PDA

View Full Version : 50000 Kills Achieved

Lovenus
04-09-2011, 09:13 AM
450000 more to reach Oreii. 118000 more to reach Htiek.
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f200/Lovenus-/photo5-1.png

Thanks to Zoridyon for the beckon help. ^^ Mini celebration. Yay!
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f200/Lovenus-/photo3-2.png

Both Oreii and Htiek are in Brotherhood/兄弟盟 (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?13413-New-Guild-Brotherhood-%E5%85%84%E5%BC%9F%E7%9B%9F) that's why I mentioned their names.

Thank you to the beloved developers of Spacetime Studios for the Community Shield! It's making Lovenus look better in screenshots. ^^

azulflame
04-09-2011, 09:16 AM
holy crap. have you heard of the elite immortals? add that character

Canyon97
04-09-2011, 09:18 AM
Woohoo it was fun luvenus
Congratz

Ellyidol
04-09-2011, 09:22 AM
Nice one Lovenus, caught up to tee? :)

Lovenus
04-09-2011, 09:26 AM
holy crap. have you heard of the elite immortals? add that character

Yup azulflame. ^^

Woohoo it was fun luvenus
Congratz

Thanks dude! Yup it was fun.

Nice one Lovenus, caught up to tee? :)

Haha. Naughtee is one tough player. He will overtake me sooner or later.

Ellyidol
04-09-2011, 09:36 AM
Not with your speed! You must have gained what, 5k within a few hours? :)

Good on you!

LADYHADASSA
04-09-2011, 09:38 AM
Congrats :)

Lovenus
04-09-2011, 09:39 AM

Good on you!

Wow! Ellyidol, you are spying me. Lol. How did you know? OMG.

Congrats :)

Thanks LADYHADASSA! ^^ Your signature has some significant link to this thread.

Ellyidol
04-09-2011, 09:44 AM
I'm watching every move Lovenus.. ;)

Lol jk, was just bored and scrolled through the leaderboards, saw your name and vaguely remember the figure I saw. :P

Lovenus
04-09-2011, 09:47 AM
I'm watching every move Lovenus.. ;)

Lol jk, was just bored and scrolled through the leaderboards, saw your name and vaguely remember the figure I saw. :P

Wow. You have good memory. Nice.

Ellyidol
04-09-2011, 09:49 AM
Wow. You have good memory. Nice.

Yeah I can re-write each of my guides from scratch, exactly the same. Lmao jk ;)

Thanks!

Get to 500k! At least make the player with the most kills an active one.

Lesrider
04-09-2011, 09:54 AM
Yeah I can re-write each of my guides from scratch, exactly the same. Lmao jk ;)

Thanks!

Get to 500k! At least make the player with the most kills an active one.

Unless that's what pushes them into inactivity ;)

FluffNStuff
04-09-2011, 09:55 AM
Question, when did you start playing. I am wondering if you were here for the kills below level bug or just competing with people who were?

Ellyidol
04-09-2011, 10:02 AM
Unless that's what pushes them into inactivity ;)

Uh oh, I hope not! That's where I aim to be.. Lol!

Question, when did you start playing. I am wondering if you were here for the kills below level bug or just competing with people who were?

There was a bug? What did it do?

Phaiz
04-09-2011, 10:29 AM
ok I am confused, how do you get 50000 kills at lvl 12 with no deaths, am i missing something?

and Grats to lovenus on the new title :)

Lovenus
04-09-2011, 10:29 AM
Yup. I'm going to achieve 100k first. Lol. Fluffnstuff, i dont understand your question. I started PL on nov 2010. Why?

Lovenus
04-09-2011, 10:30 AM
ok I am confused, how do you get 50000 kills at lvl 12 with no deaths, am i missing something?

and Grats to lovenus on the new title :)

Thanks Phaiz. ^^ You can choose to disable exp gain in options if you do not wish to level up.

Phaiz
04-09-2011, 10:34 AM
Thanks Phaiz. ^^ You can choose to disable exp gain in options if you do not wish to level up.

ahh rights thanks... so much to learn :)

DawnInfinity
04-09-2011, 10:47 AM
Congrats! :) that's certainly a lot of work.

