PDA

View Full Version : Call of Champions Gameplay~YouTube PrahiPlays.

Prahasit Prahi
05-16-2015, 07:00 AM
Hey Guys,

Today I've entered the game as the tier 2 alpha contestant...and the game was great one.

So I thought of sharing how does the game play of each character and ever thing works on..I'll be uploading gameplay of all Heroes and everything about game.

#1.Playing as Avalanche.:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1AI4_jGCSw

#2.Playing as Cinder.:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TITwfsRhL4Y

#3.Playing as Modus(loved it) .:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgW2OqOAoGc

#4.Playing as Makenna.:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKoheR_dUn4

#5.Playing as Scorch.:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cmg1l6N5BV8

Waug
05-16-2015, 07:17 AM
Good Job ...

Prahasit Prahi
05-16-2015, 09:42 AM
Good Job ...

Thanku!

Added 3 more videos.

Itoopeo
05-16-2015, 10:21 AM
Oh... I was expecting better.

Map is too small
Towers can be destroyed before minions come
No laning phase
No proper roles to create a Meta
No items? (Or at least too few)

Does it run 60fps all the time, no drops or stutter?

Schnitzel
05-16-2015, 10:35 AM

Towers can be destroyed before minions come The purpose of the ball replaces how minions work

Does it run 60fps all the time, no drops or stutter? How can we check? I know on my GS3, it looks kind of choppy, but on my iPad, it runs smoothly

Replies in bold

DivineMoustache
05-16-2015, 10:36 AM

Map is too small
No laning phase

1. There are no minions.
2. There are proper roles -- mage, fighter, assassin, tank, support
3. The whole game is a laning phase, there is a smaller jungle phase that only consists of power ups.
4. no items

Glorbuk
05-16-2015, 10:48 AM
I hope you didn't record that horrible battle I had today :o went 6-4 against bots :(

Wazakesy
05-16-2015, 10:57 AM
CoC doesnt have minions, thats like a traditional MOBA. STG's goal is to create a new type of MOBA. If any of you guys are interested in CoC. I would suggest watch the Behind-The-Scenes SXSW video. JustG and Cinco Barnes give a clear explanation of the MOBA, as well as why the game wont be released on chrome.

Prahasit Prahi
05-16-2015, 11:03 AM
I hope you didn't record that horrible battle I had today :o went 6-4 against bots :(

Nah I forgot lmao.

Justg
05-16-2015, 11:34 AM

Map is too small
No laning phase

Sounds like you should be playing Vainglory :)

This game is very specifically geared to short, intense matches. IMO, it is perfect for the mobile platform and play session length.

Waug
05-16-2015, 11:57 AM

Map is too small
No laning phase

This game is very specifically geared to short, intense matches. IMO, it is perfect for the mobile platform and play session length.
ITooPeo plays LOL, and I know he's comparing with that, but I think STS going to the right direction now, should have gone to the direction ages ago.

Mobile and PC/console gaming are both different things, casual gaming is way much successful in this field whereas PC gaming maybe hardcore players. Just to name a few, look at Play store/app store, it's all casual games lead it, having 50M, 100M downloads...

Itoopeo
05-16-2015, 12:42 PM

Hmm that means I cant judge yet by 360p 5fps video, lol.
Can you also release it in windows stores for PC and phones?
The amount of Windows based tablets is growing like crazy and a good MOBA game should be made for it like right now and people will download it like crazy because there are no competitors like Android and iOS has Heroes of Order and chaos which is really much like Dota2 or LoL very close.

Plus just saying 5 champions isnt enough not even close. First moths after release should release at least 25 new ones for people to pick the one they like most, thast why League of Legends is so crazy popular

Ssneakykills
05-16-2015, 02:30 PM

He's never satisfied trust me

Glorbuk
05-16-2015, 03:08 PM
The amount of Windows based tablets is growing like crazy and a good MOBA game should be made for it like right now and people will download it like crazy because there are no competitors like Android and iOS has Heroes of Order and chaos which is really much like Dota2 or LoL very close.

Plus just saying 5 champions isnt enough not even close. First moths after release should release at least 25 new ones for people to pick the one they like most, thast why League of Legends is so crazy popular
I'm not sure where you got that idea from, there are around 20 playable characters in Alpha right now, and more as we reach the release. Don't worry about that, we have a huge span of champions. You are confusing 5 champions with 5 classes. We have 5 classes, over 20 champions. Hope that helped :)

Itoopeo
05-17-2015, 09:05 AM
I'm not sure where you got that idea from, there are around 20 playable characters in Alpha right now, and more as we reach the release. Don't worry about that, we have a huge span of champions. You are confusing 5 champions with 5 classes. We have 5 classes, over 20 champions. Hope that helped :)

So the classes are not universal? Like a support class will never work as damage mage?

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

DivineMoustache
05-17-2015, 09:15 AM
Thats not clear yet as were testing chars without talent trees yet. Once it happens we can make judgements on that.

Prahasit Prahi
05-18-2015, 10:25 AM
Another two videos up!

Justg
05-18-2015, 11:10 AM

As Glorbuk says, there are a ton of Champions at launch, with a ton more in the can (40 total). We won't release on PC to keep it at a level playing field on mobile. Windows is a maybe, depending on how the platform evolves.

I can see you are doubtful so I am looking forward to you giving it a try :)

Itoopeo
05-19-2015, 03:58 AM
As Glorbuk says, there are a ton of Champions at launch, with a ton more in the can (40 total). We won't release on PC to keep it at a level playing field on mobile. Windows is a maybe, depending on how the platform evolves.

I dont own a android tablet, but my tablet is Intel Core M based Asus tablet running full 64bit windows and there does exist a windows store where are some games already so I tought you could convert the game also on windows because these kind of tablets are rapidly getting more common, since full windows is superior to android and ios if you think about it.

But yeah I have been offered the alpha license twice so far and im looking forward to try this out some day!

Waug
05-19-2015, 06:03 AM
I have been offered the alpha license twice so far

LoL, exaggeration

Itoopeo
05-19-2015, 01:17 PM
LoL, exaggeration

Yes, twice, Mr. UP est

gumball3000
06-25-2015, 02:15 PM

What if i use an emulator, how does that even the playing field? Imo you should release on pc too and make sure there isn't any advantage to the pc user.

Justg
06-25-2015, 03:24 PM
Thanks for the opinion. I doubt your emulator will be better.

To elaborate a bit, we play both on PCs (for development) and mobile. Mobile is a superior experience because you have two hands, and can tap-tap faster and more accurately than slinging a mouse across the screen to click-move-click.

Mobile only for this game.

Waug
06-25-2015, 09:08 PM
Thanks for the opinion. I doubt your emulator will be better.

To elaborate a bit, we play both on PCs (for development) and mobile. Mobile is a superior experience because you have two hands, and can tap-tap faster and more accurately than slinging a mouse across the screen to click-move-click.

Mobile only for this game.
IKR, Indeed, only advantage is to record screen in high quality with ez & ofc bigger screen to display.