PDA

View Full Version : Update Suggestions

Foresterfox
05-14-2015, 10:56 PM
I have an idea what should go into the next update, many others do too please post your ideas ^-^, but the few I want to talk about deals with Guild, Money, Characters, And super cool stuff.

#1 Guild Bank, just an idea. There should be a guild bank or a place where a whole guild can deposit money and withdrawal it, the master can decide who can't deposit/withdrawal etc. And potions, similar to the "stash" except the guild can use it.

#2 A new guild hall, If there are tier 4-5's heck ya, Masters would buy plat and get those tiers immediately, just a suggestion, teirs 4-5 have a bridge with stream outside and more grounds to wander.

#3 character clothing and or skins, I would enjoy seeing new skins and clothing available, (I like Demon Fox). Character attributes should get skills as well, such as if a character Is int, make an option to equip skill matching majority of the attribute.

#4 Chat Filter, I like it but it should be not as sensitive to words such as muting me if I say "Spice" or the "gems" backwards thingy, got me muted many times.

Thank You For Reading ^-^ I really like this game and I don't want it to be abandoned.

Glorbuk
05-14-2015, 11:15 PM
I hate to break it to ya, but about 6 months ago STG announced the end of all updates for Dark, Pocket, and Star Legends. Maybe a foreseeable future includes updates, but as of now they have announced the end of them.

Befs
05-15-2015, 06:02 AM
next update

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No more updates. ever.

Foresterfox
05-15-2015, 06:55 AM
:( spacetime studios is going to lose $$$$$$

HeyitsTubs
05-15-2015, 07:11 AM
thats what i call "Touche"

Foresterfox
05-15-2015, 07:47 AM
This is not good! :'( Pocket Legends Needs The Developers Attention. Why is it. Always something good happens to come along like Pocket legends, the devs focus more on the "arcane legends" rather than anything else, I find arcane not entertaining, three classes, not sophisticated. Pocket Legends is the best game in the entire amazon appstore, I fell strongly about this subject, I am also sad that they will update arcane legends instead of pocket legends, pocket legends is spacetime studios best creation in the mobile world, why did they have to stop here!?

kydrian
05-15-2015, 07:51 AM
This is not good! :'( Pocket Legends Needs The Developers Attention. Why is it. Always something good happens to come along like Pocket legends, the devs focus more on the "arcane legends" rather than anything else, I find arcane not entertaining, three classes, not sophisticated. Pocket Legends is the best game in the entire amazon appstore, I fell strongly about this subject, I am also sad that they will update arcane legends instead of pocket legends, pocket legends is spacetime studios best creation in the mobile world, why did they have to stop here!?
lol
1. Arcane legends has better graphics.
2.its not complete there are many updates to come.
3.pocket legends has gotten old.
And yes I do like your ideas but I doubt any of the mods or devs would care.

Ignitedmage
05-15-2015, 09:09 AM
lol
1. Arcane legends has better graphics.Are you serious? IT HAS NO CAMERA!
2.its not complete there are many updates to come. Agreed it's not even 1% :p
3.pocket legends has gotten old. Still it will profit if sts will PAY SERIOUS attention
And yes I do like your ideas but I doubt any of the mods or devs would care. Agreed

AL peep :D

Stahp seeking in our house!

Draoscao
05-15-2015, 09:10 AM
Lol @ this thread. Sts tried their best trying to make PL more popular. They even introduced new characters, the rhino and the fox. But it wasn't enough to make it popular again. I don't think they'd update though.

kydrian
05-15-2015, 09:13 AM
AL peep :D

Stahp seeking in our house!
🐼 I'm just stating my opinion and I've also play Pl but its not interesting as Al (opinion)

Ignitedmage
05-15-2015, 09:16 AM
�� I'm just stating my opinion and I've also play Pl but its not interesting as Al (opinion)

Nice Opinion!

Won't hurt your feelings saying the truth :'(

kydrian
05-15-2015, 09:23 AM
Nice Opinion!

