PDA

View Full Version : over the limit!!

zauilet
05-16-2015, 11:01 AM
This is really going over the limit
I don't know who to blame but is this happening with me only? the lag right now in game is too big I don't know how many hours I spent today switching on and off my hotspot
I couldn't even log in to thw game today my altar going to be ready tomorrow on my mage nd i couldve crafted on my qarrior but i couldnt log in i got dc all time this event is also only a week long 4 days r left maybe each day is precious nd today got wastes plz sts make event last longer or fix this
Ty all

Squeezable
05-16-2015, 04:42 PM
That's pretty crap you're experiencing all this lag man, but it must be your signal.

It's an absolute must to have top signal to play AL as lag / high ping will always creep up even with 2/3 bars! Good luck with the event!

Daggee
05-16-2015, 08:45 PM
same :/. I have been turning on and off my wifi, still expireincing hardcore lag.

Trikzy
05-17-2015, 12:28 AM
Usually when I play 4 meters away from my modem router I experience no lagg at all. Few days ago, ping just kept skyrocketing til i disconnected and Ive been experiencing high ping again contiounously.
And yes, Im playing with my wifi and the bars are usually full.

acewasabi
05-17-2015, 01:45 AM
i usually never lag, not during any other events but just today i keep getting dc and wasting energy :s

Ssneakykills
05-17-2015, 02:19 AM
What device you using? I found when I was using a low end device in events in arcane legends it would run painfully slow and lag a lot