FluffNStuff
04-09-2011, 11:16 AM
Back in the early days of pl you could get kills even if you were too high to get experience. Level 30 were kill farming in forest haven, and even though kill count was not listed, those kills were tracked and now show up in the records.

Canyon97
04-09-2011, 01:17 PM

Good on you!
I think its like 10k an hour. With my help almost 15k an hour. He is fast lol

KingFu
04-09-2011, 01:21 PM
Gratz Lovenus, Cant wait to see you on PvE kills board too^^

Lovenus
04-09-2011, 04:57 PM
Gratz Lovenus, Cant wait to see you on PvE kills board too^^

Thanks david. It will take some time though.

Swimmingstar
04-09-2011, 05:52 PM
Just so you know I'm stalking all the people leaderboards. Jk haha you asked me to power lvl your lvl 1 before you probably know me... add me

Swimmingstar
04-09-2011, 05:55 PM
If anyone has any tips for me to get on pvp leaderboards and pve + become a guardian of alterra message me or reply to this cuz I'm really not that good at the game now. I wanna improve. I've got a dexchantress credit to a person I forgot the name of for making it up.

Rebel
04-09-2011, 06:28 PM
Leaderboards: Well, basically to be on the leaderboards, you just have to play a lot. Just constantly play whatever leaderboards you are trying to achieve.

Gaurdian of Alterra: As stated by Snakespeare (and very well put if I may add) don't think it's about being "good". Let me quote:

"So, first, they want feedback. We do know that they listen. They also want feedback a certain way, as in save the drama for your mama. That' why it says "constructive" twice. In this regard, it would not be wise to encourage a troll to say that the devs are "ruining the game" and so forth, or to threaten to quit if the devs don't make some sort of change that benefits you economically. That's not feedback, it's whining, and there is a lot of it going around. Arguing against other people's feedback by calling them names or in other ways deriding them is another thing that happens too much. New players, especially, are going to say things we've said months ago, and telling them just get over it noob is really anti-community. So the opposites are better. Encourage feedback, don't criticize it. If I disagree about some nerf the devs have done, I should stay level-headed in my opinion. I should remember that, if someone disagrees with me, their opinion is equal to mine, and it is up to the devs to figure out what to do with both points of view.

Second, they mention reporting. I do report offensive things. I am not a saint. My poetry is really for the 18+ crowd. But I find racism offensive and always report it, as well as any anti-women derogatory talk. I don't report the occasional slip when someone can't resist a swear word when something doesn't work out. That would be hypocritical of me. I am like the Dad in Christmas Story and his furnace sometimes, and I can forgive a lot of that. But hate is intolerable and I do report it whenever I see it. I have also reported threads when one teenage boy insults another teenage boy by implying that he is gay. I imagine other people who were given shields have reported things that are different from what I have reported, but apparently that is part of the expectation.

Third they listed player run events. Since I never did one of these, I think it expands actually to information collection and distribution, too. I am no sure what I have done in this area to merit a shield, so I will guess. I think possibly my old thread called "Why I disabled XP on some characters" was probably the first post encouraging PvE twinking, and we are now finding that low level farming is based around PvE twinking. Another whole set of posts I made concerned sportsmanship and netiquette in public maps. We all know that Yanis got one for second place in a contest, but I am sure he would have gotten one anyway because of his willingness to share information.

And lastly, there's "be helpful". Well, we all know this is why Royce got one, and Fluff, too. Theres probably no better way to explain the concept than to say, let these guys be your role models.

So that's it. It's not really about "being good". That should be the normal condition. It is about going above and beyond. And I agree that several more folks go above and beyond. But I think suggesting names should be done in PMs to the devs. And when you do make these back-channel suggestions, give good reasons based on these points. I was told "we have our list, but we are open to suggestions", so do suggest! Just be sure to build a good case. The person you are suggesting is worth the effort, right?"

Becoming a Guardian of Alterra takes time, effort, generosity, and much much more. The Devs choose the Guardians themselves, and only give it to those who are well deserving.

giayuan
04-10-2011, 12:18 AM
Congratulations!!! :D
it would look SOO much better if you had the quests completed.. and the ones that show arent even hard D:

Swimmingstar
04-10-2011, 12:36 AM
Leaderboards: Well, basically to be on the leaderboards, you just have to play a lot. Just constantly play whatever leaderboards you are trying to achieve.

Gaurdian of Alterra: As stated by Snakespeare (and very well put if I may add) don't think it's about being "good". Let me quote:

"So, first, they want feedback. We do know that they listen. They also want feedback a certain way, as in save the drama for your mama. That' why it says "constructive" twice. In this regard, it would not be wise to encourage a troll to say that the devs are "ruining the game" and so forth, or to threaten to quit if the devs don't make some sort of change that benefits you economically. That's not feedback, it's whining, and there is a lot of it going around. Arguing against other people's feedback by calling them names or in other ways deriding them is another thing that happens too much. New players, especially, are going to say things we've said months ago, and telling them just get over it noob is really anti-community. So the opposites are better. Encourage feedback, don't criticize it. If I disagree about some nerf the devs have done, I should stay level-headed in my opinion. I should remember that, if someone disagrees with me, their opinion is equal to mine, and it is up to the devs to figure out what to do with both points of view.

Second, they mention reporting. I do report offensive things. I am not a saint. My poetry is really for the 18+ crowd. But I find racism offensive and always report it, as well as any anti-women derogatory talk. I don't report the occasional slip when someone can't resist a swear word when something doesn't work out. That would be hypocritical of me. I am like the Dad in Christmas Story and his furnace sometimes, and I can forgive a lot of that. But hate is intolerable and I do report it whenever I see it. I have also reported threads when one teenage boy insults another teenage boy by implying that he is gay. I imagine other people who were given shields have reported things that are different from what I have reported, but apparently that is part of the expectation.

Third they listed player run events. Since I never did one of these, I think it expands actually to information collection and distribution, too. I am no sure what I have done in this area to merit a shield, so I will guess. I think possibly my old thread called "Why I disabled XP on some characters" was probably the first post encouraging PvE twinking, and we are now finding that low level farming is based around PvE twinking. Another whole set of posts I made concerned sportsmanship and netiquette in public maps. We all know that Yanis got one for second place in a contest, but I am sure he would have gotten one anyway because of his willingness to share information.

And lastly, there's "be helpful". Well, we all know this is why Royce got one, and Fluff, too. Theres probably no better way to explain the concept than to say, let these guys be your role models.

So that's it. It's not really about "being good". That should be the normal condition. It is about going above and beyond. And I agree that several more folks go above and beyond. But I think suggesting names should be done in PMs to the devs. And when you do make these back-channel suggestions, give good reasons based on these points. I was told "we have our list, but we are open to suggestions", so do suggest! Just be sure to build a good case. The person you are suggesting is worth the effort, right?"

Becoming a Guardian of Alterra takes time, effort, generosity, and much much more. The Devs choose the Guardians themselves, and only give it to those who are well deserving.

Doing one is simple but all is hard if being helpful and reporting were one of the only things to do then me and patawto and everyone else would be guardians it's just not that simple I hope one day I become a guardian of Alterra. I have 1 question tho why is being a guardian so cool besides the shield and honor? If anyone knows the stats of the shield pls post it. I know everyone suggests this but the dev team should make pets and houses

Chant
04-10-2011, 01:19 AM
Love, How many hours of sleep do you get a day? You're killing me with your kills! With your speed, I wouldn't mind staying behind you. I need a life outside of PL. :) ha, ha

BTW, when I (Cavarian) spoke to you in town, you were friendly and social. Also, thanks for the invite!

Congratulations for being a Guardian!!!

Chant
04-10-2011, 01:27 AM
I think its like 10k an hour. With my help almost 15k an hour. He is fast lol

I'll pay you 1M gold if Lovenus can kill 15K in one hour with only your help! :)

Lovenus
04-10-2011, 03:50 AM
Congratulations!!! :D
it would look SOO much better if you had the quests completed.. and the ones that show arent even hard D:

Hi giayuan. I think you forgot about level requirements for those incomplete quests. ^^

TheLaw
04-10-2011, 03:58 AM
Congrats there Lovenus! :D

Lovenus
04-10-2011, 03:58 AM
Love, How many hours of sleep do you get a day? You're killing me with your kills! With your speed, I wouldn't mind staying behind you. I need a life outside of PL. :) ha, ha

BTW, when I (Cavarian) spoke to you in town, you were friendly and social. Also, thanks for the invite!

