PDA

View Full Version : Rosefaded-Which is Best

RoseFaded
05-12-2015, 11:45 PM
So I have upgraded mythic villi armor & helm. As Sorcerer would Imbued benefit me more or less? & in what ways? Also whats the cost of Imbued helm/armor for sorcerer? Idk cause havnt seen any in auction lately...if can give me a price it be appreciated or help me farm for one
Ign:Rosefaded lvl 41 Sorcerer<3

Arachnophobik
05-13-2015, 07:33 AM
Imbued is the best armor so far available in endgame :) not sure which type since ive never had a mage, and not sure how much either cuz i dont check the prices of items i cant afford :'''(

mesalin
05-13-2015, 08:13 AM
If imbu for mage then of brutality I think

mmaachilles211
05-13-2015, 11:11 AM

This is my mage and I use an imbued brutality set with full enchanted eye set up. I also have the myth pendent but as a mage you need as much health as you can get your hands on. Imbued Assualt will give u a little bit more dodge/crit/dam but that doesn't do u a whole lot of good if you don't have enough health to sustain your attacks.

For the price it all depends on how you buy it and what the gem set up is. I bought mine as dark crystal and the helm cost 2.5 m and the armor was 4.75 m. I've seen the exact same gear of mine (imbued version) selling for significantly higher though.

All in all I think it's a great investment even with the new cap and new myths coming. I think about it like this: I know I want to upgrade to 46 myth set when it arrives but I don't fathom that this is going to happen in a short period at all so my gear is as good as it gets until I get there.

RoseFaded
05-13-2015, 01:23 PM
Nice, I have 5,2mil atm. Need find a seller for Imbued or should I wait for expansion? Im currently using Ker' shal arcane staff, fully upgraded villi mythic set, lunar pendant & arlorian egg shelled mythic ring. All in all it gives me 1,048armor, 3,3k ish hp, op dmg/dps. So not sure if should wait or not. I also use Samael, Abaddon, Slag & Blinky ^-^ Kelvin to stun bosses. Whats best options as should wait or not.

mmaachilles211
05-13-2015, 01:32 PM
As to whether or not you should upgrade or not I gave my opinion in last paragraph of first post.

For your gear I would try and get blood for the simple fact that more hp equals greater survival for a mage. Also if at all possible grab a pendent recipe while they are cheap and craft you a pendent as its a great investment. Remember nothing in the new cap is going to be easy to get. You can however make it easier on yourself now to gear up so you can make a smoother transition

Visiting
05-13-2015, 02:34 PM
As to whether or not you should upgrade or not I gave my opinion in last paragraph of first post.

For your gear I would try and get blood for the simple fact that more hp equals greater survival for a mage. Also if at all possible grab a pendent recipe while they are cheap and craft you a pendent as its a great investment. Remember nothing in the new cap is going to be easy to get. You can however make it easier on yourself now to gear up so you can make a smoother transition
I agree with this totally, grab gear while it's cheap, (get rid of Ker'Shal as it's about to be outclassed by basically all expansion weapons (and is already outclassed by 41 myth guns)). Also, it's not the Mages job to stun the bosses (generally), so use that Sam(!) as it has a good stun chance too I believe.