PDA

View Full Version : What do you love about AL???

Starkinea
05-13-2015, 03:11 AM
So many negative threads lately about class balances, lags and luck related loot.. ppl in game getting so stressed out...
Lets make a positive one, what do love about this game?

I have a couple of reasons :
Awesome comunity and friends,
Great mmo for mobile and tab
Nice and well thought quest lines

Let's continue??

Sky_is_epicgearz
05-13-2015, 04:00 AM
two seasons ago I could have made a list of things I like pretty easily.
hmmm.
1. making friends with just anyone
2. being competitive (LB running etc)
3. I would say pvp but its not very fun anymore
4. I like the funny mage laugh
5. friendly trolling (e.g. taking advantage of your friend when they DONT rejects gifts and gifting them all your unwanted chests :P)
6. out of many mobile mmos ive played think the UI is the easiest to get used to
7. tarlok event

JohnnyHardcore
05-13-2015, 04:01 AM
I love that the vanity system is what it is. Works great and looks awesome, lots of variety. Just wish there was ways to earn them more regularly.

Onepiedead
05-13-2015, 04:50 AM
I did like this game when:
1. The best gear were farmable
2. When MOST of the elite maps had good drops.
3. Legendaries were worth more than 800 gold (few are still worth a lot)
4. When PvP was more balanced.

Oursizes
05-13-2015, 05:53 AM
I love the time when bosses didn't 1hit you every time you respawned..

Trojan2100
05-13-2015, 06:51 AM
Hmmm what do I like about Al ... Can I give you an answer after expansion?

Dalmony
05-13-2015, 07:17 AM
I like that al has hands down the best community that i have seen in a recent mmo game. I like that devs regularly have genuine communication with the community on the forums too. :-)

Arachnophobik
05-13-2015, 07:28 AM
The social system! I think its perfect! The socialization in this game is great! Also the fact that everything is real time and there are no limits to how many times you can run a map/dungeon/pvp or so (unless its an event, then you will have to farm energy essences, but not so sure now that we got productor this method might change :) )

Deathdor
05-13-2015, 08:10 AM
So many negative threads lately about class balances, lags and luck related loot.. ppl in game getting so stressed out...
Lets make a positive one, what do love about this game?

I have a couple of reasons :
Awesome comunity and friends,
Great mmo for mobile and tab
Nice and well thought quest lines

Let's continue??

10. RPG - Choice of characters / Customization
9. Adventure - Exploration of maps, tombs, event-portals.
8. Guilds - likeminded players
7. Companion / pets
6. PVE - farming, bosses
5. The in-game pve community
4. Victims of Kraag cannons
3. Appreciative new players
2. Major seasonal events - Goblin invasion, Ursoths Assault, Halloween, Winter. etc
1. Copper Chests

mesalin
05-13-2015, 08:17 AM
What I like in game? Social system , chat that you can make friends and play with them:) I like fair pvp but only like 10% pvp players and guilds are fair . I like vanity , banners and guildhall :-)

Wazakesy
05-13-2015, 08:20 AM
1) The only community where DEVs actually INTERACT. Most gaming studios devs like nubs just read and barely interact :p
2) I love enigmatic
2.5) I love you all (oh please dont go personal on it :P)
2.9) There is alot of F2P stuff that STG does....even though it may seem sufficient, but something is being done.
3) I like the drama in PvP

eelectriccure
05-13-2015, 10:22 AM
I love that the devs listened to us and gave us a farm-able mythic ammy.
**gushes awwww** I love you too Waz!

Ssneakykills
05-13-2015, 10:29 AM
You can gain pve kills even when capped

Candylicks
05-13-2015, 10:35 AM
1. That I met my IRL love in Al. (true story!)
2. The game is fun and you can play for 5 minutes or 5 hours! It's not as much of a time commitment as PC MMORPG
3. The UI is clean and easy to use- lots of room on screen for game play and not cluttered by more buttons to press
4. Awesome community- I have met people from all over the world of different cultures, experiences, and ages
5. Devs and Mods are the coolest- they hang and listen on forums, in the chat box, and they DO respond to PMs. What other game can you PM a dev and they reply? NONE! The community tone is set by these guys.
6. I LOVE MY GUILD <Enigmatic>. It's by far the BEST thing I have ever been a part of in ANY game that I have played. I have learned real world leadership skills by being part of the team.
7. Events are legit we look forward to them
8. There is a huge initiative for the F2P player- It's great to not have as much of a disparity between paying and f2p players
9. The expansion Rage of Ren'Gol looks amazing. I was blown away by the environmental teasers and can't wait to get my fingers tapping in there
10. These forums are a wonderful part of the game and I feel blessed to be a part of the community here as well as in the game. I encourage all of you to tell your guildies to make forum account and join in here.

VenomsChaos
05-13-2015, 11:45 PM
social system.

aCross server

mage looks + some funy mage vanitys

acewasabi
05-14-2015, 12:38 AM
good contact from devs, sometimes they change things cos of what we say so they do listen

regular events

free players can play and do well (maybe not best of best but good enough) (i mean pve idk about pvp)

nice and social, awesome forums and some very helpful ppl here and ingame

we can buy extra characters and inventory with story tokens

ty STS :)

regizakirs.rs
05-14-2015, 01:55 AM
I love the community and the dev's they actually communicate with us and that is awesome.

killarrow
05-14-2015, 02:00 AM
Here are a few things I love about AL
- <Elite Runners> The only guild I can remember since I started playing and love the way we farm.
- Diverse community, cultures and friends
- Starting a mage and rogue toons once the class balance shifted to dps side without being stuck with a warrior toon.
- Solo every map with chat box minimized (bliss) in between events to farm without distractions
- Its fun helping new players with advise, complete quests, aps, gear ..etc
- Bug pulls that makes good tanks complain of lag when they die during recruit runs
- 2x odds arena event has been rewarding to many f2p players and STS seem to have heard the the f2p community
- Easy and clean interface on mobile
- Every time i want to quit the game something good happens and keeps me playing

pevensey
05-14-2015, 02:05 AM
1. Social system which i can meet new people around the world and talking about culture
2. UI the best i've ever seen
3. And the ways to made a gold , its hard and need dedication -_-