Haha. Hey Chant! ^^ I'm not that fast. It was really nice chatting with you too and I apologise for the mistake in addressing you.

Lovenus
04-10-2011, 03:59 AM
Congrats there Lovenus! :D

Thanks bro. Please visit BH forum and follow the steps. We have made some new changes. ^^

TheLaw
04-10-2011, 04:06 AM
Thanks bro. Please visit BH forum and follow the steps. We have made some new changes. ^^

Yes sir. Right away. :D

Lovenus
04-10-2011, 04:06 AM
Just so you know I'm stalking all the people leaderboards. Jk haha you asked me to power lvl your lvl 1 before you probably know me... add me

Hey Swim. Welcome to Brotherhood!

PVE Leaderboard - Play more. Bring more potions and disable exp gain in options. Be aware of lag and logout immediately if ping shoots high.

PVP Leaderboard - Play 1v1 only. Btw, I got my PVP stats before Christmas. ^^

Guardian of Alterra - There's no real formulas. Just be helpful in every aspect, be friendly at all times and try to help the community by teaching them what you know. ^^

You should be doing good after this.

Htiek
04-10-2011, 06:14 AM
Congrats!
Hurry Brotherhood!!

Rebel
04-10-2011, 09:21 AM
Doing one is simple but all is hard if being helpful and reporting were one of the only things to do then me and patawto and everyone else would be guardians it's just not that simple I hope one day I become a guardian of Alterra. I have 1 question tho why is being a guardian so cool besides the shield and honor? If anyone knows the stats of the shield pls post it. I know everyone suggests this but the dev team should make pets and houses

That's why you must go above and beyond the requirements. Go check out the main Guardians of Alterra thread for all of the requirements, because it is much, much more than just reporting and being helpful. As for why being a Guardian is so cool: Someone who is chosen, out of all of the members of PL, to become a Guardian because of their good deeds. There are only a few Guardians out of the entire PL population, so it is obviously very special. The shield's stats aren't outstanding. It is meant to show that you are a Guardian (and attract a crowd).

red
04-10-2011, 12:02 PM
great job love! did IIIkingIII die? i think he had over 100k in kills but now he isn't one the leaderboards..

nazgulking
04-10-2011, 12:48 PM
Cograts Lovenus for your achievement! :D

P.S.
I've added you in my friends list only now because I didn't know you had a twink of lvl 12 :) I thought it was an imposter ;)

giayuan
04-10-2011, 12:49 PM
Lmao sorry lovenus, i just noticed you ingame today and realized you were lvl12. LOLx)

Lovenus
04-10-2011, 01:00 PM
great job love! did IIIkingIII die? i think he had over 100k in kills but now he isn't one the leaderboards..

Yup he died while trying to reach level 55 without deaths.

Cograts Lovenus for your achievement! :D

P.S.
I've added you in my friends list only now because I didn't know you had a twink of lvl 12 :) I thought it was an imposter ;)

Thanks nazgulking. ^^ Will accept it later.

Lmao sorry lovenus, i just noticed you ingame today and realized you were lvl12. LOLx)

No worries giayuan. ^^

MITSUISUN
04-10-2011, 02:20 PM

wow a chanty post lol.

Let's see who comes out on top, but get the 4th 56 first~~~ I dont think anyone has that yet ~~

Lovenus
04-10-2011, 02:57 PM
wow a chanty post lol.

Let's see who comes out on top, but get the 4th 56 first~~~ I dont think anyone has that yet ~~

It's not easy getting a level 56 without deaths. IIIkingIII reached 110k kills 0 death and tried but he died at level 50+.

KaotiicxDream
04-10-2011, 03:01 PM
Gratz anyway Lovenus even if I'm a bit late ^^

I think I saw u advertising for BH 3 hours ago with 51k kills + :-)
You kill very fast ;-)

Nightarcher
04-10-2011, 08:51 PM
Nice Lovenus! You inspire me to set creative goals, even if I have a ton of deaths... O_o

Lovenus
04-11-2011, 12:46 AM
Gratz anyway Lovenus even if I'm a bit late ^^

I think I saw u advertising for BH 3 hours ago with 51k kills + :-)
You kill very fast ;-)

Thanks KaotiicxDream. ^^ I'm not fast. Naughtee is always overtaking me.

