PDA

View Full Version : New Players Get Free Power Leveling

Swimmingstar
04-09-2011, 10:12 AM
If you're a new player levels 1-20 I can power level you just go to your friends list go to add name and type in swimmingstar when I accept your friend request message me and I will help power level you. If anyone wants to help reply to this thread and add me and message me. Thanks! Please Note: if you want to get past level 18 you need a map that isn't Forest Haven or Dark Forest. Once I get to a higher level levels 1-30 will be added.
;):D:) Please note: I will only power level you if you are in a campaign that has your level in recommended.

Lesrider
04-09-2011, 10:23 AM
Um, no offense, but -- you can be good enough to fight on your own from the start, as long as you stick to your level-appropriate maps.

azulflame
04-09-2011, 12:52 PM
Good job lesrider. just stick to your map levels that suite your own. I went solo with azulflame until yesterday, when I started the wylewood stuff

Ladylove
04-09-2011, 12:55 PM
Whenever I see a powerleveling thread, I die a little inside.

FluffNStuff
04-09-2011, 01:13 PM
The best and most helpful way to power level new players is to make a PvE twink at the max level for the area and join games.

Ladylove
04-09-2011, 01:15 PM
The best and most helpful way to power level new players is to make a PvE twink at the max level for the area and join games.

5 charm points. Too true

KingFu
04-09-2011, 01:25 PM
Closest I do to power leveling (I hate doing it, so I rarely level friends twinks, or my own>.<) is give some lowbies pots and gold, if I have some left over (since I see a lot of tanks in forest haven dying and not doing anything)

Like they said above, best way to "help" them would be to give them tips, and maybe some pots, if they need it.

Swimmingstar
04-09-2011, 05:12 PM
Ok so if anyone noticed I edited this.

Swimmingstar
04-09-2011, 10:08 PM
Ok so if anyone noticed I edited this.

I edited it again if you noticed