PDA

View Full Version : All the Videos of Call of Champions by me (OPest)

Waug
05-17-2015, 06:05 AM
Hello,
Ya can find all of my call of champions videos, that I made or I'll make =>

Right here (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLjCOr3jSjgfsVO715LlsIGo_T2NMv3LvP)

That is the Playlist address, so I don't need to post a new when I'll make more videos, rather I can just update this thread.
Banner's Sequence Newest to Oldest. Banner's are for reference, clicking wont redirect to related videos, visit the playlist address above.

---------------------------

Gameplay of One of the featured games at this time with players including devs. (Watch mode) There are two lane (up & down) gameplay watch so that ya don't miss much. as it is featured ATM you can see the gameplay in game if you have beta access.

FHD 1080p Scorch Gameplay guide is live.
Scorch is not a popular Champion due to lack of his survival & high damage dealing capabilities but still we can use Scorch effectively, that's one of the reason I made this guide.

Lvl /Tier 10 Seraphina Tactical Gameplay is the newest edition.

------------------------------------------------

Spectate Mode Close viewing Gameplay of Bots

--------------------------------------------------

Liked NOVA, probably one & only NOVA gameplay video, of course until she make a return

------------------------------------------------------

ATM, Mackenna Looking good to me, that's why made gameplay video with this champion

Waug
05-25-2015, 10:32 AM
Updated with the NOVA gameplay video.

Waug
06-23-2015, 09:29 AM
Updated with latest Seraphina Tactical gameplay

Waug
07-18-2015, 12:59 AM
Updated, Scorched Guide...

Ummm bit late probably but no, perfect time to bump after beta release. Playing with real players is just fun opposite playing with bots, So I guess I'll be more active and make more Champs Vids.

Waug
08-05-2015, 08:00 AM
Watch mode Gameplay video, player including devs.

Caabatric
08-05-2015, 07:24 PM
BUFF SCORCH IN COC AND AL lol (jk)

nice videos