PDA

View Full Version : I need some help with leveling... :/

DanielRH
04-09-2011, 01:10 PM
Hey guys :)

You know me... I actually hate asking for help... But I'm never gonna get to 56 without some help.

I was wondering if some people could show me the tips and tricks of the sewers (since I haven't actually really played it at all), and to help me level to 56
I would be EXTREMELY GRATEFUL to whoever could help me out...

Thanks sooo much!

Sincerely,
DanielRH

Echelong
04-09-2011, 01:15 PM
For leveling stick to hideout, stronghold and catacombs (be very careful on this one). These are the best levels to get exp as you probably know and having a good team does help a lot. Hideout should be cleared in 4 minutes or less stronghold is hard to get less than 5 minutes without damage pots, but most of the drops here are worth a lot of gold.

Add my bird and main, I am leveling to 56 too with him and I have a few good friends to speed up things. Bird is GNRZ

Ladylove
04-09-2011, 01:19 PM
It might be a good idea to have a really good tank on your team to play round up. It makes killing go much faster with the huge mobs.

Jinlac
04-09-2011, 01:45 PM
If u want you can add me, i run those maps a lot and i know what a pain it can be to level without help ;) add Jinlac

Duped
04-09-2011, 03:47 PM
It might be a good idea to have a really good tank on your team to play round up. It makes killing go much faster with the huge mobs.

Nice to hear someone speak kindly of a tank in Sewers. I was starting to feel like my bear was viewed as obsolete.

Ladylove
04-09-2011, 03:52 PM
Nice to hear someone speak kindly of a tank in Sewers. I was starting to feel like my bear was viewed as obsolete.

Lol I love having a good tank. Great for bosses too. Someone to keep it in the corner and take the hits so we squishy people can do the damage :) A tank helps hold the team together IMO.

Duped
04-09-2011, 04:25 PM
Agreed! Thanks for standing up for the tanks :) If you ever need to run with one, add me: conanursan . I would love to run with you, and absorb the damage!

Ladylove
04-09-2011, 04:27 PM
Agreed! Thanks for standing up for the tanks :) If you ever need to run with one, add me: conanursan . I would love to run with you, and absorb the damage!

I'll hire you as my personal meat shield.

DawnInfinity
04-09-2011, 05:33 PM
I'd be glad to help!

icantgetkills
04-09-2011, 05:36 PM
I'll hire you as my personal meat shield.

but.. but :'( i want to be your personal shield *cries*

Ladylove
04-09-2011, 05:38 PM
but.. but :'( i want to be your personal shield *cries*

You can feed me grapes and tell me how awesome I am.

icantgetkills
04-09-2011, 05:40 PM
You can feed me grapes and tell me how awesome I am.

yes! win! but unfortunately i may eat the grapes run away and not tank at all because im actually an evil bear :/

Ladylove
04-09-2011, 05:41 PM
yes! win! but unfortunately i may eat the grapes run away and not tank at all because im actually an evil bear :/

But but but I love grapes!

icantgetkills
04-09-2011, 05:42 PM
But but but I love grapes!

awww ok i cant steal of grapes off an innocent little erm elf ^.^ did you do the puppy dog eyes as well?

Ladylove
04-09-2011, 05:44 PM
awww ok i cant steal of grapes off an innocent little erm elf ^.^ did you do the puppy dog eyes as well?

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f52/kirisuto_monto/puppy-nose.jpg

icantgetkills
04-09-2011, 05:45 PM
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f52/kirisuto_monto/puppy-nose.jpg

holy crap...ok i will not steal your grapes D: but can u tell me how awesome i am?

Ladylove
04-09-2011, 05:48 PM
holy crap...ok i will not steal your grapes D: but can u tell me how awesome i am?

Awesome, but not as awesome as me.

icantgetkills
04-09-2011, 05:50 PM
Awesome, but not as awesome as me.

you win this round.. just wait till in game *corney laugh* add me in game rofl stophamertime if you have not already ^.^
i swearz i wont steal your grapes