PDA

View Full Version : I have a question O.o

Cool4ever100
05-13-2015, 07:38 PM
Hey all, I have recently returned from a break of the game and had a question about the AoA (ambassador of Alterra) program.

1) Is this still a thing? I knew i was always infatuated with the idea and always wanted to help the community as it has helped me and I'm not sure if its a thing anymore?

2) If the program is still ongoing, are they looking at new applicants? I am very interested in connecting with the community and have always loved to be active.

3) Where could I send an application?

Thank You all so much! Looking forward to seeing more of y'all in game!
~Amy

Befs
05-13-2015, 07:42 PM
Hey all, I have recently returned from a break of the game and had a question about the AoA (ambassador of Alterra) program.

1) Is this still a thing? I knew i was always infatuated with the idea and always wanted to help the community as it has helped me and I'm not sure if its a thing anymore?

2) If the program is still ongoing, are they looking at new applicants? I am very interested in connecting with the community and have always loved to be active.

3) Where could I send an application?

Thank You all so much! Looking forward to seeing more of y'all in game!
~Amy

There is no longer a AoA program sadly :/ which answers all questions.
It's because the rep hunters getting in or something, I went inactive around the main buzz.

Cool4ever100
05-13-2015, 09:20 PM
There is no longer a AoA program sadly :/ which answers all questions.
It's because the rep hunters getting in or something, I went inactive around the main buzz.
alright, thank you

Ssneakykills
05-14-2015, 02:08 AM
Welcome back :)