PDA

View Full Version : Guide making money from events

Arazaanikl
05-13-2015, 10:48 AM
How do u guys make money from the events we have in al....can anyone give me tips for how to make millions from the events....I've been playing for like 2 years and don't know how others make money from the events....Ty all:banana:

princesslovess
05-13-2015, 10:52 AM
You have to give me all your gold and i can double it 100% legit

JkJk, never fall for this trick :3

ClumsyCactus
05-13-2015, 10:55 AM
Well previously i would have Said to save locks and sell...
But with the current lock-situation, they propaby wont be worth much anyway.

Candylicks
05-13-2015, 10:57 AM
Making gold off events:

1. Making the event crates and selling them
2. Running your toon to the gold and plat tier levels and selling the rewards. If it's good run multiple toons to these levels
3. Opening the event crates for the new mythic items inside and selling

Arazaanikl
05-13-2015, 11:04 AM
Is it worth it hoarding locked ....cause I have almost 100?

Candylicks
05-13-2015, 11:34 AM
Is it worth it hoarding locked ....cause I have almost 100?

Yeah you will be able to use them to craft the event crates. It's not worth it to sell them now, just craft them to event and sell em. Usually it's 3x regular locked per event crate.

Fyrce
05-13-2015, 03:46 PM
I usually analyze the events for items that I think people will want and figure out how to farm those within a reasonable amount of time, whether it's using main, alt, or an army.

Then I farm both the event and the CS like I lived online 24/7. Just kidding, but seriously, you have to do it as intensely as you are able to.

Arazaanikl
05-13-2015, 04:06 PM
is it hard getting to plat tier without using plat or energy kits? just using reg energy

Candylicks
05-13-2015, 04:08 PM
is it hard getting to plat tier without using plat or energy kits? just using reg energy

With the free energy given you can usually get to plat but it would take you the entire length of the event.

Dalmony
05-13-2015, 04:33 PM
Events are usually designed so that if you play every day using your free energy whenever it is available you should just about be able to get platinum tier without "buying" any extra energy kits. If you fall behind a little or don't quite make it, farming energy essences and crafting the kits yourself can easily make up for that and is very easy to do. The more energy essences you can farm and craft, the better :-)

Also keep in mind that the slower you farm the event, the more slowly you will obtain the token items, drops, and the tier rewards, and so the less those things will be worth when you do get them- Event items are worth most at the start of the event and drop in price over the event period.

Once the price has dropped, people start thinking about long term hoarding which means making the call on which items will slowly rise in value over time once the event is over, and then just stashing those items and waiting to sell when the time is right. (And hoping the item is not re-released in the meantime :3)

Zylx
05-13-2015, 05:26 PM
Lol I thought this was going to be a guide.
*facepalm*

Alejandros
05-13-2015, 06:34 PM
I toughthat too :(

Schnitzel
05-13-2015, 06:36 PM
Lol I thought this was going to be a guide.
*facepalm*

if you think of it this way, its still a guide, because people are putting information on this thread :D

Dalmony
05-13-2015, 07:14 PM
if you think of it this way, its still a guide, because people are putting information on this thread :D

It's a self fulfilling prophecy XD

epicrrr
05-13-2015, 10:27 PM
Sell pet and equips from event rewards (chest and tier) to cs early. Farming energy to keep running event and then get event items i want at last days. Oh lock farming is dead dont bother - the most successful lock was the elondria lock crates which sold for 70k+ and normal locks for 6k.

acewasabi
05-13-2015, 11:22 PM
i agree with epic sell the pets/gear as quick as you can and buy for yourself later when its cheap. in easter egg event i was so tempted to open eggs straight away but i farmed and sold in first day made hundreds of thousands golds. those gold eggs went from 200k down to like 20k at the end so sell first and buy later :)

acewasabi
05-13-2015, 11:24 PM

i found getting gold tier is easy with free energy but plat tier is called that for a reason- you need plat to get there :3 or farm A LOT of energy essences.