PDA

View Full Version : Itunes giftcards and android pl

Fuzzy_wuzzy
04-09-2011, 06:24 PM
OKAY i dont have amazon giftcards or creditcards or paypal or anything. BUT I DO HAVE A BUNCH OF ITUNES GIFT CARDS. problem: i have an android phone.

Is there any way, ANY way to buy platinum for myself in this situation? is there like an iphone emulator or something lol so i can go ingame and buy platinum through itunes??

OR MAYBE we should finallyyyyyyyyyyyy make it possible to buy platinum THROUGH actual itunes. why does it have to be ingame???

seriously...

Zeus
04-09-2011, 07:28 PM
OKAY i dont have amazon giftcards or creditcards or paypal or anything. BUT I DO HAVE A BUNCH OF ITUNES GIFT CARDS. problem: i have an android phone.

Is there any way, ANY way to buy platinum for myself in this situation? is there like an iphone emulator or something lol so i can go ingame and buy platinum through itunes??

OR MAYBE we should finallyyyyyyyyyyyy make it possible to buy platinum THROUGH actual itunes. why does it have to be ingame???

seriously...

Do you have an idevice that you could borrow for a second off somebody? If so, just do it on there. Unfortunately, there is no other way for android using Itunes Gift Cards.

Fuzzy_wuzzy
04-09-2011, 08:20 PM
not right now :( maybe i could try to get someone to download it on thursday when spring break ends. god there's gotta be a way. i've seen multiple people complain about this, will the devs ever do something?

Ayrilana
04-09-2011, 08:59 PM
They can't because you can't get iTunes on the droid.

karmakali
04-09-2011, 09:52 PM
As suggested above...use someones I pad/Iphone to make the purchase to your game account. Right now that is the only way to convert. Hopefully a solution is coming!