PDA

View Full Version : Creating gameplay video's

Rawfury
05-12-2015, 05:33 AM
Okay here's the thing. I play Arcane Legends on a smartphone and probably always will as it's convenient. I want to start doing video's so I can share my game play of vs, hunting and clashes. I found an app called 'Kinemaster' for android devices which can also work for pc. It's free to use but comes with an immoveable watermark, which doesn't really bother me but might for others (unless you pay a monthly subscription to remove it!). This is supposed to be one of the best recording apps for smartphones with many features.

There is one problem for me. I can't figure out for the life of me how to record on Arcane Legends! I can record a video with my phone camera or take pictures but recording in game seems impossible. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or just not at all. Idk if I need to pay for it as an added feature or whatnot. I just can't figure out how to record in game.

If anyone has experience with this I would certainly appreciate some comments to help me out! I can assure you my video's will be entertaining and op :encouragement:

Thank you in advance. :loyal:

Sky_is_epicgearz
05-12-2015, 05:44 AM
mobizen.
It takes a little bit of setting up though

Rawfury
05-12-2015, 05:49 AM
Thanks. I'm setting Mobizen up now. I realised that Kinemaster is simply an editor but I still needed a recorder. Hopefully it all goes well now :)

Fiasaria
05-12-2015, 06:07 AM
Okay here's the thing. I play Arcane Legends on a smartphone and probably always will as it's convenient. I want to start doing video's so I can share my game play of vs, hunting and clashes. I found an app called 'Kinemaster' for android devices which can also work for pc. It's free to use but comes with an immoveable watermark, which doesn't really bother me but might for others (unless you pay a monthly subscription to remove it!). This is supposed to be one of the best recording apps for smartphones with many features.

There is one problem for me. I can't figure out for the life of me how to record on Arcane Legends! I can record a video with my phone camera or take pictures but recording in game seems impossible. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or just not at all. Idk if I need to pay for it as an added feature or whatnot. I just can't figure out how to record in game.

If anyone has experience with this I would certainly appreciate some comments to help me out! I can assure you my video's will be entertaining and op :encouragement:

Thank you in advance. :loyal:

runagain is doing videos with that app i think u can pm him for help

Powergear546
05-12-2015, 07:31 AM
LOL I use Xperia Z2's inbuilt video recorder lol

Titanfall
05-12-2015, 01:24 PM
Thats a video editing app tho ._.