PDA

View Full Version : Hey all! :]

pbfreek
04-11-2010, 02:42 PM
Hey everybody!

When I got this game on my iTouch, I knew I'd fall in love with it as soon as I logged in. I've been a pretty hardcore MMO player for awhile. I've played Star Wars: Galaxies, Runescape, World of Warcraft, Warhammer: Age of Reckoning and I've recently decided to leave Lord of the Rings Online thinking that it would be the final MMO I'd go through before Star War: The Old Republic. I guess not :P

Anyway, I bought all the expansions and got to lvl 25 on my Enchantress. In boredom waiting on the two new additional maps, I decided to head on over to these forums and introduce myself. I've also started to level up an archer.

So there ya have it :] I look forward to scouraging through some castles filled with skeletons with all of ya.

Oh, and for the record, I've had people ask me in the past, so I might as well put it out there. Pb stands for paintball (not peanutbutter or playboy) and freak is spelled freek because the email address 'pbfreak' was already taken and I didn't bother to change it when I named my forum accounts or characters because I probably would remember which usernames I put 'pbfreak' as or 'pbfreek' as. :]

Peace.

Samhayne
04-11-2010, 03:24 PM
Hey PBFreek, thanks for stopping in :) If you have some more time, maybe you could tell us about your Enchantress' build.