PDA

View Full Version : STS pleeeease make nilbog come in egg form

acewasabi
05-14-2015, 06:02 PM
gold tier egg farming is one of the best ways to make money from events, and it rewards hard work if you put the effort.. it helps transfer money from poor ppl who run event lots to rich ppl who don't have the time/inclination to run.

lots of us have event chars which is kinda no use now. pls reconsider!

Zeus
05-14-2015, 06:05 PM
A better reason would be that people who start late will never be able to have access to OP pets like Nightshade or Nilbog. Considering how many complain about SNS and how Nilbog is essentially a slightly nerfed SNS, how many would complain about not being able to obtain Nilbog? Many!

Appeltjes
05-14-2015, 06:12 PM
Uhmm I'm sorry but hard work? 300 points to reach gold tier can't rlly be called hard work :p

acewasabi
05-14-2015, 06:12 PM
A better reason would be that people who start late will never be able to have access to OP pets like Nightshade or Nilbog. Considering how many complain about SNS and how Nilbog is essentially a slightly nerfed SNS, how many would complain about not being able to obtain Nilbog? Many!

that too!!!

Zeus
05-14-2015, 06:14 PM
Uhmm I'm sorry but hard work? 300 points to reach gold tier can't rlly be called hard work :p

That's exactly why I stated my reasoning. :D

acewasabi
05-14-2015, 06:14 PM

then make it harder to obtain, and tradeable. i'm ok with nightshade being untradeable as its sooo op but gold tier pets have always been tradeable before :)

regizakirs.rs
05-14-2015, 07:38 PM
I reached gold tier in under an hour. Definitely not hardwork.

acewasabi
05-14-2015, 09:35 PM
I reached gold tier in under an hour. Definitely not hardwork.

but how many energy did you have to buy or farm for? anyway like i said before i'd rather it was harder to get, and tradeable. not many ways to make money off this event is all.

still i am grateful we have it though!

regizakirs.rs
05-14-2015, 09:47 PM
but how many energy did you have to buy or farm for? anyway like i said before i'd rather it was harder to get, and tradeable. not many ways to make money off this event is all.

still i am grateful we have it though!
I just saved energy kits from the winter event :)

acewasabi
05-14-2015, 09:55 PM
good thinking. i will save energy from this event once im gold tier for ursoth :)

Kakashis
05-14-2015, 10:21 PM
Sad thing is that I probably won't get nightshade, but not ready to drop that much plats or gold for that pet! It's more of a pvp warrior pet no?

Zeus
05-14-2015, 10:24 PM
Sad thing is that I probably won't get nightshade, but not ready to drop that much plats or gold for that pet! It's more of a pvp warrior pet no?

It's a great elite pet too. I would get a relic and then farm portals for free. You'll get it easily!

Kyle Holmes
05-14-2015, 10:57 PM
It's a great elite pet too. I would get a relic and then farm portals for free. You'll get it easily!
So is the relic worth it?? The one thing I wanna know Zeus is if my guild mates can join me when they don't have the relic?

sent from fritters beak

acewasabi
05-14-2015, 11:28 PM

so relic is reusable? :)

Zeus
05-14-2015, 11:31 PM
so relic is reusable? :)

Yes.

@Kyle
From what was happening in guild chat, yes.

acewasabi
05-14-2015, 11:34 PM
great! time to get farming. is relic recipe one time use or can i give to my other char?

Zeus
05-14-2015, 11:52 PM
great! time to get farming. is relic recipe one time use or can i give to my other char?

It's tradable.

Kyle Holmes
05-15-2015, 04:44 AM
It's tradable.
How much do you think one would sell for? Might get a full craft going if its worth it

sent from fritters beak

arfyarf
05-15-2015, 07:29 AM
Need to make money somehow this event.