PDA

View Full Version : Turbo - The guild that cares - Review

Jexetta
05-16-2015, 01:23 AM
Following the stalwart calcilus, famousfame, and kingo'ninjas, I joined turbo with the highest expectations.

I was told the guild fights one another but often found the guild spawning me then complaining about me saying something about it - little weird considering the "easy going nature" of the guild.

In regards to the old players in the guild - they were so nice to me, even helping my warrior run through the event. Mindblowingly - I was ridiculed for 10 minutes for trying to run with an officer rogue of the guild because they were a "leaderboarder" and I was bronze. They even told me to pay for their energy kits.

I'm not sure what's wrong with this guild - but I would avoid it at all costs. I've never been treated so poorly in a guild from season beta till now.

Fame, Cal, King - I love you all

Regards,
Jexy

xnorwayx
05-16-2015, 10:02 AM
Following the stalwart calcilus, famousfame, and kingo'ninjas, I joined turbo with the highest expectations.

I was told the guild fights one another but often found the guild spawning me then complaining about me saying something about it - little weird considering the "easy going nature" of the guild.

In regards to the old players in the guild - they were so nice to me, even helping my warrior run through the event. Mindblowingly - I was ridiculed for 10 minutes for trying to run with an officer rogue of the guild because they were a "leaderboarder" and I was bronze. They even told me to pay for their energy kits.

I'm not sure what's wrong with this guild - but I would avoid it at all costs. I've never been treated so poorly in a guild from season beta till now.

Regards,
Jexy

Never liked this guild. Sometimes some members gang guildies to get a free kill. Saw that few weeks ago.

Wazakesy
05-16-2015, 10:12 AM
This is the sole reason why i am a PvE'r. Although you will notice now i am very RARELY found in PvP now. The nekro swarm, gear differences, guild rivalry, unbalances, and in the end the existence of PvP........

I had a passion for PvP, i wanted to leave enigmatic, but i didnt. I have totally quit PvP'n and i just hate being there. I just did a 2v4 in tdm, everyone join'd the 2+sides. I somehow mnanaged with killcop surviving the gang. It wasnt easy, we kept dying. Literally no guild stops, its just gang, spawn bla bla bla. Pvp has become a drama, I've seen great examples of how newbies do PvP.

Kingofninjas
05-16-2015, 11:37 AM
Pm me the names of whoever was spawning you.

Fiasaria
05-16-2015, 12:34 PM
need a pvp police

they gang even noobs ones , they can easily kill me but ganging is so funny for them

Overweightank
05-17-2015, 12:17 AM
As King said. Please give us names instead of saying accusations and negativity to our guild :/

We need names of who spawned you, ganged you, etc. Pm to us in Forum . Idk if you are able to list here.

Pm me names in game too: IGN: Preseason

ripnabs
05-17-2015, 12:31 AM

Regards,
Jexy

-> gg .. :encouragement: