town, only the legendary partys wery rarely asking me pt. and that partys mostly who dont know what to do in arena.

Also if you read my first topic, i said i have all other class.

if you read my first mesage, i said "i am opening this comment because there only have warrior. what about mages"

if you read my first mesage, allready i said Warriors need to. i didnt asked it only for mages (yes i have 3 class. 4 chat lvl41)

also what are you thinking about goblin events or event leader boards? full of rogue.

what are you thinking about low lvl event farm chars? all are rogue. do you remember last goblin event? rogues can kill bosses, warriors so hard slow, mages keep dieing at low lvls. everyone was quiting map on big bosses (not rogues)

offc if sts balance chars and maps, no one need buff or anything.. but we all knowing they are not doing a balance so long. thats why i said atleast a buff for the make it active.

VenomsChaos
05-14-2015, 12:02 AM
Repeating

İ Hate Pure Luck Base system..

last 24 hour opened 330 chest, And no fossil. my last 650- 700 run = no recipe to.

And my fl ppl keep saying "i got only 3 recipe, i got 7 recipe in event, i got 5 recipe, i got 2 recipe" (dw buds i am not jely your loots, Gratz all of you.. wish all of you get fossit to)

Omg i Got 0 recipe. 0=Zero=Nothing

really its not about recipe prize. if you do 700 run and not geting anything and see your all efforts gone nothing, its geting boring.. Atleast if its 1-2 recipe every 300-700 run, player still gotta say "i still get something"

lol sts bring token system to elites+arena "as planar tomb" so our 700 run will worth something.

i believe there some ppl run 1000-2000 time without loot anything. and i know there someone run 10-100 time and got more loot (if just 1, is ok)

Let me clear it look at table

10-100 run = 3-5-7 recipe maybe fossil.

500-700-1000+++ run= 0 rec 0 foss