PDA

View Full Version : About Event to Sts

Kumsaati
05-15-2015, 03:38 PM
Goblin weapons for twinks;
These goblin warrior weapons beter than all weapons in Twinks bracket.People bought weapons like 3m-50m for get beter place in twinks.Now everyone has same ice set everyone wearing goblin weapon everyone wearing night ring or winter ring and tarlok amulet also nearly people has same build jug or vs build.So what we need do for become beter than others? All people has same stats.Why sts created these weapon for twinks lol? there is only 2 way to become stronger than others [(They are for amazing rich peoples)like who has 8m+]
1.making up 5+para gem or
2.Buying arcane pet
So sts destroyed difference between who has 8m and who has 500k in twinks.We should give cash for get stronger?
My friends telling same things about other classes too idk them very well.I work hard for get beter weapon but now who has 200 token beating me wow thanks

Visiting
05-15-2015, 03:53 PM
Maybe the old skill>gear approach is the solution here???

Eski
05-15-2015, 04:06 PM
twink weapons up to 50m?? youll be cheaper at endgame pvp lol

Kumsaati
05-15-2015, 04:09 PM
I didnt pay 50m to twink weapon i saw someone message in forum about dws theres some ultrarare items worth it Endgames cant understand our feelings xD

Wutzgood
05-15-2015, 04:09 PM
Maybe they are trying to balance twink pvp?

Just glad my twinks bow has the para gem instead of daggers lol. I can still use both.

Trojan2100
05-15-2015, 04:10 PM
Poor ppl getting a chance to get some decent gears finally makes you unhappy? I don't pvp but I'm happy for those finally getting something out of this event besides stress.

Kumsaati
05-15-2015, 04:12 PM
No it isnt makes me unhappy i just feel i work for nothing

Appeltjes
05-15-2015, 04:13 PM
Maybe they are trying to balance twink pvp?

Just glad my twinks bow has the para gem instead of daggers lol. I can still use both.

How is it balancing pvp by releasing a better weapon for 1 class? That's just making people drop faster by tanks.

Poor ppl getting a chance to get some decent gears finally makes you unhappy? I don't pvp but I'm happy for those finally getting something out of this event besides stress.

Lmao, devourer maul is the weapon for the poor people already, highest dmg weapon.

Dex Scene
05-15-2015, 04:14 PM
This is a nice approach i think!
Some discontinued twink items cant rule like for forever.
It give newcomer a chance.
50m price for DWS is too much. It don't deserve the price tag for opness. It has that price tag for it's rarity!

Appeltjes
05-15-2015, 04:16 PM
This is a nice approach i think!
Some discontinued twink items cant rule like for forever.
It give newcomer a chance.
50m price for DWS is too much. It don't deserve the price tag for opness. It has that price tag for it's rarity!

Dws is a vanity weapon.

1). Newcomers can buy a maul.
2). People are always saying tanks are already to op at twink brackets why release an even better weapon?

debitmandiri
05-15-2015, 04:17 PM
Only one updated gear, u cry...endgame update so often, not for 200 token worth update, but cost millions, paying 50m for collecting ? Well its ur fault, no one ask u to collecting

debitmandiri
05-15-2015, 04:19 PM
I didnt pay 50m to twink weapon i saw someone message in forum about dws theres some ultrarare items worth it Endgames cant understand our feelings xD

Can u feel buy a mythic weapon for 25m and now worth only 7m ?
Can u feel buy an arcane egg for 25m and now oudated by nekro ?
Can u feel buy an arcane ring for 80m+ and now only worth 30m ish ?

Appeltjes
05-15-2015, 04:22 PM

1). Mythic weapons drop because there are to many being looted, they can't be outdated if there's nothing better for an extremely cheap price like 200 tokens.
2). No arcane pet but hammerjaw and glacian is outdated, each pet still has their uses.
3). Just like number 1 there are just being looted more and more shards, nothing extremely cheap has made the arcane ring useless.

