PDA

View Full Version : buying plat against ToS?

ICantSpel
04-10-2011, 12:11 PM
Me n my gf who live at the same place have become very addicted to this game , she didn't have swamps so I used my card to get her the maps by purchasing plat , me and her have both been given a 3 day ban , sorry if I'm not meant to say on forums but I'm puzzled , yeah I boot a few people in pvp arenas when me n people 1v1 for a while and someone jumps so yeah I get annoyed and throw the occasional cuss , but if someone has a chat filter and you turn it off I don't know why the occasional word would get someone banned , can someone explain? And if I'm not allowed to talk about this on forums could someone give me a link if who to talk to n what to say and ill edit this out . Thanks in advance

Ellyidol
04-10-2011, 12:13 PM
Email support(at)spacetimestudios.com, replacing (at) with @.

They don't discuss bans on forums, and only do so via email.

They will tell you what you did wrong in the email.

Zeus
04-10-2011, 12:13 PM
Me n my gf who live at the same place have become very addicted to this game , she didn't have swamps so I used my card to get her the maps by purchasing plat , me and her have both been given a 3 day ban , sorry if I'm not meant to say on forums but I'm puzzled , yeah I boot a few people in pvp arenas when me n people 1v1 for a while and someone jumps so yeah I get annoyed and throw the occasional cuss , but if someone has a chat filter and you turn it off I don't know why the occasional word would get someone banned , can someone explain? And if I'm not allowed to talk about this on forums could someone give me a link if who to talk to n what to say and ill edit this out . Thanks in advance

I believe you got banned for cussing Junside out when you booted him. Remember your boot reason? It was posted on the forums. That is probably why.

Major
04-10-2011, 12:20 PM
Ya buddy, theres a good screenshot of you cussing at Junside on these forums. We really don't need that language here, sorry but be happy its only a 3 day ban, hopefully lesson learned.

ICantSpel
04-10-2011, 12:26 PM
Me n xyoz was pvping for ages and jun joins and instantly attacks x not even asking if it was a 1v1 so I instantly booted while angry and gave her an abusive msg didnt think about it just did it , adhd ftl , id like to apologise I pvp fairly with everyone and help new players because I was helped but I hate jumpers and have q bad temper ;-/

Junside
04-10-2011, 12:40 PM
I honestly thought he was being teamed on with all the skills flying around and someone else right next to him so it looked like he was being teamed on. I was simply trying to help. People know I don't fight dirty. So I. Acknowledge that it was partly a mistake on my part. But that was rude as hell. :/ I apologized to xyoz and not you because frankly, I decided you wouldn't understand or even listen if I tried to explain it to you.

ICantSpel
04-10-2011, 12:43 PM
Meh I'm sorry if you took it the wrong way I was just angry me n x normally end a pvp in a combo on either part and that pvp was going on for like 5mins , oh well aye sorry if I offended you , add me in 3days lol and we'll do a pvp? :)

Junside
04-10-2011, 12:51 PM
Also, I don't know about the situation with your girlfriend, so try this.

Email support(at)spacetimestudios.com, replacing (at) with @.

They don't discuss bans on forums, and only do so via email.

They will tell you what you did wrong in the email.

They'll answer all questions.

ICantSpel
04-10-2011, 12:54 PM
Shes logged on my phone yest so maybe they thought we were the same person , oh well lol

Mods delete / close threads please this discussion has been solved

ICantSpel
04-10-2011, 01:00 PM
She used my phone yest for a while so maybe they thought we were the same person lol oh well see u in 3days xD

Mods close / delete this thread because the discussion has been concluded :) thanks