Won't hurt your feelings saying the truth :'(
What truth? xD
Pl does seem like a better game then Al just in gameplay, but Al is being focused on and it is being updated once and awhile. Which is nice because it gives the players something to look forward to.
Maybe sts could update Pl but you cant just throw ideas at them expecting them to listen. You have to show you want updates you need to show that they can also make profit from what you want them to bring in Pl.
I'm not saying it can happen its just my opinion 😉

Foresterfox
05-15-2015, 09:25 AM
Ok...So let me get this straight. AL has no camera, no options, no tutorial in the beginning, just a character with a pet. i cant really communicate with other players, its not fun. Pocket Legends is an awesome, and fancy game and the devs leave it, abandon it to tend to a new game instead of adding better graphics, fixes, and creative updates to their best creation in the world of apps. I am trying real hard not to go on a rant about how PL is 18 times better than AL. I thank you for your opinion kydrian, Maybe a cover change? better ad pictures, I really see new players get on, everyday more and more new players playing on PL, I love this game Ive bought Plat and love to support this game like everyone else here on the forum, but abandoning PL over a new game? It makes a lot more sense to pay more attention to one of spacetime studios first babies. This is again extremely upsetting.

kydrian
05-15-2015, 09:32 AM
Ok...So let me get this straight. AL has no camera, no options, no tutorial in the beginning, just a character with a pet. i cant really communicate with other players, its not fun. Pocket Legends is an awesome, and fancy game and the devs leave it, abandon it to tend to a new game instead of adding better graphics, fixes, and creative updates to their best creation in the world of apps. I am trying real hard not to go on a rant about how PL is 18 times better than AL. I thank you for your opinion kydrian, Maybe a cover change? better ad pictures, I really see new players get on, everyday more and more new players playing on PL, I love this game Ive bought Plat and love to support this game like everyone else here on the forum, but abandoning PL over a new game? It makes a lot more sense to pay more attention to one of spacetime studios first babies. This is again extremely upsetting.
Okay yes I know abandoning the game was a bad idea for STS which they shouldn't have since people still enjoy it. Also I know AL doesn't have a camera but you need to know that its not like PL its being worked on still, I'm also sure they don't even read PL posts since they won't update it (my opinion) yes I understand its upsetting for you and many Pl players but there's not much you can do since STS decides to not update the game anymore and I'm sure they dont pay attention to the posts for PL.

Foresterfox
05-15-2015, 09:58 AM
STS still reads posts but doesn't do anything about em, I just hope they read this and they recognize there is a problem, they will lose money and players, valuable players who keep paying for platinum and try to give pl a good name but, yes I am extremely upset and I know there is little I and the rest of the forum can do about this, The idea of abandoning PL was completely absurd, But yet they get new players everyday!? People who pay, run guilds, get really rich. Im just not getting why STS would just "stop" updating.
Granted STS haven't forgotten its birthday but yet its not a new year for pl unless they break the barriers of the game and add new player caps and etc.. etc.
Arcane legends isn't really that good though, and their trying to get it to be a good game but some players (like me) will stick with Pocket Legends until everyone leaves which they will due to lack of interest in STS, I really don't want to see pl be forgotten but i guess it is too late eh?

Ignitedmage
05-15-2015, 10:05 AM
Okay yes I know abandoning the game was a bad idea for STS which they shouldn't have since people still enjoy it. Also I know AL doesn't have a camera but you need to know that its not like PL its being worked on still, I'm also sure they don't even read PL posts since they won't update it (my opinion) yes I understand its upsetting for you and many Pl players but there's not much you can do since STS decides to not update the game anymore and I'm sure they dont pay attention to the posts for PL.