Dex Scene
05-15-2015, 04:26 PM
Dws is a vanity weapon.

1). Newcomers can buy a maul.
2). People are always saying tanks are already to op at twink brackets why release an even better weapon?

Thats what I said.

2- release better weapons so Old discontinued items fade out which has gems in them.
Twinking was for middle class people who couldn't afford millions and millions of golds.
Warriors would get better weapons now, mages and rogues would get next event at ursoath!

Appeltjes
05-15-2015, 04:28 PM
Thats what I said.

2- release better weapons so Old discontinued items fade out which has gems in them.
Twinking was for middle class people who couldn't afford millions and millions of golds.
Warriors would get better weapons now, mages and rogues would get next event at ursoath!

For as far as I remember sts isn't really creative at making new things lately and last year the ursoth event didn't release any legendary weapons if I'm correct ;p

Dex Scene
05-15-2015, 04:29 PM
1). Mythic weapons drop because there are to many being looted, they can't be outdated if there's nothing better for an extremely cheap price like 200 tokens.
2). No arcane pet but hammerjaw and glacian is outdated, each pet still has their uses.
3). Just like number 1 there are just being looted more and more shards, nothing extremely cheap has made the arcane ring useless.
He didn't ask why they drop prices.
he surely knows the reasons you stated.

The guy whom he replied to, said endgamers wont understand the feeling of losing something's value when endgame stuffs lose their value and get outdated.

Dex Scene
05-15-2015, 04:31 PM
For as far as I remember sts isn't really creative at making new things lately and last year the ursoth event didn't release any legendary weapons if I'm correct ;p
But last time Goblin event wasn't this much creative aswel and neither we had scaled goblin weapons.

Sts is releasing jewels and they definitely getting over all old items.
That's what their posts say to me tho!

Appeltjes
05-15-2015, 04:32 PM
He didn't ask why they drop prices.
he surely knows the reasons you stated.

The guy whom he replied to, said endgamers wont understand the feeling of losing something's value when endgame stuffs lose their value and get outdated.

Yes but the things at endgame drop in value because they're still being looted not because sts decides to release an arcane weapon for 200 tokens. All the people that bought rings, eggs and mythic weapons during release could've known those prices would drop within a few weeks.

Dex Scene
05-15-2015, 04:38 PM
Yes but the things at endgame drop in value because they're still being looted not because sts decides to release an arcane weapon for 200 tokens. All the people that bought rings, eggs and mythic weapons during release could've known those prices would drop within a few weeks.

Well I can agree that 200 tokens for a week event isn't a good one for better weapons.
But the point was not how items lose their values.
point was if endgame go through the feeling of their items losing values.
Like when a twink plays a level 9 pvp. He buys a weapon for 7m.
His item holds the value for seasons after seasons.

When you endgame, your item slowly loses it's value.

So endgamers do understand the feeling!
anyway whats the point of us debating on their points.
lol.
So later mate!

Appeltjes
05-15-2015, 04:41 PM
Well I can agree that 200 tokens for a week event isn't a good one for better weapons.
But the point was not how items lose their values.
point was if endgame go through the feeling of their items losing values.
Like when a twink plays a level 9 pvp. He buys a weapon for 7m.
His item holds the value for seasons after seasons.

When you endgame, your item slowly loses it's value.

So endgamers do understand the feeling!
anyway whats the point of us debating on their points.
lol.
So later mate!

The point is that when enough twinks complain sts will be forced to nerf it ;) twinks are a bigger market than endgame considering arcanes so should have quite some influence ;3

acewasabi
05-15-2015, 04:46 PM
i think STS trying to remove some of the inequality gap between rich and poor with goblin glaive and nilbog. ofc rich ppl complain, just like irl. but many more benefit this way.

you cant buy something and have that be the best thing forever and ever. lots of ppl buy stuff then it gets outdated and replaced and woth heaps less, it just happens.

Kriticality
05-15-2015, 04:53 PM
The point is that when enough twinks complain sts will be forced to nerf it ;) twinks are a bigger market than endgame considering arcanes so should have quite some influence ;3

You mean bigger market as in more players or gold spent on arcanes etc? There are lots of toons at endgame worth 200-600M each in items purchased/stashed/gold. What does that mean in relation to weapons? I'd say go with the flow. Remember, the idea is to phase out gems so it only makes sense that gemmed items will be outdone. I guess maybe the jewels could be more OP than the gems and people can replace their paras. Eeeek, thats even painful to type. :vcry:

Kingofninjas
05-15-2015, 04:55 PM
This post made me ROFL. Why not try to improve your skill instead of trying to gear through everything?

Kumsaati
05-15-2015, 04:57 PM
i think STS trying to remove some of the inequality gap between rich and poor with goblin glaive and nilbog. ofc rich ppl complain, just like irl. but many more benefit this way.

you cant buy something and have that be the best thing forever and ever. lots of ppl buy stuff then it gets outdated and replaced and woth heaps less, it just happens.

What you mean by poors i didnt see any poor twink if he ks poor why he is making twink acc Lol he need farm gold like how we did and he can get items So now i wasted my times for this weapon it was my only thing whic makes me beter than others now all same...

Kumsaati
05-15-2015, 05:03 PM
I just didnt got they created best warrior weapon for twinks okey and why they made it easy to buy.Now only way to get stronger buying arcane pets thats for it?

Visiting
05-15-2015, 05:04 PM
I just didnt got they created best warrior weapon for twinks okey and why they made it easy to buy.Now only way to get stronger buying arcane pets thats for it?

From what I hear, twinking is all about being "cheap and skill based" (this is according to twinks), so I'm not really seeing a problem here tbh

Appeltjes
05-15-2015, 05:06 PM

Go to a twink lvl and find a poor twink that actually knows what he's doing...

Kumsaati
05-15-2015, 05:13 PM
From what I hear, twinking is all about being "cheap and skill based" (this is according to twinks), so I'm not really seeing a problem here tbh
Lol do you think twinking is cheap? Twinks are different from Endgames i have endgame acc too with mythic set and some good items still peope killing me in one shoot thats balance? Whats your problem with here also when you arent twink?
Look the guy who die in one shot in 41 can made twink acc and get fun.Or your cheap is like 5m-6m? where u got from my old message cheap thing i didnt got it

Hoisamir
05-15-2015, 05:15 PM
Its te same with devour armor set , it rocked first. Then went to ancient set then nercoplis set wich now icescale set is the best. I think sts did a really great job , its time to start fresh again. I cant even remember last time sts released a new twink weapon.

Appeltjes
05-15-2015, 05:18 PM
Its te same with devour armor set , it rocked first. Then went to ancient set then nercoplis set wich now icescale set is the best. I think sts did a really great job , its time to start fresh again. I cant even remember last time sts released a new twink weapon.

This season, best tanking weapon aka the conquerers wall, best budget bow for rogues aka expedition recurve and the 2 best guns for mage aka expedition rifle and the ones in the store for plat.

Visiting
05-15-2015, 05:22 PM
Lol do you think twinking is cheap? Twinks are different from Endgames i have endgame acc too with mythic set and some good items still peope killing me in one shoot thats balance? Whats your problem with here also when you arent twink?
Look the guy who die in one shot in 41 can made twink acc and get fun.Or your cheap is like 5m-6m? where u got from my old message cheap thing i didnt got it

I have several twinks and have twinked at numerous brackets, so I'm not the "ignorant endgame nab" that you seem to think I am :/. You're pointing out exactly what I was trying to state, people go to twink generally becuase they can't afford the top gear at endgame, so why would the gear being cheaper at twink levels be a bad thing?!

Hoisamir
05-15-2015, 05:25 PM
Ya iknow that where the weapons release latest,, my point was gear gets updated a lot > might aswell get weapon updated,

When were latest twink weapons released ? When were latest armor sets with ammu and ring released?

Kriticality
05-15-2015, 05:25 PM

Or else STS gonna lock your thread. Stay calm and have civil discussion.

Zeus
05-15-2015, 05:26 PM
Items get updated all the time. Only arcanes last a few expansions. Personally, I would be grateful that a legendary item lasted so long and is still competitive with the newest contendor.

Hoisamir
05-15-2015, 05:27 PM
Btw, compare a devour set with an icescale set,, u will notice a huge difference in dmg , time for a weapon update as well?

Appeltjes
05-15-2015, 05:28 PM
Ya iknow that where the weapons release latest,, my point was gear gets updated a lot > might aswell get weapon updated,

When were latest twink weapons released ? When were latest armor sets with ammu and ring released?

Latest twink weapons this expansion.
Latest armors during the winter event.
Ammu and ring during halloween and winter event and for rogues even the mythic ring a few weeks back.

Appeltjes
05-15-2015, 05:30 PM
Btw, compare a devour set with an icescale set,, u will notice a huge difference in dmg , time for a weapon update as well?

That's because devourer sets never were any good, they have always been ugly pieces of scrap metal:p.

vawaid
05-15-2015, 06:05 PM
having a better weapon doesnt make you win many at pvp. Having arcane pet is. So, people are too greedy and too scared to be defeated. if you dont want to fight, just leave the room. what is pvp about? killing noob? I did that and I use very cheap items, I use ribbit. If anyone better than me in a room I leave. So what makes you pro in this game? money?

sent by a nab using tapasucks

Appeltjes
05-15-2015, 06:08 PM
having a better weapon doesnt make you win many at pvp. Having arcane pet is. So, people are too greedy and too scared to be defeated. if you dont want to fight, just leave the room. what is pvp about? killing noob? I did that and I use very cheap items, I use ribbit. If anyone better than me in a room I leave. So what makes you pro in this game? money?

??? How can you even call yourself a pvp'er if you leave the room everytime a twink joins...

vawaid
05-15-2015, 06:12 PM
??? How can you even call yourself a pvp'er if you leave the room everytime a twink joins...
so i would be there to feed them?

Appeltjes
05-15-2015, 08:22 PM
so i would be there to feed them?

You can't say that you'll lose without even trying...

vawaid
05-15-2015, 08:25 PM
You can't say that you'll lose without even trying...
please explain me how a ribbit user beats maridos user?

Wazakesy
05-15-2015, 10:27 PM

Rofl, it was obvious price drops easily at endgame. The sole reason was the new gems causing a disaster. If i remember correctly, perfect gem'd elon weapons came down to 15m.

Kumsaati
05-16-2015, 03:48 AM
Everyone was has bonechill sets before devour sets there wasnt any para gem etc and ppl bought devouer sets there was difference with gold farmers and pro twinks gold farmers hardcore players was has dws ss etc and normal players had devo etc.Now sts removed difference between hardcore and normal players thats why we are sad not only me nearly my all twink players sad.

nevercan
05-16-2015, 09:55 AM
please explain me how a ribbit user beats maridos user?

By...... 1 having skils while maridos oponement doesnt
2 having luck that the oponememts gear suck and only pet is good
3 with having tons of luck
4 using the best gears of that lvl :p

Hoardseeker
05-16-2015, 09:59 AM
This post made me ROFL. Why not try to improve your skill instead of trying to gear through everything?

^This Guy^ kills samael user with deary!

epicrrr
05-16-2015, 10:02 AM
DWS not that good LOL, ill take storm sword anytime feel sorry for people buying low level weapon like DWS for 10mm+ the hype is very misleading.

nevercan
05-16-2015, 11:08 AM
^This Guy^ kills samael user with deary!
Yes but deary is the best pet in game the real op deary are realy rare but they are op like ....... nothing else in the game happynes of those rare op deary is +1000%hp 8000%atk 20000%crit and +9000 str,int,dex and the aa is great to but unkown to me.
You know the wurt thing? the op deary looks the same as normal deary so.... u cant see if u see some player in pvp with deary of its your dead............