PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one confused here?

Arachnophobik
05-16-2015, 10:56 AM
So I bought a Goblin Altar relic. And as I entered my first portal, when i came out my relic was gone. I thought a dev said that its for one time use only, but then again, half of my guildies say its reusable otherwise why would i spend 3 energy kits for one run. So i kept goin, as i hunted my second portal it said something like "Goblin altar relic is needed to enter". Is anyone else having this issue? I just want to know, is it reusable or not? Did i just waste 3 energy kits to craft something worth one run? Or is this a bug? Enlighten me thy people of the forums.

Andrisber
05-16-2015, 11:01 AM
In my opinion, it is a bug. Personally, today, without having a relic, while soloing wt4, i could open the portal and enter. Weird, right?

-Productive

zauilet
05-16-2015, 11:04 AM
I dunno what's solution to this but I swear I'm not happy to hear wht happened wth u arachno

nevercan
05-16-2015, 11:13 AM
U need to use 3 tradeable energy to craft into something when u can enter it once then u need to craft the same item again. However u cam use the recipy multibel times.

intruders
05-16-2015, 03:24 PM
I used relic to enter altar portal and it remains in my inventory. So it must be a glitch.

mmaachilles211
05-16-2015, 03:28 PM
I've crafted one relic and have entered the portals multiple times. Wouldn't have done so if I couldn't use it over and over again. Seems like u just kinda got the short end of the stick bud.