Well we need a hell of more updates till now and i won't say PL is what the idea was thoght by the old devs

Epw
05-15-2015, 10:08 AM
LOL

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

Ignitedmage
05-15-2015, 10:10 AM
LOL

Az én iPhone készülékemről küldve a Tapatalk segítségével

English Please ;)

Foresterfox
05-15-2015, 10:13 AM
On PL OR AL?, Im Simply saying PL needs to be added on their Update list. Please pertain to the topic here, not to be rude, but this is really an upsetting issue, but can you believe it over 119 views, you can tell people agree with this aspect I am stating is true. I think everyone here believes there is a Problem here and PL needs to be attended to.

Epw
05-15-2015, 10:14 AM
English Please ;)

I just became an iStuff owner, and forgot to change the auto-signature thingy on my new device..

Btw, my native language is beautiful :)

"Tables turn, bridges burn; you live & learn."

Glorbuk
05-15-2015, 11:30 AM
On PL OR AL?, Im Simply saying PL needs to be added on their Update list. Please pertain to the topic here, not to be rude, but this is really an upsetting issue, but can you believe it over 119 views, you can tell people agree with this aspect I am stating is true. I think everyone here believes there is a Problem here and PL needs to be attended to.
Equal disappointment comes to us SL and DL players, but complaining won't do much. Accept that there are no updates, you can still play as you have been with no changes.

Foresterfox
05-15-2015, 01:56 PM
If pl is labeled the largest mobile mmo in the world why all the sudden they just stop updating, and abandon it to work on another and see if it works out?

Ssneakykills
05-15-2015, 02:33 PM
If pl is labeled the largest mobile mmo in the world why all the sudden they just stop updating, and abandon it to work on another and see if it works out?

It was their are many bigger mmos out there now like o&c, hearth and vainglory now but pocket legends had so much potential but the devs obviously didn't see that

Foresterfox
05-15-2015, 02:40 PM
They devs have an opportunity still, But it starts with going back to your first born child (pocket legends) and keep raising it till its grown up, right now it has downsyndrome and is dying slowly, keep PL alive.

Burstnuke
05-15-2015, 03:05 PM
lol
1. Arcane legends has better graphics.
2.its not complete there are many updates to come.
3.pocket legends has gotten old.
And yes I do like your ideas but I doubt any of the mods or devs would care.

1. Gameplay>Graphics

2 Pl has a rotating camera. Gf.

3. Isn't pay2win unlike Payment legends

4. Go back to AL forums, Lel.

End
05-15-2015, 03:14 PM
thats what i call "Touche"

Ummm, That means like touching or to touch

kydrian
05-15-2015, 03:29 PM
1. Gameplay>Graphics

2 Pl has a rotating camera. Gf.

3. Isn't pay2win unlike Payment legends

4. Go back to AL forums, Lel.
Did you not read my other posts? lol

Ssneakykills
05-15-2015, 03:37 PM
They devs have an opportunity still, But it starts with going back to your first born child (pocket legends) and keep raising it till its grown up, right now it has downsyndrome and is dying slowly, keep PL alive.

That comparison

Foresterfox
05-15-2015, 05:07 PM
Ok, Pocket Legends is f2p, You don't have to buy plat if you don't want to, Arcane Legends doesn't have a working or rotating camera, graphics are worse than PL, It is a new game relatively, but I am so Horrified by the aspect more go to Arcane then Pocket Legends, PL again "is the best game in the appstore" and it I the biggest mmo and very affordable to run a guild and get Platinum, if I were to describe AL in two words: It Sucks. Plain and simple, and I don't get why the devs would stop updating and leave it, and pay all attention to 1 game, I don't know about DL Or SL, But PL is one of the best games on the market, so I plead to The devs and or moderators please don't abandon this game :'(.

Oxymoron
05-15-2015, 08:57 PM
yes, PL is the best. i for one am also holding out for any update(s) whenever it may come. pls leave this thread running devs/mods, u may feel the love strong enough to kickstart something.

Fwend
05-16-2015, 01:16 AM
We love pocket legends too. That's why we keep playing. But we have accepted that there will be no more updates, and the server will keep on running.

