PDA

View Full Version : RNG

regizakirs.rs
05-12-2015, 09:11 PM
With this x2 arena chest. Congrats to those who looted recipes and fossils. I haven't looted a single recipe or fossil and I have hundreds of runs under my belt now and I will admit this is disheartening and honestly I love this and the community also but after hours of running buying pots and ankhs and seeing any profit whatsoever makes it hard for me to keep playing when I see or hear one person looting multiple recipes and fossils. The arena has been a black hole for me. I'm nearly broke not that I was rich to begin with but, the loot system needs to be revisited. I hope they do something about it before the next expansion because if not I feel as if it's forcing me to leave due to not being able to close the gap. I don't care if I get rich or not I just want to be able to have access to the same gear and it isn't solely luck based. I know that everyone isn't going to be able to have the top or best gear in the game but, it should at least be obtainable through other means besides luck. How does everyone else feel whether you agree or disagree I would like to know why thanks.

acewasabi
05-12-2015, 09:31 PM
is it true that our luck is programmed into our account? and that we can't change if it's bad? or is that just rumors.

Trojan2100
05-12-2015, 09:35 PM
is it true that our luck is programmed into our account? and that we can't change if it's bad? or is that just rumors.

Most of us born unlucky

Avshow
05-12-2015, 10:09 PM
it is just lucky base...do not complain if you do not win the lottery

Arachnophobik
05-12-2015, 10:32 PM
I feel you. But so far, imo, this has been the best rng weve had in arena so far after months of recipes and fossils barely dropping. I myself havent looted anything, this is because im flat broke from running it months back lol, but so far with all these recipes around, i think its great. Making he recipes more affordable to average players which kinda narrows the gap between average and maxed a little. Back then only the rich gets to have the best of both worlds with pendant and arcane ring by their side. Now, the pendant can be bought in auc for 3m and continues to go down! Now all we need is a new myth ring next cap :) since the maxed wont bother getting a myth ring in trade for their arcane ring :)

regizakirs.rs
05-13-2015, 08:57 AM
I don't think that you read the post in its entirety. I said I don't care if I get rich or not. I would like to be able to obtain some the best gear available through hard work not purely based on luck or some other crap.

Titanfall
05-13-2015, 09:09 AM
The RNG system doesnt affect you, you have everything you need and 100mil+ lying around. It severely affects 90% of the game. Try making a new toon and playing the game at endgame, You wont enjoy it.