PDA

View Full Version : Item Lock

SacredKnight
05-16-2015, 11:43 PM
Hey guys, I'm sure a lot of you have accidentally liquidated an item before right?
Well I think STS should make "Item Lock". Where we can select items to be secure for liquidation, e.g. if I had a lep I can item lock that so I can't liquidate it by mistake. I can still use the lep though.

Filters in settings could be:

Rarity, Auto Lock all items, Auto lock new items in inventory.

Possibly Item Lock could effect tradability.

With item lock we won't have to worry about accidentally liquidating a valuable item :)

Zylx
05-17-2015, 12:21 AM
Genius +1

This would also lower the number of cases the support team has to take, improving response time to other issues.

SacredKnight
05-17-2015, 12:44 AM
Genius +1

This would also lower the number of cases the support team has to take, improving response time to other issues.

:D Thanks Zylx!

Hoardseeker
05-17-2015, 02:32 AM
After you liquidate it,just look in your inventory for "Buy Back" Button

Valkiryas
05-17-2015, 02:46 AM

Sometimes I didn't even realize that I liquidated an item, Like my preciated Purple Demonlord and I didn't realize just few days ago.

So this is a really nice sugestion!

Maunyabastian
05-17-2015, 10:33 AM
Buy Back feature sometimes reminds me of my liquidated "discontinued" epic L8 warrior weapon. Because it was an epic, I clicked the Sell button, with no realizing that it was one of my collections!
No hate, Hoard.

Edit: Item Lock is the best way to prevent more rage quits, perhaps.

SacredKnight
05-18-2015, 01:19 AM
Thanks for the idea support guys :)

SacredKnight
05-21-2015, 12:50 AM
Item lock could also effect the ability to open eggs/use expandable items like elixirs.