PDA

View Full Version : Request to all players

nightwish5
04-09-2011, 09:13 PM
Well i don't think I'm the only one who has this issue please guys to make this game better if you want or are going to make runs for items alone or simply play alone don't make public games it's really annoying getting booted all the time when there's just 1 guy playing a game

giayuan
04-09-2011, 09:21 PM
This is a good idea, and with the next big update, this issue will be solved. Right now, if you are friends with any person in a locked game, you can join it. But the update will prevent that.

EDIT: forgot to add, just make a new game yourself.. or join someone elses. This problem is with.. the low levels like meatheads deli for recipe farming, or plasma pyramid for gold farming. Theres PLENTY of meathead level games, and plasma has only a bit less due to the amount of xp gainable there.

Phoenixking
04-09-2011, 09:25 PM
This is a good idea, and with the next big update, this issue will be solved. Right now, if you are friends with any person in a locked game, you can join it. But the update will prevent that.

EDIT: forgot to add, just make a new game yourself.. or join someone elses. This problem is with.. the low levels like meatheads deli for recipe farming, or plasma pyramid for gold farming. Theres PLENTY of meathead level games, and plasma has only a bit less due to the amount of xp gainable there.
Weird thing is it takes long to get my mage to 45

giayuan
04-09-2011, 09:28 PM
Weird thing is it takes long to get my mage to 45

what level is it now? When i said more xp gainable, I merely meant more easy mobs to kill. If you need leveling there, welcome to find my main ;D