PDA

View Full Version : Devs pls fix this elixir bug

Mrrobbinhood
05-13-2015, 11:34 PM
Please fix this daily blessing elixir bug devs.

So i got a x3 combo elixir from the daily blessing and on the next day I got x3 again but in a few minutes my x3 elixir that I just got just disappear itself. I think this bug only happens when you get x3 consecutively based on my experience. This is very disappointing.

Ive experienced this 5 times already and some of my friends said that this happens to them also.

If you say that I accidentally removed my elixir nope I didnt.

Delolster
05-13-2015, 11:46 PM
Sadly up till now the devs have yet to fix this problem. It is a bug that has been going on for 2 years and above.

My auggestion is before you take your daily blessing, if you already have a combo elixir on, either wait till it's expired or delete the elixir before you take the blessing. Given combo elixirs take about 30 minutes to 1 hour before it expire, you pretty much still can farm using it, then take the new blessing after.

Mrrobbinhood
05-14-2015, 01:10 AM
Sadly up till now the devs have yet to fix this problem. It is a bug that has been going on for 2 years and above.

My auggestion is before you take your daily blessing, if you already have a combo elixir on, either wait till it's expired or delete the elixir before you take the blessing. Given combo elixirs take about 30 minutes to 1 hour before it expire, you pretty much still can farm using it, then take the new blessing after.

Yes i have done that already but still the bug happens

Waug
05-14-2015, 03:41 AM

not really. Just close/delete the prev day elix b4 taking the blessing.

Bazinga!
05-14-2015, 11:37 PM

What you have to do is go to Towne if you get the same elixir two times in a row. The next one will stay.

Epw
05-15-2015, 10:17 AM
Ppl should end up asking the devs to "fix this and that, pls change this & that, make a new update, new cap, etc.." - they have been already announced a decision. You, who still cant deal with it, are so annoying.

"Tables turn, bridges burn; you live & learn."

Draoscao
05-15-2015, 10:34 AM
Ppl should end up asking the devs to "fix this and that, pls change this & that, make a new update, new cap, etc.." - they have been already announced a decision. You, who still cant deal with it, are so annoying.

Well after they said that no updates would come, they still had bug fixes. Might be the last update ever. But they do want that the game is stable.

Epw
05-15-2015, 10:41 AM
Well after they said that no updates would come, they still had bug fixes. Might be the last update ever. But they do want that the game is stable.

Theres nothing stable in this game anymore..
If i were them, id shut down the PL server right after starting the CoC servers.. -1 problem.

HeyitsTubs
05-15-2015, 11:30 AM
Theres nothing stable in this game anymore..
If i were them, id shut down the PL server right after starting the CoC servers.. -1 problem.

WBEEP TBEEP FBEEP! http://i.imgur.com/d8ypdsf.png