PDA

View Full Version : Lvl 46 cap

Golem
05-12-2015, 10:28 AM
I made this thread to tell mine and your ideas and opnions for new cap.
- in mine opnion it would be nice that sts make special vanity/banner for those who cap at first weekend. What do you think about this?

Tell your opnions! Ty

Golem
05-12-2015, 10:32 AM
This vanity at that rogue picture would be also nice... :)

D.AL
05-12-2015, 10:40 AM
That vanity is from Kalizaa contest.

Golem
05-12-2015, 12:02 PM
That vanity is from Kalizaa contest.

Yes thats true :) but it is good example. Easy for sts and cool for players :)

nevercan
05-12-2015, 12:07 PM
Yes thats true :) but it is good example. Easy for sts and cool for players :)
New players (lvl1) wont be able to cap in 1 weekend cuz to lvl 1 to 45 wil be hel of a job and from 45 to 46 wil be hel

Titanfall
05-12-2015, 01:20 PM
Lmao was this an attempt to get hold of kalizzaas elite vanity?

Ssneakykills
05-12-2015, 02:36 PM
No because we know what happened before when sts decided to give an item to players who capped the quickest in other games which gave people superior and better stats than other.

I'm all for a title for the first 100 cappers tho

kinzmet
05-12-2015, 04:16 PM
No because we know what happened before when sts decided to give an item to players who capped the quickest in other games which gave people superior and better stats than other.

The OP said banner/vanity, it won't give stats.
I think there was a contest long time ago with the first 50 to cap at 41.

BeoNeo
05-12-2015, 04:47 PM
Lol pay to win.and you become the first in the top list.No thx.

Trojan2100
05-13-2015, 07:04 AM
People with normal jobs , responsibility , girlfriend , gym anything related to having a life won't have a chance

mesalin
05-13-2015, 08:22 AM
True try reach 1~45/46 lol
Now 1~40 took 7 days (play 3 hours in a day wt4 with good pt ) huh if STS give like 30k xp (45~46 ) it will be more harder

Wazakesy
05-13-2015, 08:23 AM
True try reach 1~45/46 lol
Now 1~40 took 7 days (play 3 hours in a day wt4 with good pt ) huh if STS give like 30k xp (45~46 ) it will be more harder

it was uber hard during the release of expansion, need like 40k XP to reach from 40 -> 41. Thank goodness it was reduced....

Candylicks
05-13-2015, 08:48 AM
No that vanity was from an event.

Iahiasakt
05-13-2015, 08:56 AM
If the vanity is not the exact vanity but different then i totally agree with this...

Maridos
05-13-2015, 12:56 PM

He is talking about vanity xD i think vanitys arent giving stats. And you are right no items with stats.

Also this game play more ppl who really care of it than those who dosnt know what games mean xD

Golem
05-13-2015, 01:02 PM

Bro am talking about banner/vanity. I dont think that any vanity in game give stats... and your opnion is good also.. even title isnt bad and easy for sts just create one word..
This is same than all events Top25-100 get cool items and still some ppl who cant make it they cry.......i dont mean bad with "cry" word but its true.

In this kind of games only betters are betters and can be better than other. So new players you cant be jealous if you have no time to try for this game...am sry for that its not anyone else problem :)
I have 3 shifted work got wife and chidren and my hobbie is gym and i got also sixb.. if u want see come i show u :D. Also i am pro in game... hehe also i can take care of 10 girlfriends and play as same time... that is what i did when i was younger :D (16-20yo)...

Alejandros
05-13-2015, 06:38 PM
I don't think devs making a banner os gonna happen

Kyle Holmes
05-13-2015, 07:21 PM
Bro am talking about banner/vanity. I dont think that any vanity in game give stats... and your opnion is good also.. even title isnt bad and easy for sts just create one word..
This is same than all events Top25-100 get cool items and still some ppl who cant make it they cry.......i dont mean bad with "cry" word but its true.

In this kind of games only betters are betters and can be better than other. So new players you cant be jealous if you have no time to try for this game...am sry for that its not anyone else problem :)
I have 3 shifted work got wife and chidren and my hobbie is gym and i got also sixb.. if u want see come i show u :D. Also i am pro in game... hehe also i can take care of 10 girlfriends and play as same time... that is what i did when i was younger :D (16-20yo)...
10 girlfriends??? Mateee I can't even handle the stress from one, I would have an egg in the nest if I had 10

sent from fritters beak

Oursizes
05-13-2015, 08:54 PM

I didn't know that talking about you wife, children, supposed '6pack', and amount of time you have to play was a part of AL general discussion. All the things you say about yourself makes you seem kinda.. Well...

Golem
05-14-2015, 02:15 AM
I didn't know that talking about you wife, children, supposed '6pack', and amount of time you have to play was a part of AL general discussion. All the things you say about yourself makes you seem kinda.. Well...

You are just jealous... well ;)