PDA

View Full Version : Goblin altar relic recipe.bug???

Pazmaniac
05-15-2015, 08:15 AM
So im trying to craft altar relic and.i.have all i need but.its only showing 1/3 energy kits....not just me either other guildys having same issue....can someone please shed.some light on this

Oursizes
05-15-2015, 08:30 AM
Need the reg energy kits not crafted ones.

ArnabKnight
05-15-2015, 08:41 AM
me too.. i notice that it only detect the new energy kit i buy during this event and not energy kit from old events in my invtory TT
anyone have this problem or me..

Pazmaniac
05-15-2015, 09:29 AM
Yeh im buying them from cs....no way to tell whats new or old

Zylx
05-15-2015, 10:19 AM
I had 3 regular energy kits in my inv but in the recipe, it showed I only had two. So I had to buy one more

Romantica
05-15-2015, 06:16 PM
I crafted mine but I'm not sure what the goblin altar relic does. I thought it was unlimited access to special event.

Can anyone tell me what this does or how to use it? HALP!

Trojan2100
05-15-2015, 07:22 PM
Relic recipe : re useable ? Yes . Ingredients? No .

After it's done crafting you can only use it once .

Benifits : no energy required and all your friends can join in for free .
Boss drops 17-26 token
Downside : cost 3 energy kit ( most be platnium energy )
Crafting time 12 hours

How to use : get a group everyone go to random map start killing mobs until wired looking goblin flag pops up . Make sure you have the relic on you , go click the flag portal will open .
Note : everyone in your group do not need to be in same area just open go in , rest of your group can
Join you once you are in the portal.

Fyrce
05-15-2015, 07:45 PM
The recipe is reuseable.

The relic is reuseable but you can only use it once per altar to open a portal. Only one portal can spawn per area (at least that's what the msg says), so once that portal is gone, you will have to hunt up another altar.

Arachnophobik
05-15-2015, 07:50 PM
This is how i fixed it. I bought hree and it only showed one. So i sold two and bought two, tada its three