PDA

View Full Version : relbog remove curse skill. class mage become food in pvp

sapdcroi
05-17-2015, 12:13 PM
A mage in pvp dont have high hp and armor like as war, dont have high dame same rg. Mage just have curse for gw. And now skill arcane shield mage and aa nilbog pet remove( debuff) curse skill. Mage will be foods now. So sad sts

epicrrr
05-17-2015, 02:33 PM
Mage has way more skills other than curse.

Rubana
05-17-2015, 03:40 PM
well, mages are the winners now with nightshade!

Caabatric
05-17-2015, 06:56 PM
Usually a rogue will follow me to the back crowd and while i tank the skills that would have killed the rogue behind me, the rogue can aim peirce into a rogue taking that rogue out, while i deal damage, Furthermore a mages heal becomes invaluable to the rogues.
Maybe at twink this is different but you didnt specify that

sapdcroi
05-17-2015, 08:11 PM
Epic. U are rouge. U cant know mage build. Rouge better if mage dont have curse. And class mage just good in pve and food in pvp. Too bad

kinzmet
05-18-2015, 08:40 AM
Epic. U are rouge. U cant know mage build. Rouge better if mage dont have curse. And class mage just good in pve and food in pvp. Too bad

Try your mage with nightshade but without the curse, its becoming a rogue problem now.

sapdcroi
05-19-2015, 06:54 PM
Nightshade with high dame mage still be food class. I try. Mage cant become a rouge in twink. We die now. Nice sts. We want balance. Why remove skill of weak class?

TheFallenBear
05-24-2015, 07:12 AM
Mages Have Way More Skills,,,, Ur Jokes Are Funny,,,,, Nilbog Also Removes The DoT From Mage ,,, So If An Enemy Rogue Uses Its AA,,,,,,, Mage Skill Fireball And Frost DoT Will Be Cancelled As Well,,,,I Assume You're Another Rogue Who Is Hapyy bout it...