PDA

View Full Version : Guide: Goblin Event Success

Zylx
05-14-2015, 11:29 PM
In this really short little guide, I will explain how to get the most out of the Goblin Invasion without spending a whole lot. This guide will begin assuming that the reader has not yet participated in the event and has a score of 0.

What you need:
-3 Energy Kits (non-forged)
-Some personal free time
-Access to WT4 or KT4
-Decent gear for your level
-A few same-level friends to run with

--------------------------------------------------------------

1) If you have a lot of friends already in possession of a Goblin Relic, skip to step number 5. Otherwise, continue to step number 2.

2) The first thing you need to do is to use your replenishable energy to run the Littleridge portal. Kill the mobs, then kill the boss and collect your tokens. Try to join higher-tier players to increase the likelihood of finding a harder boss. (Harder boss = more points/tokens)

2) While running the portal maps, the mobs will sometimes drop Relic Fragments. Save these for later.

3) Save up 75 tokens as quickly as possible. Use them to purchase an Altar Relic recipe from the token vendor in Littleridge.

4) Using the 3 Energy Kits, 5 Relic Fragments, and the Goblin Altar Relic Recipe, craft an Altar Relic. This will take 12 hours to craft. Once your Relic is done crafting, you are ready to farm for free portals!

5) While you or someone in your party is keeping the relic in their inventory, continuously run maps with high-mob count, such as WT4/KT4. Look for a mob to spawn a giant flag, known as an altar. If someone in your party has the Altar Relic in their inventory, a portal will spawn as well! These portals cost no energy to go through.

6) Inside the Altar Portal is a regular event map with higher chance of high-tier bosses, including the Gore-Blin. The Gore-Blin is the highest-ranking boss in the event. He gives you 100 points and 26 tokens when you kill him!

7) After 3 Gore-Blin kills, you will be in Gold Tier with the new pet, Nilbog. Note: You will not receive the egg. Nilbog will be added directly to your stable!

8) Keep hunting and running these free portals. Save up 1,500 tokens and buy a Nightshade, a really OP legendary pet. Note: You will not receive this egg either. Nightshade will go right to your stable!

9) Once you have all of the items you desire from using the tokens, do not stop running!

10) Keep running these maps for energy essences you can use to craft energy for the upcoming Ursoth's Assault event.

acewasabi
05-14-2015, 11:37 PM
great guide ty :)

Caabatric
05-14-2015, 11:40 PM
just great, was truly scared if this would be worth it

vawaid
05-15-2015, 12:30 AM
last event i got 20 energy, I liquidated it. I thought next event (today event) will be like vallentine --"

sent by a nab using tapasucks

Justno
05-15-2015, 03:39 AM
Great guide! U know on average how much the altars spawn?

SakuraXYZ
05-15-2015, 09:29 AM

It's just luck I guess. We were dropping altars a lot in the morning, but then later in the afternoon and night after many runs we found none. :c

supersyan
05-15-2015, 10:20 AM
need 5 goblin relic fragment not 4.

Farminer's
05-15-2015, 12:56 PM
I find altars a lot.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Farminer's
05-15-2015, 02:34 PM
Nvm can't find altars havnt found 1 recently use to find them every run

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Zylx
05-16-2015, 01:06 AM

For me, the altars spawn about once every 3-4 kt4 runs