PDA

View Full Version : A Minor Bug But Needs To Be Fixed!

Bolivir
05-17-2015, 11:28 AM
Hey Sts, got something to tell you, I don't know it's just me, but this bug just destroys the Event Map. No not a technical bug or a stat problem but the poisons except for the puddles are colored black. It seems like you messed up the texture, and it also affects the other maps using the same doodad(Ydra Outskirts) and bosses and units who spit poison(undead warrior. Please fix this problem, and also there is a black plane in the tavern which is also visible in the character page.

Also, what happened to those portals?

Dimitrian
05-17-2015, 02:19 PM
It also happens to me.Plus,there is the elondrian ranger banner that is black,the blood of the dead warriors in Nordr and of the dead mages in Shuyal,and some things in the tavern.

Sry for my english.

Madnex
05-17-2015, 06:17 PM
Those two are visual bugs from textures that didn't load properly. You should refresh/close app and see if that fixes it or else you'll have to clear cache and redownload patches.

Serancha
05-18-2015, 12:58 PM
Actually shutting down the app doesn't work with this. It's not a big enough issue for me to remove the game from my ipad and do a full reinstall to see if that works.