PDA

View Full Version : The ideal setup

LibertyBells (Jasper)
05-12-2015, 01:28 AM
As the title say's, I'd like a little advice on setting a rouge up; i.e gems, equipment etc.

First off, I'd like to start off by telling you my stats, as I'm on a mobile device and it seems I cant post pics, so..

Strength: 139
Hp: 4399

Dexterity: 568
Bonus Dmg: 384%
Dodge: 44.81%
Critical: 44.98
Damage: 629.8

Int: 170
Mana: 1825

Dps: 702.4
Armor: 1404

The gear Im currently using is listed below, including the gems:

Elondrian Warfare Recurve bow of Potency (3 Enchanted Eye of Syrillax)

Himingleva's Radiant Helm of Brutality (3 regular Dexterity gems)
Himingleva's Luminous Doublet of Tacticc (3 regular Dexterity gems)

Blood Ruby of Shuyal (3 Enchanted Eye of Syrillax)
Eerie Necropolis Amulet of Potency (1 Enchanted Eye of Syrillax & 1 Paracelsus Soul Stone)

Now that that's out've the way, what do you all think? Am I hurting myself with not having more dex gems or do I need another Para gem? Where do you think i can improve in?

P.S - (Currently working on the new Planar Pendant, plan on getting that in the next 10 days or so)

P.S.S - (My pet revolves around Maridos)

mmaachilles211
05-12-2015, 07:21 PM

This is my rogue now. Tbh man ur not that bad. If u have the cash, and I'm gonna throw a shout out in the dark that you do based on ur gear, invest in some eyes and replace gems. I run all para or eye gems and I think it really helps out alot. If you plan on rocking upgraded myths for a while to I would at the very least either try for some grands or go the reinforced gem route as the extra armor is really nice way to help bridge the gap between imbued and myth. Plus there cheap now with everyone running arena.

LibertyBells (Jasper)
05-12-2015, 07:58 PM
You think so? Everyone I've talked to has said the Eye gems will be inferior againts the new jewel system thats coming out. My only concern is, how easy/hard will these gems be to attain? And I was thinking the same with the Reinforced gems for my mythic set, but would that be wise with the new mythic gear coming soon?

mmaachilles211
05-13-2015, 07:42 AM
You think so? Everyone I've talked to has said the Eye gems will be inferior againts the new jewel system thats coming out. My only concern is, how easy/hard will these gems be to attain? And I was thinking the same with the Reinforced gems for my mythic set, but would that be wise with the new mythic gear coming soon?

Well if your going for the best of the best jewels and you are making them from scratch it takes over 2000 base gems to get one perfect one so for the time being I wouldn't worry about them as the new expansion is still months away at best and they will be obnoxiously slow to perfect. As for the new myths they're going to be craftable and while possible to get and nothing has been announced about how difficult they will be to craft, it'll probably be ridiculously difficult and pretty costly. If you're setting your goals for the new myths understand that it's going to be a long process and to make it easier on yourself the gear that you choose to wear should be the best that it can be. Just my opinion though. I understand that the imbued that both my rogue and mage wear will be replaced in the future but like I said earlier there as good as they can be for now and I believe that it will help me significantly while I'm working towards the 46 myth set.

LibertyBells (Jasper)
05-14-2015, 07:06 AM
Well if your going for the best of the best jewels and you are making them from scratch it takes over 2000 base gems to get one perfect one so for the time being I wouldn't worry about them as the new expansion is still months away at best and they will be obnoxiously slow to perfect. As for the new myths they're going to be craftable and while possible to get and nothing has been announced about how difficult they will be to craft, it'll probably be ridiculously difficult and pretty costly. If you're setting your goals for the new myths understand that it's going to be a long process and to make it easier on yourself the gear that you choose to wear should be the best that it can be. Just my opinion though. I understand that the imbued that both my rogue and mage wear will be replaced in the future but like I said earlier there as good as they can be for now and I believe that it will help me significantly while I'm working towards the 46 myth set.

I had no clue it took so much to have the best jewel! If thats the case, you're perfectly right with having the best gear possible to make it easier.

kananaskis
05-26-2015, 07:27 PM
6 grand fire gems in your mythic armor set would add over 20 damage