PDA

View Full Version : New pet in stable nilbog!!!

Glummie
05-13-2015, 12:11 AM
Check it out in bottom of stable says for reaching gold in goblin event :encouragement:
stats +20 all +10 primary +5% speed + 10% dmg
looks like wrathjaw and snaggle tooth but way cooler :)
keep it up STS!!!

killarrow
05-13-2015, 01:44 AM
Check it out in bottom of stable says for reaching gold in goblin event :encouragement:
stats +20 all +10 primary +5% speed + 10% dmg
looks like wrathjaw and snaggle tooth but way cooler :)
keep it up STS!!!

Cannot judge the book by its cover. Yet to see the AA of this pet which would decide its usefulness.

Trojan2100
05-13-2015, 06:54 AM
Tomany useless pets , they need a system to hide the pet you don't use anymore . It's a pain to scroll down looking for your pet in middle of a battle

Coalhouse
05-13-2015, 08:58 AM
Wikipedia, "Goblin (Dungeons & Dragons)":

Nilbogs are, according to the game description, a type of naturally-born but magical goblins that are healed by receiving damage and are damaged by healing spells.[26] Furthermore, they project a paradox area effect in whose radius every intended action is twisted so that the exact opposite is carried out (i.e.: instead of hitting a nilbog with a weapon, one might end up attacking a companion; or instead of plundering a treasure hoard, an adventuring party under the influence of "nilbogism" might actually end up adding their own wealth to it). The name of this sub-species is "goblin" spelled backward, a reference to this reversal of effects.

Trojan2100
05-13-2015, 11:05 AM
Oh wow thx for the info

Arazaanikl
05-13-2015, 11:08 AM
Tomany useless pets , they need a system to hide the pet you don't use anymore . It's a pain to scroll down looking for your pet in middle of a battle

That happens to me too when I wanna switch but there's useless pets in my stable

mmaachilles211
05-13-2015, 11:15 AM

Pets go in lvl order and then (if the same level) by when you obtained them. Easy way to have the pets you use available quicker is by only leveling them, this way they remain at the top of the list. Hope this helps.

Enterradora
05-13-2015, 11:55 AM
Pets go in lvl order and then (if the same level) by when you obtained them. Easy way to have the pets you use available quicker is by only leveling them, this way they remain at the top of the list. Hope this helps.

I think u are wrong here, i obtained my Hj for about 1 year and a half and its in down list of lvl41 pets

XTmaster
05-13-2015, 12:52 PM
Wikipedia, "Goblin (Dungeons & Dragons)":

Nilbogs are, according to the game description, a type of naturally-born but magical goblins that are healed by receiving damage and are damaged by healing spells.[26] Furthermore, they project a paradox area effect in whose radius every intended action is twisted so that the exact opposite is carried out (i.e.: instead of hitting a nilbog with a weapon, one might end up attacking a companion; or instead of plundering a treasure hoard, an adventuring party under the influence of "nilbogism" might actually end up adding their own wealth to it). The name of this sub-species is "goblin" spelled backward, a reference to this reversal of effects.
Nice, a pet which heals player and damages the enemy at same time.

carmine_blade
05-13-2015, 03:11 PM
Stats are almost as good as Blinky's, I'm excited to see what the AA is.. if it's anything like the AAs of recent new pets (Violet, Fritters) this pet will be well worth having!

Wazakesy
05-13-2015, 07:00 PM
i realized that nilbog is actually a reverse of GOBLIN...

inverted....

Majin Vineet
05-14-2015, 05:03 AM

Team Sts-- Give this guy a maul for recognizing true pain of a Beastmaster !:encouragement:

Majin Vineet
05-14-2015, 05:18 AM
Did anyone noticed Mighty Nightsade :devilish: is available during event :onthego: .. instead of Awarded to only top 3 player prison...:smiley_simmons:

acewasabi
05-14-2015, 05:31 AM
Did anyone noticed Mighty Nightsade :devilish: is available during event :onthego: .. instead of Awarded to only top 3 player prison...:smiley_simmons:

omg you're right..!!!

Iahiasakt
05-14-2015, 08:41 AM

how?...How do u know?

Farminer's
05-14-2015, 09:12 AM
how?...How do u know?
Says in stable available to goblin event or such not leaderboard like it used to.... Wonder what this means...

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

srinoy
05-14-2015, 09:27 AM
I think u are wrong here, i obtained my Hj for about 1 year and a half and its in down list of lvl41 pets

In reality, the pets you level wont appear at first or last of the list it has an order and there is the order:

First, the highets level pets will be at top of the list (everyone knows it)

Second, pets rename will be top of the list of the same level pets (example: if you rename kettle to panther and let ur ribbit and ur grimm same name and all lvl 1 ur kettle will be at the top)

Third, The last pet you lvled to the max level he can reach (like 31 if ur 31) will be the top 1 so if u lvl ur slag 31 and a month later u lvl ur maridos lvl 31 maridos will be first and slag second and if u rename one of the two the rename one will be first (so rename slag and he will get first)

Hope this helps (if anyone see an error correct it but with my experience i think that's the order).

Iahiasakt
05-14-2015, 09:59 AM
Says in stable available to goblin event or such not leaderboard like it used to.... Wonder what this means...

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Yah indeed it has changed I am curious now thanks for telling me this :)