PDA

View Full Version : A few Suggestions....

xuz
04-10-2011, 06:06 AM
Heres somethings i reckon could be make better or just new suggestions

- So if your in pvp, and your attacking someone and inflicting damage, but your teammate takes the kill you should get half a kill. This would be good just so the tanks are also gaining kills but also playing as a team player.

- A system should be made where we can search items/players to find what we want, if there available and where they drop and market value. This would be handy to find what the item does and where it is possible to find.

- Lots more vanity and emotes such as the air guitar :p that would be awesome.

- A change in the design of weapons and armours. There all the same if you have a rift helm it will look the same for dex,str and int. More of a design is needed instead of the same boring thing.

Feedback muchly appreciated :)

Rebel
04-10-2011, 09:31 AM
Heres somethings i reckon could be make better or just new suggestions

- So if your in pvp, and your attacking someone and inflicting damage, but your teammate takes the kill you should get half a kill. This would be good just so the tanks are also gaining kills but also playing as a team player.

- A system should be made where we can search items/players to find what we want, if there available and where they drop and market value. This would be handy to find what the item does and where it is possible to find.

- Lots more vanity and emotes such as the air guitar :p that would be awesome.

- A change in the design of weapons and armours. There all the same if you have a rift helm it will look the same for dex,str and int. More of a design is needed instead of the same boring thing.

Feedback muchly appreciated :)

1) I don't think half kills would be appropriate, but maybe the kills could go to whoever damaged the enemy the most. That would make it to where other team members couldn't wait until the last second to combo the enemy you've been fighting. The only problem I see with this is that you're team wouldn't help kill an enemy if they knew they weren't going to get a kill.

2) There have been a few item databases formed, but I don't believe any have stayed updated. It would be helpful though.

3) New emote packs are coming out in the next update. Vanities also usually tend to pop up with big updates.

4) Agreed. Designs are becoming a little more unique, as back in the day, every weapon and item from a dungeon basically looked the same ;)

xuz
04-11-2011, 04:11 AM
Thanks for the feedback keep em coming :)

Gluttony
04-11-2011, 05:01 AM
1) I agree something should be done, but as Rebel pointed out there are not many clear options. Some players are really stat oriented and want as many kills as possible, so they do wait for an enemy to almost be dead and hit a combo for the kill steal. If majority damage got the kills teams wouldn't be as effective as everyone would target a different enemy in order to get their recognition.

2) In in-game search for where items drop may be a good idea so players can farm for their own equipment and not have to log-on to the forum and start a thread or search for where to find a certain item.

3) True, emote packs are coming out (2 if I recall). I don't use emotes so I have no opinion on this one, but vanities is a great suggestion (one I have made before). There is only one vanity item that drops or can be sold, more would be a welcome addition. I would really like to see more vanity like the Big Luck that add something more/different than a +1 armor stat. Perhaps even craftable vanity, so everyone doesn't all have to have the same look, but can receive the same bonus (the only reason I didn't invest in Big Luck was because I disliked the look).

4) I would love to see the designs become more diverse. I mean the death set for the avian doesn't even line up the skull holes for the bird's eyes. I'm running around blind out there (it's amazing that I have such accuracy). Multiple BS sets are all the same exact thing (minus gemstone color). It's just all a bit boring imo.