PDA

View Full Version : STS please support breast cancer awareness month this year! :)

Zylx
05-14-2015, 01:18 PM
It would be awesome if STS did more charity events, especially those that reflect on the entire world rather than just the American soldiers. STS could release a special pink ribbon banner in October and have all the proceeds go towards an organization funding research of breast cancer or just cancer in general. That would be so awesome of you guys! :)

I just thought I'd bring it up now so you guys would be able to see if you could work it into your schedule.

mmaachilles211
05-14-2015, 01:20 PM
It would be awesome if STS did more charity events, especially those that reflect on the entire world rather than just the American soldiers. STS could release a special pink ribbon banner in October and have all the proceeds go towards an organization funding research of breast cancer or just cancer in general. That would be so awesome of you guys! :)

I just thought I'd bring it up now so you guys would be able to see if you could work it into your schedule.

Awesome idea man +100000000 :D

merch_master
05-14-2015, 01:21 PM
Nice...+1, they need not be just banners; even vanity related to various important awareness days would be awesome
P.s. or did you bring it up coz u got bored waiting for goblin event [emoji14]

Spell
05-14-2015, 01:22 PM
Omg a pink breast cancer banner would be awesome! +100

Bellaelda
05-14-2015, 01:25 PM
Great idea... I'd love to see pink ribbon banners!

Zylx
05-14-2015, 01:27 PM
Nice...+1, they need not be just banners; even vanity related to various important awareness days would be awesome
P.s. or did you bring it up coz u got bored waiting for goblin event [emoji14]
Lol I just remembered my suggestion last year for this wasn't taken, so I just read the 8bit salute stuff and thought "Hey! STS!!! Do it this year!" Lol

Magegrimm
05-14-2015, 01:44 PM
I love the idea! :)