Nice Lovenus! You inspire me to set creative goals, even if I have a ton of deaths... O_o

Hi Nightarcher. ^^ That's why I love this game. Anyone can become a legacy.

karmakali
04-11-2011, 12:53 AM
My new goal is to make leaderboards!
Unfortunately it will probably be on the DEATHS portion :)
But I am getting close to 50k kills as well so I refuse to stress about the casualties :)
Also...congrats on Gaurdian appointment!

Lovenus
04-11-2011, 02:48 AM
My new goal is to make leaderboards!
Unfortunately it will probably be on the DEATHS portion :)
But I am getting close to 50k kills as well so I refuse to stress about the casualties :)
Also...congrats on Gaurdian appointment!

Thanks karmakali. ^^

xiscottix
04-13-2011, 06:57 AM
Lovenus inspired me to twink ;)
How do you think im doing so far??
Last question- where do you farm kills?
(If you dont want public pm me.) (Or, if you dont want to share thats cool...)

Mr.Wallace
04-13-2011, 07:07 AM
Each time I see you I check your kill count, chat shortly with some friends, check your kill count again - 3000 more kills. Or at least it feels like that. :-)

Lovenus
04-13-2011, 08:37 PM
Lovenus inspired me to twink ;)
How do you think im doing so far??
Last question- where do you farm kills?
(If you dont want public pm me.) (Or, if you dont want to share thats cool...)

Forest Haven - Crypt of the zombie king, Meathead's Deli ( Recipes & Kills ) The Bone King ( Kills )

Each time I see you I check your kill count, chat shortly with some friends, check your kill count again - 3000 more kills. Or at least it feels like that. :-)

Hey Mr.Wallace. ^^ I believe I'm not that fast. I'm now last in overall PVE KD. :(

Wbto-Angeluscustos
04-13-2011, 08:39 PM
is there anyone in the game with that good k/dr?

Wbto-Angeluscustos
04-13-2011, 08:42 PM
oh and grats.. man

Lovenus
04-13-2011, 09:00 PM
is there anyone in the game with that good k/dr?

Yes. Thanks Wbto-Angeluscustos. ^^

There are people in game with better KD ratio. Cavarian, AppleMartinii, Naughtee and QueenTeddy.

Hawkmito is joining the competition soon too.

xiscottix
04-15-2011, 03:24 PM
Forest Haven - Crypt of the zombie king, Meathead's Deli ( Recipes & Kills ) The Bone King ( Kills )

Hey Mr.Wallace. ^^ I believe I'm not that fast. I'm now last in overall PVE KD. :(

Just making sure im not farming a mega bad place... O_O
I've been farming bone king, about 100 kills in 5 minutes. thanks and good luck :)

spookytooth
04-15-2011, 06:08 PM
50,000 eh very nice and in a short time. I remember the fateful day your lvl 10 lovenus got its 1st death and u came to balefort in shambles only to come back with a vengeance on your 12. Keep up the xcellent twinkin and good luck :)

Lovenus
04-15-2011, 07:56 PM
Just making sure im not farming a mega bad place... O_O
I've been farming bone king, about 100 kills in 5 minutes. thanks and good luck :)

Thanks! See you soon on leaderboard. ^^

50,000 eh very nice and in a short time. I remember the fateful day your lvl 10 lovenus got its 1st death and u came to balefort in shambles only to come back with a vengeance on your 12. Keep up the xcellent twinkin and good luck :)

Hi spookytooth. ^^ Yup. I always restart on one death.

darkmagesun
02-16-2012, 06:56 PM
if you had xp on wow

anto
02-16-2012, 07:11 PM
nice man!

Darkfader
02-16-2012, 07:18 PM
Come on guys, look at the dates. Let dead thread rest in peace and dont necro it.

NECROREAPER
02-16-2012, 07:19 PM
Please don't post on threads that haven been posted for almost ONE YEAR.....

razerfingers
02-16-2012, 07:54 PM
Please don't post on threads that haven been posted for almost ONE YEAR.....
^^what they said :P double ninja'd

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk