PDA

View Full Version : Events sure do bring the leechers out

carmine_blade
05-16-2015, 02:51 AM
This event seems to have even more than usual? Not at endgame, but my guildless low lvl event chars are getting a bit tired of it. Sure, at low lvls there'll always be newbies who are just learning the game and that's fine, everyone has to start somewhere. But a real leech is pretty obvious, and not a damn thing to be done about it. Have to say most seem PVP oriented too (maybe they just don't know how to PVE haha). Is this a common experience or am I just particularly unlucky this time around?

Are there any guilds specifically for low lvl event/auction chars? If not, one of my alts might just have to start one!

Energizeric
05-16-2015, 07:24 AM
I just solo the event with my twinks as I can't stand having all these noobs leeching onto me. People start a twink with rare and epic gear, sometimes have like 9 damage and 25 armor and they expect to be able to beat the event boss. You need better gear than that. And since the boss scales to how many players are in the party, it's much faster and easier to run solo.

intruders
05-16-2015, 07:50 AM
+1 also solo events on low levels. Got level 1,2,5,15,16 toons. This event I also solo on end game with my rogue (no OP BTW)

Wutzgood
05-16-2015, 01:02 PM
Have to agree with ener. Soloing is much quicker than with random parties. Even with my warrior lol.

carmine_blade
05-16-2015, 06:06 PM
Thanks for responses all, I solo my rogues but my really low lvl warriors take aaaaaaaaaages, it usually ends up faster in a pt even with a leech :/

I think the balance is good for this event, previously it's been much easier to run on low lvls than end game, but it seems to scale better with not much difference between lvls :)

Kakashis
05-16-2015, 11:15 PM
unfortunately my 9 twink warrior needs to leave once it's major payne that spawns. the healing pools are too OP

zauilet
05-17-2015, 03:27 AM
unfortunately my 9 twink warrior needs to leave once it's major payne that spawns. the healing pools are too OP

What's ur warrior's name and he what guild?

intruders
05-17-2015, 05:37 AM
It's all about a strategy of positioning. I managed to kill him on my level 1 and 2 warriors by just not letting him to step into the pools at all. Otherwise he healed 70-80% in a few seconds of staying in a pool.

Maunyabastian
05-17-2015, 08:30 AM
He is da real pain.

PhoenixPrime
05-17-2015, 01:04 PM
I've seen people just standing there doing nothing at Level 36 and Level 25 too, so not just the lower levels, 8^(.

JohnnyHardcore
05-17-2015, 01:25 PM
This is a different kind of leeching, but still leeching. This really happened.

41 bracket. Farming tombs for portals. End up partied with a war and rogue. "Mana plz?" Yaaah okay. It's just wt4 farming.

Hit a portal. Get to major Payne easy enough. I switch to shield. Boom, soloing him. Wait for them to get back, kiting Payne, boom. Same thing. Four times over before the acid pools were just too heavy. Free spawn at ent.

"You guys don't have ANY pots??" And they both say to me, not kidding, "I don't pot noob."

Ignore. Party drop. Wtf how'd you hit 41?!

Ssneakykills
05-17-2015, 01:25 PM
This problem really frustrates me and I usually just leave as I refuse to do a run with someone standing their without gear