This is what the CEO posted:
"We will no longer be updating Pocket, Star, or Dark Legends. We also will no longer be updating Battle Dragons or Arcane Battlegrounds. This includes weekly 2x bonuses and seasonal events. We are not sunsetting (shutting down) these games. We will keep all of them running for the foreseeable future, but we are not going to be adding anything new. The drain is simply too great on our limited resources."

Pocket legends is not generating enough income. There are not as many players online as AL and because the game is free, and no more new content, not many are spending money on platinum.

AL is a plat based game and was created to have a continued flow of income for STG.

Keep playing because you love the game and have goals, meeting up with good friends, relaxing after a long day.

But please let's not continue to complain and berate STG for an excutive decision that was made months ago.

Your ideas are refreshing and any improvements for the game are welcomed. But accept they will be read but not ever implemented.

Glorbuk
05-16-2015, 01:40 AM
Ummm, That means like touching or to touch

Not even close, but good effort :)

Glorbuk
05-16-2015, 01:42 AM
We love pocket legends too. That's why we keep playing. But we have accepted that there will be no more updates, and the server will keep on running.

"We will no longer be updating Pocket, Star, or Dark Legends. We also will no longer be updating Battle Dragons or Arcane Battlegrounds. This includes weekly 2x bonuses and seasonal events. We are not sunsetting (shutting down) these games. We will keep all of them running for the foreseeable future, but we are not going to be adding anything new. The drain is simply too great on our limited resources."

Pocket legends is not generating enough income. There are not as many players online as AL and because the game is free, and no more new content, not many are spending money on platinum.

AL is a plat based game and was created to have a continued flow of income for STG.

Keep playing because you love the game and have goals, meeting up with good friends, relaxing after a long day.

But please let's not continue to complain and berate STG for an excutive decision that was made months ago.

Your ideas are refreshing and any improvements for the game are welcomed. But accept they will be read but not ever implemented.

Exactly my thoughts.

Foresterfox
05-16-2015, 02:33 PM
Ok, As long as the Devs Are not going to end the game, I will not continue to complain but I hope the future is unforseeable, such as unpredictable, Yes keep this thread open because we all want to discuss our feelings about this game.

ToastyLord
05-16-2015, 11:13 PM
Literally the only thing AL has better then PL is graphics. Literally

._.

Really STS?

Really..

-.-

Did I already say Literally?

Burstnuke
05-17-2015, 12:59 AM
Did you not read my other posts? lol

Yes i did, now go back to AL forums you new gen

Bazinga!
05-17-2015, 02:54 AM

The only reason they weren't generating enough income was because they were making horrible updates. After BSM -
- Recycled Halloween / Winter events. Or no events at all. They also took away the interesting items from the Halloween and Winter fests like SBL's, Reapers and Bone cages.
- A stupid new cap which was a remake of Sandstone Caves with all the same looks for items and bosses. They just changed the name and stats.
- No new vanities. If they wanted people to spend on platinum then they should have made new vanities. I see people bragging because they have good vanities, so obviously people would spend on vanities.

Honestly I think the devs never played their own game....

Befs
05-17-2015, 10:13 AM

THERE A NO MORE UPDATES! It is a waste of their resources and they wouldn't make nearly as much money as if they just update al and focus on Call of Champs.

Foresterfox
05-17-2015, 04:45 PM
This is just unfair and really disappointing, PL is one of the best games...No , it is the best game! On mobile devices, I even watched the spacetime interview of the studio concepts and they work day in and day out on AL, they made dark legends and the guy said the team immediately went to another game, that's cool but I am just pleading, go back to PL the first game STS has ever made, it has passed potential, when people say a game has "potential" their saying it has a chance, this game is no longer a chance it is a unfinished product that is almost done, and we want the devs to come back, we love the moderators but I also like the devs, their the main part of the team!, please come back to the game.

Befs
05-17-2015, 06:04 PM
This is just unfair and really disappointing, PL is one of the best games...No , it is the best game! On mobile devices, I even watched the spacetime interview of the studio concepts and they work day in and day out on AL, they made dark legends and the guy said the team immediately went to another game, that's cool but I am just pleading, go back to PL the first game STS has ever made, it has passed potential, when people say a game has "potential" their saying it has a chance, this game is no longer a chance it is a unfinished product that is almost done, and we want the devs to come back, we love the moderators but I also like the devs, their the main part of the team!, please come back to the game.

You just don't understand. From a business perspective that's absolute rubbish. You need to understand that if they update pl they will lose money as opposed to AL which has around 9 million / 10x more downloads. Also, most of the players of pl have left. So, although you love the game, your attempts are futile.

Foresterfox
05-17-2015, 06:11 PM
I really don't see how Arcane Is better than Pocket legends, in pocket legends you get to be whatever you Want for free but you have to buy stuff too make an impression, in Al you just have to buy stuff if you want anything at all, I don't see how that's fun.

Fwend
05-17-2015, 10:46 PM
It's not just about how you feel about the game, how much you love PL.

You said it yourself you play the game for free, if you and others love the game that much why not help it by buying plat?

It's the only way that will ever kickstart a remote thought of STG updating or fixing existing bugs on the game.

It costs them to maintain the servers, it costs them to maintain the forums, the help desk, not to mention the overhead costs of running a business. It's not free! Pocket Legends costs them money to make the game for free for you to play and enjoy.

Your love for the game is wonderful, keep playing and encouraging others to try it, maybe they might buy plat.

But please, let stop complaining about the game and what you feel they are not doing? Accept that the decision has been made and make the most of what we have now?

Crashgangsta
05-18-2015, 03:20 AM
Everybody is focused on call of champions now

Foresterfox
05-18-2015, 06:49 AM
It's not just about how you feel about the game, how much you love PL.

You said it yourself you play the game for free, if you and others love the game that much why not help it by buying plat?

It's the only way that will ever kickstart a remote thought of STG updating or fixing existing bugs on the game.

It costs them to maintain the servers, it costs them to maintain the forums, the help desk, not to mention the overhead costs of running a business. It's not free! Pocket Legends costs them money to make the game for free for you to play and enjoy.

Your love for the game is wonderful, keep playing and encouraging others to try it, maybe they might buy plat.

But please, let stop complaining about the game and what you feel they are not doing? Accept that the decision has been made and make the most of what we have now?

I have said multiple times, I always buy Plat, all the time. Once or twice every few weeks to get the devs attention that there is someone here. And I looked back at a past post on this discussion, some say AL is better Than PL, for some it's the other way around, but yes I really love this game and I'll continue to pay even though the devs will pay all their attention to AL, hopefully they will come back to pL in the forseeable future.

ToastyLord
05-18-2015, 11:31 AM
You just don't understand. From a business perspective that's absolute rubbish. You need to understand that if they update pl they will lose money as opposed to AL which has around 9 million / 10x more downloads. Also, most of the players of pl have left. So, although you love the game, your attempts are futile.

Unfortunately, that's just too true ^

Foresterfox
05-18-2015, 02:47 PM
Ive already stated that could be the case but I am sticking with PL and I am recommending all of you do as well, I have no idea why people left, maybe they were stuck in a position where they never got help, always occupy new players in forest haven.

Ssneakykills
05-18-2015, 02:56 PM
Ive already stated that could be the case but I am sticking with PL and I am recommending all of you do as well, I have no idea why people left, maybe they were stuck in a position where they never got help, always occupy new players in forest haven.

Lack of updates = lack of interest

Why settle for something that doesn't get updates when you can play new games

Befs
05-18-2015, 02:57 PM

Because we realized it's just a game, and that there's something called the real world, I kinda finally realized it's a waste of my time.

Crashgangsta
05-20-2015, 04:35 AM
Yeah buff.i mean befs. Lol